PDA

View Full Version : Brianna Maree

CatHouse
04-09-2006, 12:17 AM
What a sweet kitty! You have a wonderful person, and I hope the two of you enjoy each day for as long as she's blessed to have you.

karlyb
04-09-2006, 01:09 AM
Oh, sweet Brianna Maree, my heart broke reading about your medical problems. Brown recluses are mean, nasty spiders and I'm sorry you tangled with one. Your baby shirt looks so cute on you, Brianna Maree. Tell your mom you'd like a shirt with little duckies on it next time <g>. Brianna, you look like a contented kitty enjoying some fresh air. You are a very beautiful kitty and a wonderful COTD. I hope your health improves and you have many more years with your mom who loves you so much.

*JTM*Coco*pi*Caramel*
04-09-2006, 01:28 AM
Brianna Maree you are a beautiful cat! We share a lot in common, for one we share a name in common, but spelled differently Marie, and I also have a calico that looks just like you but she is 15! Congratulations on COTD and I hope your health problems improve and you have many more years with your meowmie! And by the way I think you look beautiful in your T-Shirt ;)

CultureJunky
04-09-2006, 05:55 AM
OH sweet Bri, nevermind about all your problems you have a very caring owner who will do anything to make your life better and as comfortable as possible. Just stay away from nasty spiders! :eek:
I hope you feel better soon and enjoy your time with your human as much as you can. You look very cute in your T-shirt ;) and although you may not always like it it's the best thing for you.
Congrats on being a heroine with a story to tell and being cat of the day :D

smokey the elder
04-09-2006, 08:03 AM
You are a pretty girl, Brianna Marie, and have wonderful purrents taking care of your special needs!

catmandu
04-09-2006, 09:21 AM
Anyone can love a Healthy Cat,but it takes Special Guardinas to take care of a Cat that has special needs and challanges.
And Bianne Maree has such Guardians that will go that extra mile in her care.
The Found cTas send out a Very Special MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Brianne Maree,Our Special COTD!!!

Babyboonie
04-09-2006, 09:58 AM
Congratulations on being COTD Brianna Maree! I too think you look absolutely gorgeous in your little t-shirt and I wish you many more years of happiness. Get well soon sweetie and enjoy your special day. :)

animallovernw
04-09-2006, 10:11 AM
You are so sweet on the railing in your protective tee shirt :cool:
Your injury caused by that nasty spider brought tears to my eyes.....poor baby!!
You have WONDERFUL humans to be giving you so much medical care and I truly hope your skin and itchiness heals soon!

You look very much like our kitty "Keiko"....same face, coat and sweet expression. She is eight years old, a little younger than you.

We will send you are thoughts and prayers that your heart stays strong and that you have a few more years to enjoy your pampered life :) :)

Congrat's on being the Cat of the Day.....boy are YOU most deserving!!!

Meow from: Pearl ;) Keiko ;) June ;)

Cleocatra
04-09-2006, 10:17 AM
Oh Brianna, my heart is aching from your story. Stinking destructive spider :mad: and now a weak heart--how much can one beautiful kitty take? There must be something out there to ease your itching... however I know your mommy has tried everything and I'm so happy that you have each other. Please know that many, many prayers are going out to you and your family, and warm congratulations on being CAT OF THE DAY!! Enjoy your extra tuna, sweetheart!!! :) :D :)

lvpets2002
04-09-2006, 10:19 AM
;) ;) Brianna you are so adorable & I love you in your mini T-shirt.. Such a fighter & brave girl you are & have gone thru so much.. You have a Great Loving Meowmomie & you two deserve Cat of the Day..****** CONGRATS ******

kb2yjx
04-09-2006, 10:31 AM
Dear Brianna Maree, you look just fine in your special shirt!!! What a greatr parent you have to go the extra mile to make sure you are a happy kitty!! HAPPY COTD!!

