PDA

View Full Version : Join my fight to stop seal killing

zoomer
04-10-2006, 02:15 PM
Before you go to these links to help, say this:
"I pledge not to buy Canadian seafood products such as snow crabs, cod, scallops, and shrimp until Canada ends its commercial seal hunt for good."

Save them (http://hsus.org/protect_seals.html)

HELP THEM!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

sammy101
04-10-2006, 03:33 PM
we' already have a few threads for this,but i did sign it. The one i signed was for the government,not to go against canadian seafood.

Lady's Human
04-10-2006, 06:23 PM
Are you going to boycott American and European seafood as well? Canada is not the only country involved in hunting seals, just the most publicized.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_hunting#Modern_sealing

Lori Jordan
04-10-2006, 06:51 PM
I totaly agree ..But there is nothing we can do about this stuff is going to go on until long after all of us are long gone off this earth!

elizabethann
04-11-2006, 12:55 PM
This reminds me of a seal story I have. Sorry if it's kind of off-topic.

I used to rescue & rehab seals about 6 years ago. I did it for 2 years. Everybody in my family knew about it and everybody knew how much I loved it. Would you believe my older sister bought seal meat when she drove through Canada and gave it out as a Christmas present Christmas Eve?? Talk about insensitive. She and her husband laughed & laughed. They thought it was so funny.

Needless to say, we're not close.

king2005
04-11-2006, 01:53 PM

I used to rescue & rehab seals about 6 years ago. I did it for 2 years. Everybody in my family knew about it and everybody knew how much I loved it. Would you believe my older sister bought seal meat when she drove through Canada and gave it out as a Christmas present Christmas Eve?? Talk about insensitive. She and her husband laughed & laughed. They thought it was so funny.

See that was heartless

lizbud
04-11-2006, 05:01 PM

Nominations are still open for the title "Jerk-ette" of the year. :D
Some sister she is. :(

Miss Z
04-11-2006, 05:27 PM

Ouch, that had to sting:( that's so heartless

zoomer
04-12-2006, 08:22 PM

I can't believe that... what a sister you've got :rolleyes:

Are you going to boycott American and European seafood as well? Canada is not the only country involved in hunting seals, just the most publicized.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_h...#Modern_sealing

Great :rolleyes:

I totaly agree ..But there is nothing we can do about this stuff is going to go on until long after all of us are long gone off this earth!

Nothing we can do! :mad: I am going to try to stop this until it is done for good and if it does not stop I will fight until I die! That was not a good thing to say... we CAN stop this if we all work together!!!!!!!

we' already have a few threads for this,but i did sign it. The one i signed was for the government,not to go against canadian seafood.

I know I have made lots of threads about it, and I am sorry about that... I am just so determind to stop it...

jackie
04-13-2006, 02:09 AM
Originally Posted by Lady's Human

Great :rolleyes:

Umm. He made a valid point, why did you dismiss it with a :rolleyes: ?

elizabethann
04-13-2006, 07:56 AM
Zoomer, I am impressed with your determination and passion.

king2005
04-13-2006, 08:12 AM
So what about all the food those seals bring in for our people? Are you going to let them starve?

I don't know about you, but seal meat is healthier then the Toxic cows offered & the seals don't need us to feed them or cut down trees for them or to lock them up in a building until we want to eat them.

The Seal hunt isn't bad.. Its the Media whos making it far worse then what it is.

zoomer
04-13-2006, 12:21 PM
So what about all the food those seals bring in for our people? Are you going to let them starve?

I don't know about you, but seal meat is healthier then the Toxic cows offered & the seals don't need us to feed them or cut down trees for them or to lock them up in a building until we want to eat them.

The Seal hunt isn't bad.. Its the Media whos making it far worse then what it is.

Isn't bad? :mad: People slaughtering live animals (my favorite ones too)? Skinning them alive? Beating them with baseball bats? That isn't bad?

Umm. He made a valid point, why did you dismiss it with a :rolleyes: ?

I thought it was only going on in Canada, and now I have to try more to stop it.