PDA

View Full Version : What should I do?

*JTM*Coco*pi*Caramel*
04-07-2006, 06:44 PM
Well the stray cat Lapin is coming back everyday now! He spends more time in our yard now than anywhere I think! I feel so bad he sits at the patio door and just looks in but I can't let him in cause Dad wont let me. I've been bringing him out soft food and fresh water evertime he comes and he gobbles it down. I don't want to bring him to the SPCA cause what if he doesnt get adopted and gets euthinized? I also dont like leaving him out all alone like that either. He is warming up to me big time now and lets me pet him freely and will even come up to me now :eek: What should I do?

catmandu
04-07-2006, 06:53 PM
Is there a no kill shelter in your area?
How old would you say Lapin was,roughly speaking?
The younger Lapin is ,the better his chamces for A Furr Ever Home are.
I have this issue daily are there are always Porch Cats at the Found Cat Hotel.

We are Praying for Lapin to find her place In The Sun!!!!

*JTM*Coco*pi*Caramel*
04-07-2006, 07:11 PM
No there is not a no kill shelter in the area. Just the SPCA and well they kill :( He is roughly I would say about 2 years old and he is a a big built boy. He isnt a tiny dainty looking thing but I think he looks handsome. The SPCA here has a website and I always go on. It seems like all the little ones get adopted but the older ones end up getting killed. Im kinda between a rock and a hard place :(

Catty1
04-07-2006, 08:34 PM
How about you PM Karen and see if there are other PTr's in your area? Maybe someone could foster him for a while?

hugs
Catty1