PDA

View Full Version : Ontario Place, 5 free Tickets!!

king2005
04-06-2006, 09:37 AM
Ontario Place gave Samsung Employees FREE day passes!

I have 5 extra passes. (2 might be spoken for, but I'll have to see)
Its for May 6 or 7, or 13 or 14 2006 (opening weekends).
Its located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
It involves rides & WATER!!
Ontario Place website (www.ontarioplace.com)

I've NEVER been there so I have no idea what to really expect, but its free :)

If anyone wants to go with me, let me know & I'll save you a ticket

P.S. I Don't have a car, so either we take the GO bus or I'll hitch a ride with someone taking one of my tickets.

king2005
04-06-2006, 10:13 AM
My cousin and her 2 children would enjoy a day out.She has been battleing with breast cancer(In recovery now),Just the other day the doctors told her that she has two small blood clots on her lungs(normal for cancer patients,but still its scary)im sure this would help to take there mind off things for a little while.If you have 3 to spare.Let me know,we cant set something up.They live in Brampton.

Brampton is only a few blocks away from me :) I'm in the NW of Mississauga.
If Herontario/401 is closer for her, let me know, then I'll give her my work address & she can pick them up here :)

I'll reserve the 3 for her

lv4dogs
04-06-2006, 11:21 AM
If I wasn't so busy in May & wasn't already coming up there in June I'd go with ya! Hope ya have a great time, with rides & water though I think it would be hard not to have a good time. :p

king2005
04-06-2006, 11:24 AM
If I wasn't so busy in May & wasn't already coming up there in June I'd go with ya! Hope ya have a great time, with rides & water though I think it would be hard not to have a good time. :p

even if I don't go on any rides or get wet, its still an outting to me. All I have to pay for is the GO or TTC fairs (bus' or train'), thats 12.00 for an outing. I can live with that.

oh Sue bad news. I don't have the Camera anymore. Rob came & took it from me, after he gave it to me twice!