PDA

View Full Version : hello i am Zippy/Nikki

Zippy
04-07-2006, 08:54 AM
Hello I am Nikki.I have a 7-year-old cat Zippy and a 2-year-old Monk parakeet Sweet P.(my mom's really)I am moving to a apt.that will only let me take Zippy and Sweet P.I have a other cat named Pumpkin and a cockatiel Emmy that I have to rehome.I hate to do it but i have no other chorse.This is the wrost time of my life.Losing one is hard as it is but two at the same time it is like someone but a stake throw my heart twice :(

lvpets2002
04-07-2006, 08:59 AM
:) Hello & Welcome to Pet Talk & enjoy the pictures & talks..

BOBS DAD
04-07-2006, 10:06 AM
hello i am Zippy

Yes, you are... that was the line that came to me when I first read your intro line. Don't know why??? It isn't really applicable, but it just seemed to jump into my head! Welcome as a new old member. I am so sorry to hear that you will have to be rehoming some of your pets. Perhaps you can find family members or friends that you trust to become their new parents. If not, I am sure that you will do your very best to see that they get placed in a good home. You are already starting the process off well by advertising them here. Good luck with your rehoming and "your" rehoming as well!!!

Zippy
04-07-2006, 10:39 AM
My family members can't have any more pets
my uncle has 2 dogs(german pins)and 2 chincillas

my aunt and uncle(i wouldn't trust them with anything)and my cousin is mean to animals they already have 4 dogs,2 cats,2 gekios,a bearded dragon and rabbit.They don't take good care of there animals.I wouldn't trust them with anything at all.

My other aunt and uncle have 5 dogs and 2 cats and they can't take anymore

anna_66
04-09-2006, 08:15 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/WelcomeHello/welcome5.gif
Sorry your going to have to rehome some of your pets, it must be very hard.
Hopefully coming here to PT and talking to people can help ease some of your pain.

Lori Jordan
04-09-2006, 09:47 AM
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i79/JamieLori/welcome3.gif