PDA

View Full Version : More pics, (then I promise I'll stop) :-)

Lobodeb
04-07-2006, 10:05 AM
I just got these photos in the mail the other day and HAD to share them with you.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/Lobodeb/Picture2.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/Lobodeb/Picture12.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/Lobodeb/Picture3.jpg

We're so cheesy! :rolleyes: Can you tell where we're from?

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/Lobodeb/Picture4.jpg

Husky_mom
04-07-2006, 10:27 AM
you just dont make promesses to me...........KEEP POSTING GIRL!!! love your pics, how big Hugito is now :eek: i remember the first photoshoot adn he sure has gotten BIGGER and CUTER!!! it seems like last week :p

Glacier
04-07-2006, 10:29 AM
What a BEAUTIFUL family! That little guy is too cute for words!

Donnaj4962
04-07-2006, 10:45 AM
Oh Deb! Hugito is so adorable! And what a great family photo! You all look so wonderful in you Chicago Bears shirts! I love it! Those dimples, I am tellin' ya... you are gonna have to keep an eye out for him when he gets older! Please keep sharing your pictures! We could never tire of such cuties!

Ginger's Mom
04-07-2006, 11:04 AM
Don't you DARE stop posting pictures of that handsome boy! I love the second picture, and the family portrait. :) They are great!

caseysmom
04-07-2006, 11:05 AM
I absolutely LOVE that second picture Hugito is absolutely adorable, the family picture is really nice too.

Cataholic
04-07-2006, 11:07 AM
LOL...you might be cheesy, but, I am ignorant! I am so un-sportsish that I have NO idea where you are from by the uniform! (Poor Jonah, poor Jonah).

That second picture? WAH! What a looker! (you guys aren't too bad, either ;) )

prechrswife
04-07-2006, 11:30 AM
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing. :)

My Peanuts
04-07-2006, 11:42 AM
He is getting so big!

Great pictures.

I'm a Bears fan too. I live in Melrose Park. :D

RobiLee
04-07-2006, 11:45 AM
Yay!! New pictures! What a great looking family you are. You do know that if you come to Ohio that I'm gonna want to hold that precious boy of yours, don't you? :p ;) :)

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-07-2006, 11:47 AM
OMG!!!

i just could go swimming in his BEAUTIFUL brown eyes!!

WHAT GREAT PICTURES!! You should NOT quit posting them ...... You guys look great!!! What a cute cute family you are!!!!! :D

Samantha Puppy
04-07-2006, 11:50 AM
So cute! He looks as decked out in Bears stuff as Aidan in his Ravens stuff! (God help this poor kid if he doesn't like sports - his father, maternal grandfather and uncle will disown him!).

Can't wait to get some pro pictures taken of Aidan - you can bet your butt that some of them will be of him in his little Ravens outfit!

LOVE little Hugito! He's so big though, you won't be able to call him Hugito for much longer!!

Maresche
04-07-2006, 11:56 AM
He is such a gorgeous little boy. I just love his eyes.

I have no idea what city you are from. :rolleyes: We'll have to post pics of our little ones in their respective Baseball outfits when they face each other again.

BTW, the 3rd pic is my favorite.

Daisy and Delilah
04-07-2006, 01:02 PM
Just when we thought Hugito couldn't get any more handsome... boy!! were we wrong! He's such a handsome little fella and we can see where he gets his good looks from ;)
PLEASE don't ever stop posting pictures!! We love little Hugito and all your pics :)

chrangharris
04-07-2006, 01:09 PM
You don't need to stop sharing pictures! He is so adorable! :D

anna_66
04-07-2006, 02:27 PM
We're so cheesy! :rolleyes: Can you tell where we're from?

Hmmm...could it possibly be Chicago;):p

That baby boy of yours has gotten so big since the last pictures! He's such a handsome little man...I can't wait to meet him in person:D:D

You definitely are a beautiful family!

Anita Cholaine
04-07-2006, 02:41 PM
Don't stop posting pics of your adorable Hugito... We love them! :D Man, he's growing up so fast... I love the second pic (he has beautiful dark eyes) and the lovely family pic too! :D

Toby's my baby
04-07-2006, 05:34 PM
DO NOT, i repeat DO NOT stop posting pictures!! :eek: I LOVE the second and last pictures, they are ADORABLE!!! :eek: You have such a beautiful family!!!

kimboe
04-07-2006, 05:38 PM
OH, He sure is cute, and is getting big fast. He growing like a weed.
And those eyes, What a looker your son is going to be. hmm...I think I can take a guess where your from...Chicago? :p
Thanks for sharing

Lobodeb
04-09-2006, 10:29 PM
Thanks everyone! You all are too kind. :o

I'm a Bears fan too. I live in Melrose Park. :D

I knew I liked you!! ;)

You do know that if you come to Ohio that I'm gonna want to hold that precious boy of yours, don't you?

I'm counting on it! Free babysitting! :p

We'll have to post pics of our little ones in their respective Baseball outfits when they face each other again.

You got a deal! We just bought him a Sox and Cubs outfit today. I can't wait to get it on him.

Kfamr
04-09-2006, 10:31 PM
Oh gosh. That sweet baby of your's is just the cutest. What a beautiful family. That second picture kills me. How beautiful.

chocolatepuppy
04-10-2006, 05:04 AM
Hugito is so cute! And what a nice looking family. :)

sirrahbed
04-10-2006, 10:27 AM
Hugito is a gorgeous baby and I LOVE seeing these pictures. Your family portraits gave me a big smile this morning :D PetTalk is such and family-friendly place and I am always so aware of that. I was looking at the pics and thinking how nice it is to have a place where folks like to share their animals and families.

Again, Hugito (and all of you) are wonderful to see - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE seeing our PT babies :D

new mom to a veiled
04-10-2006, 05:05 PM
WOW Deb......you look fantastic!!!!! You and hubby make a great couple ;)

What a knock out that boy is.....He is growing soooo fast!!!! I just wanna eat him up, he is sooooooo yummy :p