PDA

View Full Version : Scrap Book making

king2005
04-06-2006, 12:26 PM
I bought a scrap book, it came with a few sheets & I bought some design thingys. I have a few questions.

Where can I get more pages?
Where can I get more design thingys?
Where can I get this stuff SUPER cheap, but still looks nice?

I tried making a scrap book of Max & its horrid. Thats why i bought this real scrap book, but I got it at Winners back in Ottawa & thats all they had. It was the first time I had ever seen it in a store, so now I don't know where to look.

& I don't have many ideas either :(

Any help would be nice :)

joanofark
04-06-2006, 12:31 PM
I get TONS of scrapbooking things from my local Dollar Store or 99 cents stores!!! for prices between 1-3 $$$'s I love stickers with sayings, letter stickers (To just spell things out) and little different colored frames!!

Good luck!! And just have fun!!! :D

king2005
04-06-2006, 12:50 PM
ooo a dollar store! Now I can afford stuff from there!!

Thank you so much :)

GoldenLuv
04-06-2006, 01:04 PM
you can get scrapbook stuff from anywhere the hardware store the dollor store or you can go to michaels joann's or anything like that just make sure everything is acid free and ligin free

Happy Scrapping

king2005
04-06-2006, 01:09 PM
acid free and ligin free

Why? & whats ligin?

GoldenLuv
04-06-2006, 01:12 PM
Why? & whats ligin?
because the acid and ligin will destroy your scrapbook pages

ligin is something that makes your pages yellow and that is not what you want them to do and if y ou are not sure if something is acid&ligin free you can always buy this spray that cost like 30.00 and spray it on the thing's that you are not sure about and it would be ok

king2005
04-06-2006, 01:15 PM
because the acid and ligin will destroy your scrapbook pages

ligin is something that makes your pages yellow and that is not what you want them to do and if y ou are not sure if something is acid&ligin free you can always buy this spray that cost like 30.00 and spray it on the thing's that you are not sure about and it would be ok

Cool, I'll have to buy that stuff :)
Thanks for the info :)

GoldenLuv
04-06-2006, 01:18 PM
Cool, I'll have to buy that stuff :)
Thanks for the info :)

i think t hat its called arkiville mist or something like that.. I would not use it cvause i am not paying that amount for a bottle of it.. lol jmo

scrapping is soooooooooooo fun WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo