PDA

View Full Version : getting a little more nervous

davidpizzica
04-10-2006, 05:41 PM
I'm getting a little more anxious (nervous?) about tomorrow. I know some of you have had the surgery, but it's the first time for me. Maybe some positive reenforcment!

moosmom
04-10-2006, 07:25 PM
Oh David,

Don't be nervous. You still have the OTHER eye to see out of. :p

Alysser
04-10-2006, 07:53 PM
What surgery? Whatever surgery it is I hope it goes well! :)

Husky_mom
04-10-2006, 07:56 PM
sending good vibes your way, hoping...........knowing everything will be ok, we are here for you............hugs

Rachel
04-10-2006, 08:11 PM
Remember how you worried about your last surgery and how well that turned out? This will be successful as well. Actually this is probably a piece of cake compared to the other one you had. Have faith. :)

Catty1
04-10-2006, 08:12 PM
David - I didn't know you had seen the eye doc and were going in.

I haven't had anything like this (yet), but people I know about say it takes no time at all...that laser stuff!

HUGS

Catty1

Karen
04-10-2006, 08:15 PM
Tomorrow is his eye doctor appointment, so no surgery just yet, but an exam and perhaps a diagnosis. You're outside a lot, so it wouldn't surprise me if it were a cataract ...

But you will wear your sunglasses, right?

I have hung around a lot of old people in my lifetime (all my grandparents came from big families, so I had LOTS of great aunts and great uncles growing up, got farmed off to an entire row of white-haired Swedes every Sunday for church because my parents were in the choir, etc. etc.) so I have always been aware of the eye problems that seem to come with advancing age, and always wear my sunglasses, now that I have good prescription ones.

I know I'll probably still develop at least cataracts if I am fortunate enough to live to be old enough!

Daisy and Delilah
04-10-2006, 08:52 PM
It won't be as bad as you think David. You'll come through like a trooper :D

trayi52
04-10-2006, 08:58 PM
I have never had it done before, David. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow.

Willie :)

elizabethann
04-11-2006, 11:25 AM
Sending positive vibes your way. Please keep us posted. :)

lv4dogs
04-11-2006, 11:40 AM
Good luck today!

JenBKR
04-11-2006, 11:41 AM
David I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Good luck!

Anita Cholaine
04-11-2006, 01:46 PM
You're in my thoughts, David.. I can't wait to hear how's everything going...

carole
04-11-2006, 05:13 PM
Bro i must have missed your thread, sorry to hear you are maybe having eye surgery, i will be thinking of you and although i am not there i will be with you in spirit, if you feel a tugging sensation on your hand, hey thats me holding it, lol,i hope all goes well and of course you are nervous, who wouldn't be, take care dear friend ,sending positive vibes for the best possible outcome. :)

davidpizzica
04-11-2006, 05:39 PM
Bro i must have missed your thread, sorry to hear you are maybe having eye surgery, i will be thinking of you and although i am not there i will be with you in spirit, if you feel a tugging sensation on your hand, hey thats me holding it, lol,i hope all goes well and of course you are nervous, who wouldn't be, take care dear friend ,sending positive vibes for the best possible outcome. :)
Thank you, Sis. I just came back from the eye doctors and he said I have a bad cataract in my right eye. I'll go see the eye surgeon on the 24th and he'll check my eye out. Oh, Sis, I'll definitely know it's you when I feel a hand holding mine! Thank you, Sis for the positive thoughts and vibes!

carole
04-11-2006, 05:44 PM
David i know it is scarey especially your eyes, but it is very common surgery and when i worked in the hospital as a young school leaver we did heaps of this kind of surgery, patients recovered well, and i am sure it is so much more up to date now and better , rest assured i will be thinking of you and hope all goes well. :)

Lori Jordan
04-11-2006, 05:47 PM
Best Wishes!