PDA

View Full Version : Riot breaks out after mail arrives!!!

kb2yjx
04-08-2006, 01:02 PM
Several of the Campbell Clan Cats are under arrest today for disorderly conduct and drugs. The police had to be called to the house to handle the unruly felines, who are well known in their community, as quiet and law abiding felines. The neighbours were shocked when they heard yowling coming from the Campbell house. Their owners, Sandra and Barry, just shook their heads, and were heard to say, " WOW!!! That sure was potent ' nip!"
The mail lady reported that about one hour ago, she delivered a package from Canada. That is when the neighbours heard the ruckus coming from the house! The two oldest cats, Ralph Syracuse and Norton were taken form the house in cuffs. Bail was set at $1,000.00. Their owners made bail and the cats were released to their custody. A hearing date has not been set.

kb2yjx
04-08-2006, 01:04 PM
I am so sorry, I am obviously so shaken by the events in the thread, I posted it in the wrong place!! Will go to Cat General!!! Sorry!!!

sabies
04-08-2006, 03:41 PM
Cute story. Doesn't surprise us here on the dog side - we've always known cats are bad news :).

Lori Jordan
04-08-2006, 04:12 PM
Lol