PDA

View Full Version : Tuckered Out Fritz

fritz03
04-06-2006, 12:07 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/tuckered1.jpg Fritz tuckered out,curled up on my bed.He is snoozing now on a pillow at the end of mom and dad's bed.A lady walked a Big,Black Poodle by the house and Fritz ddin't like it and barked as it went by.Amazingly,Fritz didn't bark at the kids this morning while they were waiting for the school bus.A neighbor of ours has a Shih Tzu and it was curle duop in the driveway and two ladies came by,one walking a Golden Retriever and the other a Husky.the little dog never said a word,but when i used to cut grass at the house next to there,it bark all the time maybe the sound of the lawn mower. :D .This is it for this batch of pictures and I am taking new ones and maybe in a week or so i will have new one to show you all.

Lori Jordan
04-06-2006, 12:10 PM
Aww what a spoiled dog,My husband hates them sleeping in the bed i was joking saying we would have to get a kingsize bed for out Aussie,Border Collie and Newf lol

elizabethann
04-06-2006, 12:29 PM
Fritz, you look so cute on that quilt. It goes well with your white coat.

:)

lvpets2002
04-06-2006, 12:55 PM
;) Oh you wittle sweetie Fritz played to hard did ya..

Daisy and Delilah
04-06-2006, 05:57 PM
There's our cute little Fritz!! You're looking good buddy! Can't wait for the new pics :)