PDA

View Full Version : Hostal

Muddy4paws
04-06-2006, 06:31 PM
Has anyone see the movie Hostal?

:eek: :eek: :eek: !

I seriously didn't think it would be THAT bad! I came out feeling so freaked out and sick it was unreal :(

smokey the elder
04-07-2006, 09:02 AM
I couldn't get by the clips...ew.

CalliesMom
04-07-2006, 09:24 AM
I watched it when it first came out. WOW! It was just a wee bit over the top. :eek: My husband said it was actually one of the worst movies he's ever seen and I'm not allowed to pick movies anymore. LOL :rolleyes:

king2005
04-07-2006, 10:12 AM
I seen sooooo many movies, what is this on about?

jackie
04-07-2006, 12:03 PM
I refused to watch it, I like a good horror or thriller, but not over the top gore.

Yuck.

Muddy4paws
04-07-2006, 03:27 PM
I seen sooooo many movies, what is this on about?

Its very gross, its like backpackers hear about a hostel where they can get loads of girl who are crazy for foreign men, so they go there and they go one by one and you see EXTREMELY graphic torture shots and to be honest its sick how people think this up!

I wouldn't put it past actually happening somewhere though scary thought but I really wouldnt doubt it :(

king2005
04-07-2006, 03:30 PM
Its very gross, its like backpackers hear about a hostel where they can get loads of girl who are crazy for foreign men, so they go there and they go one by one and you see EXTREMELY graphic torture shots and to be honest its sick how people think this up!

I wouldn't put it past actually happening somewhere though scary thought but I really wouldnt doubt it :(

Thats one I haven't seen yet. I think the worst movie I've seen was The Cell, I went light headed through THAT movie, it really messed with your mind. I'll prob end up watching Hostle at some point, but only onces its not in the new section

Muddy4paws
04-07-2006, 03:34 PM
Thats one I haven't seen yet. I think the worst movie I've seen was The Cell, I went light headed through THAT movie, it really messed with your mind. I'll prob end up watching Hostle at some point, but only onces its not in the new section

I can PM you a link to the trailer if you like, But im warning you its not something you wanna see if you are easily grossed out :p

king2005
04-07-2006, 03:41 PM
I can PM you a link to the trailer if you like, But im warning you its not something you wanna see if you are easily grossed out :p

PM away

The Cat Factory
04-07-2006, 03:52 PM
I watched Hostel when it first came out and I loved it. I love gory movies though...:D

Muddy4paws
04-07-2006, 03:56 PM
I watched Hostel when it first came out and I loved it. I love gory movies though...:D

Lol, I can honestly say im never watching it again :p It didnt scare you at all?! :eek:

The Cat Factory
04-07-2006, 04:08 PM
Lol, I can honestly say im never watching it again :p It didnt scare you at all?! :eek:

No, movies don't really scare me, only Halloween the first time I watched it because Michael Myers is soooooo creepy. :p

Crazy-Cat-Lover
04-07-2006, 04:11 PM
No, movies don't really scare me, only Halloween the first time I watched it because Michael Myers is soooooo creepy. :p

LOL! He is creepy isn't he? I loved Hostel, it was a great, gory movie! :D

Roxyluvsme13
04-07-2006, 04:14 PM
SCARY MOVIES! Ahh...I havent seen Hostal, and from what you guys say, I probably wont be allowed to...I got hysterical in the movie Ghost Watchers, and I have to be careful what scary things I watch. I easily freak out, but I have a strong stomach :p.

CathyBogart
04-07-2006, 08:30 PM
DBF told me about it and I would NOT go see it!! Just...ew.