PDA

View Full Version : Wireless Optical Mouse

Sirrahsim
04-08-2006, 11:10 PM
I bought a wireless optical mouse today :) It was only $15 and it's really neato :D We bought one for hubby's laptop as well :)

jennawing
04-08-2006, 11:49 PM
I used a wireless mouse and keyboard for a while- totally ate batteries, then just stopped working one day. Lasted about a year, I guess. I miss my wireless mouse, though the keyboard was not a very good board- shotty keys. Hope you enjoy yours! That is a very good price, btw.

poofy
04-09-2006, 12:25 AM
I have a wireless keyboard,used the same batteries for a year.. love it, and a wireless trackman logitec trackball mouse..love it to.. :) If any thing happened to them Id get another.. :)
The trackball mouse sells for 80 dollars, I found it at a thrift store for 8 dollas..I also have the wireless mouse that comes with the keyboard but you have to move the whole mouse..dont like those.. :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-09-2006, 04:03 AM
We have one too! It is VERY easy to work with; BUT : it EATS batteries!!!! OH my, what a hungry mouse that is :rolleyes: :eek:

Cookiebaker
04-09-2006, 07:31 AM
I also have a wireless mouse. It definitely has it's good points AND it's bad points. I love being "cord free" -- no tangles! And I also like the accuracy and smoothness.

However, many times, I am caught under deadlines, and wouldncha know that is when I don't have any more batteries, and the mouse is dead. I end up scrounging the flashlights and the camera. :rolleyes: And, I don't know if its with all wireless mice, but mine never leaves any warning. It just goes DEAD. :mad:

One thing I have noticed is that the mouse completely eats up rechargable batteries. It will barely last a week on them. If I use standard batteries (I always use Duracell brand) I can usually get 3-4 months out of a set. So it isn't SO bad.

anna_66
04-09-2006, 07:59 AM
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my wireless mouse (Microsoft IntelliMouse)! I got it at Christmas and so far so good...no change of batteries and no problems (knock on wood!):D

smokey the elder
04-09-2006, 08:35 AM
I have a Logitech with a rechargeable battery and docking station. I love it!

poofy
04-09-2006, 10:15 AM
We have one too! It is VERY easy to work with; BUT : it EATS batteries!!!! OH my, what a hungry mouse that is :rolleyes: :eek:

What kind do you all use that eats so many batteries???..my batteries on mine last a long time..on the trackman trackball

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-09-2006, 10:31 AM
What kind do you all use that eats so many batteries???..my batteries on mine last a long time..on the trackman trackball

It is a Logitec. It needs new batteries every week :rolleyes:

king2005
04-09-2006, 11:06 AM
I have a Logitec wireless keyboard & never had an issue with it. My batteries last about a good year if not more (I cannot remember when I last replaced the batteries) & the board is about 5 years old.

I've never had any luck with the wireless mouse, as I found the movements too choppy for art work. I'll nevr go back to a wired keyboard ever again!

Cincy'sMom
04-09-2006, 06:29 PM
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my wireless mouse (Microsoft IntelliMouse)! I got it at Christmas and so far so good...no change of batteries and no problems (knock on wood!):D

I'm not sure if ours is the IntelliMouse, but it is Microsoft, got it same time, and no new batteries here either!!

king2005
04-09-2006, 07:35 PM
This thread cursed me! The batteries in my keyboard died & I bout rechargables this time hehe