PDA

View Full Version : Riot breaks out after package arrives!!!

kb2yjx
04-08-2006, 01:13 PM
Several cats were arrested this afternoon on disorderly conduct and drugs charges. The neighbours were concerned when they hear yowling coming from the Campbell house. The arrested felines Ralph Syracuse and Norton, the oldest of the cats, are usually quiet and law abiding felines. Their owners, Sandra and Barry, were reported to say, they never saw anything like this, and " Wow, it must have been very potent ' nip. The mail lady, Miss Cathy, reported delivering a package from CANADA about one earlier. That is the approximate time the neighbours heard the ruckus coming from the house. Ralph and Norton were removed from the house in cuffs(mainly for poloce protection). Ralph, an award winning therapy cat, was heard swearing. Norton, attempted to break free several times, and the SWAT team had to be called in!!! Several neighbours who know the two, said, that were shocked to see this behaviour, in normally two gentle cats. Bail was set at $1000.00. Paid by their owners, the cats were released in their custody. No trial date has been set.

Prairie Purrs
04-08-2006, 03:06 PM
LOL! :D The infamous Canadian nip claims more victims!

I think we need to see some mug shots. Where's the camera crew from "Cops" when you need them?

Killearn Kitties
04-08-2006, 03:12 PM
:eek: Oh how sad. From olympic cathletes to arrested addicts in such a short time. How the mighty are fallen. I hope you can talk some sense in to them.

Karen
04-08-2006, 04:19 PM
Blame Canada! (cue the South Park song)
They were innocent, good kitties until that Canadian Catnip Corrupted Cute Cat Citizens!

catmandu
04-08-2006, 07:10 PM
The Found Ctas are shocked.
Actually they were laughing.
Some of the Cat Nip was donated by Sandra and Cat Family after the Cat Nip Crop failed in Canada.
So you do have Good Cat Nip there too.
The Found Cats are Happy if thier Friends are Happy!

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-10-2006, 06:03 AM
*lol*

oh the shame... You will need to look into some kitty *nip rehap* facilities!

kb2yjx
04-10-2006, 09:26 PM
I am a nurse at a methadone clinic, but I have never seen nothing like this!!