PDA

View Full Version : The poor hound puppy

Nobas Mom
04-06-2006, 12:03 PM
So I took Noba to the vet on Monday cause his sneezing would not stop. The vet ruled out allergies due to no skin problems or scratching. Said that since there seems to not be any discharge that it is probably not an obstruction of the nasal passage. So despite the fact that the Noba dog is not coughing, just sneezing, his vet diagnosed him with a form of Kennel Cough... :eek: :( :confused: :confused: :confused: Does this sound right to anyone?? He is on antibiotics for ten days and I have seen a little improvement in the last few days, but only time will tell.... poor sick miserable hound puppy... oh yeah, here a few more pics of him...

Lori Jordan
04-06-2006, 12:07 PM
Im going through the same thing right now kinda frustrates me the dogs are due for there yearly shots next month and this happens so all 3 of my dogs have it

king2005
04-06-2006, 12:11 PM
KC is very annoying. all the dogs I've delt with never sneezed. They would get snots first & then later on breath harder & then the coughing would start. But I;m sure there are different kinds of KC, as not all the dogs I delt with started off the same, but he breathing harder & the coughing was always there later on.

anna_66
04-06-2006, 10:12 PM
Oh how sad for him:( I hope he starts feeling better very soon.

cyber-sibes
04-06-2006, 10:25 PM
Hope Noba feels better soon, poor guy. He sure is cute, what a face!

4 Dog Mother
04-07-2006, 08:58 AM
Oh, I love basset hounds. Yours is so cute! I hope he starts feeling better. I don't know whether the sneezing could be from kennel cough or not. Taggert and Oreo both have had kennel cough but I only remember the cough.

WarahGirl1995
04-10-2006, 09:53 PM
i hope Noba gets better :p

luvofallhorses
04-10-2006, 09:55 PM
I hope he feels better soon..:( he's so cute!