PDA

View Full Version : Strange but True

K & L
04-10-2006, 10:10 PM
My daughter had surgery this past Friday (reason I haven't been around much) and has been staying with us since. I've been nursemaid, babysitter, cook, and laundry wench :D so have a little to no time for the computer. Strange thing is since Heather has been here and the rest of the brood, the cats have been acting much better. I've only caught Leila once spraying and Mouser only twice. They must enjoy all the hustle and bustle that's been going on around here! :D Now if I could only holdup until they're broken!!

Fender963
04-10-2006, 10:29 PM
Good luck with your daughter. when I was younger I got mono and my mom looked after me for more than 2 months. Your daughter will thank you when it's all done! Believe me!

catfamily
04-11-2006, 04:58 AM
It's so nice to see family's that really care about each other :) And I think the cats are trying to tell you to slow down and stay home more :D ;) :D It's so hard trying take care of so much at once.You guys are really doing your part in life for sure :)

Sonia59
04-11-2006, 05:55 AM
The cats were probably happy to have more humans around ;)

sirrahbed
04-11-2006, 07:33 AM
That IS odd yes! But I am sure glad that they are behaving the way they are. It is very sweet to read that you are caring for your daughter.

Catsnclay
04-11-2006, 01:21 PM
I know this is going to sound strange, but I think they know that Heather is sick, and when I am sick my cats tend to act better (more well behaved because they know I'm sick)

OR...............maybe they just like you being home all day!! :p Tell Kevin that you HAVE to retire, because it is in the best interest & health of the cats.........yeah, like that will fly :rolleyes: Oh well, nice try, he, he, he...... :D

catmandu
04-11-2006, 07:50 PM
Thats Very Kind Of You To Pitch In And Help.
When I Was In The Hospital It Was A Shame That My Mother Was Not Here To Help Kitty Sit.
She Would Have Loved To Mind The Meezers.

momcat
04-11-2006, 08:06 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that your daughter isn't feeling too great these days. Please give her my best wishes for a speedy recovery? It's amazing how cats seem to know when things aren't quite right and respond in such endearing ways. In their own way, your sweeties are trying to help get life back to normal.