PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a shadow??

Lachesis
04-27-2002, 02:29 PM
Do you have a shadow??
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pepper the tortie follows me everywhere!!! When Im sitting at my desk, she sleeps behind me on my chair, when Im in our room, she stands on the bed and follows me LOL if I sit down she is right on my lap.... she's always wanting me to pet/hold her and she wont let anyone else really pick her up or hold her for long....

LoudLou
04-27-2002, 02:32 PM
YES! Garbonzo Bean and Louie (Corgi) are BOTH " CLING-ONS"!!! Wherever Mommy goes "The Boys" will follow.:o :D

Former User
04-27-2002, 02:35 PM
Yes, Kitty is my shadow... When I go to the kitchen, she will follow me and watch what I'm doing. When I'm going to the toilet, she follows me, and waits behind (yes, bad mommy, won't let her join me:rolleyes: ) the door. When I'm on the comp, Casper keeps me company by sitting on my husbands chair (while he's at work). Got 2 shadows here then. :rolleyes: :D

momoffuzzyfaces
04-27-2002, 02:59 PM
Leonardo, is my shadow. He's afraid I'll give one of the others some ATTENTION!
He doesn't know I sneak off while he's napping and pet them.;)

Lachesis
04-27-2002, 03:27 PM
I think my dh is jealous cause Pepper is his fav :D

krazyaboutkatz
04-27-2002, 11:57 PM
Yes I usually have three shadows. My cats like to be in the same room that I'm in unless they're sleeping so soundly that they don't notice that I've left the room. Sunny and Storm seem to follow me the most.

04-29-2002, 07:15 AM
what about a shadow , called Sydney he ??!!
Sticks to me like glue sometimes !!!
On friday , he's found himself another victim : he follows the cleaning lady everywhere and plays "let"s glide !!" on the freshly wiped and wet floor ....! Of course he gets the cleaning towel on his head once in a while ......; runs of like a hissing snake then ....but only for five minutes ; then there he is back !!!!

Nomilynn
04-30-2002, 01:04 PM
Tilly is my shadow! She follows me all over the place - even waits on the bathmat when I'm having a shower. Bassett tends to stick to herself unless it's cold out or she just wants to be in the same room as me, but she doens't follow me like Tilly does. However, they are both good for coming when they are called! :D

Logan
04-30-2002, 01:11 PM
OK, a deep, dark secret about me, which my daughter thinks is very weird, is that when I shower in the mornings, I don't turn the lights on. There is just enough light through the window, and I keep my eyes closed anyway! LOL!!! This morning, my "shadow", Butter, scared me to death! I finished my shower and opened the curtain to reach for the towel, and he was standing on his little hind legs trying to see what was going on!!! Scared me silly!!! :D :D

Butter is definitely a shadow....never gets quite close enough for me, but he does tend to follow me from room to room when he's inside, always sleeping or playing wherever I am! :)

yorkster
04-30-2002, 04:59 PM
Wylie= shadow. Must always be in the same room, and competes with the dog for attention. :rolleyes:

Logan- leaving the lights off when showering sounds kinda nice. I will have to try it soon. Kinda gives you a chance to wake up gradually, and seems like it would be calming :)
A good way to start the day.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-30-2002, 05:24 PM
On weekends when we are home, Peanut is my shadow in the morning while Tubby sleeps, the Tubby is my shadow in the evening while Peanut sleeps. So I always have somebody supervising my every move. :D

Logan
04-30-2002, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by yorkster
Wylie= shadow. Must always be in the same room, and competes with the dog for attention. :rolleyes:

Logan- leaving the lights off when showering sounds kinda nice. I will have to try it soon. Kinda gives you a chance to wake up gradually, and seems like it would be calming :)
A good way to start the day.

It is calming until your "white shadow" scares you half to death! LOL!!! :eek:

Sia1
04-30-2002, 06:28 PM
Hi all! All three of my fur kids tend to follow me into whatever room I'm in, but Shadow is defiantely my shadow. :) She must always be in my lap if I'm sitting or sleeping right against me in bed. I think she gets jealous if the other two are given attention so she follows me everywhere I go to prevent that from happening! :rolleyes: