PDA

View Full Version : Horse Updates

flamepony12
04-06-2006, 11:46 PM
Before any of you ask why there haven't been any recent Mallie updates / pictures and why she's been taken out of my signature, I just wanted to let you know that we've decided to stop leasing her, since she's still extremely green (young & unexperienced) and I need a horse that will take me further than she can go at this point. She's still at pony club, I see her cute little face every day, I just won't be riding her anymore.

Sadly, I've outgrown Merlin, and he's now for sale. We've recieved a few calls on him, and we've started to look around for a new horse. We looove Merlin and want him to go to a great home, so we're going to make sure he's well cared for wherever he goes. Little Merlin's only 13.2 hands (one hand is equal to four inches) and my new horse is going to need to be at least 15 hands. Before Merlin, my confidence was way down there, since I'd had such bad luck with horses (lameness & barn-sour issues) during my first years riding. When we first bought Merlin, he gave my confidence a HUGE boost, and I know that he'll definitely work his magic on a new little kid and be appreciated for the awesome pony he is. (hence his show name, It Must Be Magic.) I mean, who wouldn't love Merlin? ;)

I tried a horse about a week ago. His name's Cody, he's great fun to ride. He's a really honest boy and knows his job. Once Merlin's sold, we're prepared to make an offer, so keep your fingers crossed that it'll work out.

Just wanted to give you all an update. :)

Miss Z
04-07-2006, 03:08 AM
Aw, I hope everything works out for you. It can't be easy to sell Merlin:( , but when you've outgrown him, you've outgrown him. I'm sure that he'll go to a good home where he'll give love and confidence to another young rider.

I'm sure that you'll find the right horse for you soon. Cody sounds great, and seeing as he's a schoolmaster, I hope that he's just what you're looking for:)

Suki Wingy
04-07-2006, 10:45 AM
Good luck with Cody!

chrissycat21
04-07-2006, 03:53 PM
I'm sorry you have to sell Merlin. :( He is such a cute pony I'm sure you'll find someone who will spoil him as much as you did! Could we maybe get just a few more Merlin pictures before he goes to a new home? (Sorry, I know I ask a lot, but he is just so cute! =] )

Fingers are crossed for you over here. We're all hoping you get Cody!

flamepony12
04-07-2006, 06:48 PM
Of course, Chrissy :) hehe.

Roxyluvsme13
04-07-2006, 07:08 PM
Good Luck Devon, and Good Luck to Merlin finding a new home, and you getting Cody! :)