Jax
04-09-2006, 11:33 AM
What a beautiful girl you are Brianna Maree! You have such a pretty, feminine face and such lovely fur! I hope you feel better sweet girl. Congrats to DARLING BRIANNA MAREE!! :) :D :)

DrNiblik
04-09-2006, 12:12 PM
Oh Brianna you poor sweetheart! I bet you'll avoid those nasty old spiders these days! I don't think you lok odd in your t-shirt, I think you look adorable!! :D. I know that itch must drive you crazy, but perhaps it will pass in good time. You are a beautiful young lady! I have never heard of your breed before, but your markings are just gorgeous! I hope you have a wonderful time being COTD!!!

AvaJoy
04-09-2006, 12:39 PM
You look so comfy and cozy in your cute shirt, pretty Brianna. I bought those knitted Teddy Bear sweaters for my kitties to wear in the colder months. I hope your health will improve so that you and your guardian may enjoy many more years together . . . I sense a very special bond between you. Have a joyous day in your honour, with lots of tuna and all the attention you deserve. Blessings to you and yours, sweet girl! :)

Felix
04-09-2006, 01:26 PM
Congrats on being COTD! :)

chocolatepuppy
04-09-2006, 02:48 PM
Brianna Maree, you're very pretty! I'm sorry to hear about the spider and your heart. :( It seems your humans take good care of you, so no worries for you. :) Congratulations on being COTD! I hope this day is extra special for you. :)

tatsxxx11
04-09-2006, 03:02 PM
Dear Brianna Maree...Tears are falling after reading your human's her loving words, her touching tribute to her beloved furkid. I was heartbroken to learn of your serious health issues, sweetheart:( What a brave, courageous fighter you are! And your Mom, so dedicated to doing all in her power to keep you well, comfortable and content:) What a beautiful bond of love and abiding friendship you two share. I do hope with all of my heart, that you are doing ok. All of us here know how very precious each and every moment we share with our furkids, is. I'm so happy for you both that you were chosen to be our very special Sunday honoree:) Congratulations to you precious Brianna Maree, CAT OF THE DAY!!! All my love and gentle hugs and kisses to you, sweet baby girl:) Keeping you and your mom in my thoughts and prayers~

ganime
04-09-2006, 03:45 PM
Poor Maree, the story of your injuries brought tears to my eyes but I am glad you are doing better. I hope you get better soon and live many happy years with your owner. You are so beautiful and look so happy. Congrats for being COTD.

critter crazy
04-09-2006, 03:49 PM
OMG!!!! you are too prcious bri!!!hope you get better!!! congrats on being COTD!! :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-09-2006, 04:11 PM
You look soooo gorgeous with that t-shirt on, Brianna!! I am so soryy that you aren't feeling really well. But knowing how much your humans care for you, I am sure they will take care of that asap!!
Lots of gentle hugs to such a sweet COTD!!

Lori Jordan
04-09-2006, 06:20 PM
Congrats on COTD

Dan Holder
04-09-2006, 06:35 PM
Whatever happens, remember; in a world where so many pets have no life because people won't take the time or trouble to help them through illness, or won't put up with small troubles, this pretty kitty has enjoyed as much kindness as possible. Good luck.

mskaybee
04-09-2006, 09:41 PM
Beautifuly put, Dan, and oh so true...Bri's Folks: my thoughts are with you, I too know what it's like to have a buddy with serious problems so I know the pain you feel...God Bless You for taking such wonderful care of that beautiful girl. She looks darling in her little shirt, by the way. Best of luck to you, I will keep you in my prayers.

Frostfrog
04-10-2006, 12:01 AM
Once again, I am deeply touched by the tremendous effort of a human on behalf of a wonderful cat. I guess I feel it even more so at the moment, after my recent, heartbreaking, unsuccessful attempt to save a sick kitten, followed almost immediately by the death and burial of my mother.

I am not a religious man, but my heart is praying for the breath of this fine cat, and hoping that her lungs will continue to inhale and exhale for years to come. I am grateful for the compassion and kindness of this person who is fortunate to love the cat, and Brianna Maree is so fortunate to love her.

Get well, beautiful, sweet, Brianna Maree.

flippytale
04-20-2006, 02:58 PM
You sweetie, you are so good to wear your T-shirt!