PDA

View Full Version : For all of you people that live in Washinton state

Flatcoatluver
04-10-2006, 12:45 PM
I have been wondering this for awhile and been trying do find out the answer but I havn't been able too. What is your top limit of the number of dogs you can own? I know in some states the limit is 4. What is ours?

LeahMM
04-10-2006, 12:51 PM
I think it a city/county thing. I live in rural pierce county but if I lived in Tacoma there would be a limit of 5 total, I think.

Lori Jordan
04-10-2006, 01:32 PM
i dont know if it is the same everywhere but after 4 i think you have to get a dog license

Lizzie
04-10-2006, 03:37 PM
As Leah said, it depends on city and county. Judging by the extremely long document I just skip-read on a King County web site, it also depends on your acreage (if the pets are outside) and if they are altered or not. Try doing a web search by the county in which you live and then search that site using something like "number of dogs allowed". One good thing I did find out is that there is no limit to the numer of altered pet cats you can have as long as they are kept indoors. Good for me, that is, I have 10 in a five bedroom house so we are all comfortable. Not good when cats are "collected".