PDA

View Full Version : Two Great Plays

fritz03
04-08-2006, 06:00 AM
Fritz had two great plays yesterday,one with his monkey squeaky after supper and he get on the bed and want me to throw it to him and i throw and he brings it back and he was out of the room numerous times,trying to find a hiding place for it.Fritz finally got pooped out and got under my bed,had the bedspread over one eye and panting,so i thought it would make a great picture and I got it.Fritz had another play last night,this one with his doggy squeaky and he would get on the chair and have his twopaws on the back of it,with the doggy in his mouth wanting me to play,so i got the toy,threw it, then he go to mom come back to me again anf then me a few more times.Finally got warmed up and needed a ,so i ask him and he runs towards me.i ask him twice to sit up and he goes into Bichon Wave a couple of times,so i couldn't help but get the water for hi.He did follow dad upstairs,but firsat stayed in the window awhile,then headed to their bed until mom was ready,mom brings him down,I give him a goodnight kiss and off to bed he goes.I think he is up in the living room now,possibly having a little snooze. :D

elizabethann
04-08-2006, 07:27 AM
Boy Fritz, I thought I had a busy day but I think you beat me. I'm exhausted from reading about it.