PDA

View Full Version : Fritz has a new pal

fritz03
04-09-2006, 05:56 AM
Fritz has a new pal.Our new neighbors have a Golden Retriever.His name is Yoda,after the Star Wars character.Fritz hasn't met him yet,but a I am sure he will love him as it is the same breed that my nephew Jason and his wife have.My niece Shannon knows one of the neighbors,she was a Bridesmaid at Shannon's wedding 7 years ago.Fritz had his after supper play again with the monkey toy.He gets up on my bed and sticks the monkey in my face wanting me to paly,so i ahve to play.He finally got tired and slept half under the bed.He begged for a water bottle again and it wasn't finished yet,so he couldn't have it.Mom went for a snack and Fritz stayed under the couch,but when dad went he follwed him rght up and he got tired of waiting for dad to get his snack that he came downstairs and bugged mom for some.Dad finally came downa nd he get on the couch and do his waving the paws routine for a snack and bark too.Later,he would sit and look at me,so I asked him twice if he wanted out and he sat up and down twice as if to say yesHhe did go with dad when he went to bed,didn't stay and sat at the back door and wanted out and after he come in he got under the couch to snooze and there was no problem in getting him out,no growling this time. :D

Daisy and Delilah
04-09-2006, 06:59 AM
What a little performer you are Fritz! You just crack us up every day with your adventures. A new pal?? YAY!! We hope you and Yoda get to be best buddies. That's such great news. Maybe Barry could snap a picture or two of Yoda for us. Have a fun day today buddy!! :D

Ginger's Mom
04-09-2006, 09:25 AM
Well Fritz, I am glad to hear that you came out from under the couch without too much trouble today. ;) Treats, playtime, and potty are always a good reason to come out. Can't wait until you meet Yoda; you will have to show him all of the best places to go for walks in the neighborhood.

Alysser
04-09-2006, 11:35 AM
Glad you met a new friend Fritz. I hope your dad can snap a few pics of Yoda! :D