PDA

View Full Version : YAY, Internet! Boo, broken remote! YAY, free hide-a-bed!

king2005
04-05-2006, 03:29 PM
YAY, I get internet tomorrow morning!!

I don't think I can go another day without it. I miss chatting & messing with my websites (can't access them here).

Boo, my tv remote is broken!!

I bought new batteries thing thats why the remote doesn't work. NOPE its broken, I wasted 7.00 on stupid batteries & have to go & buy a remote :mad:

YAY, I got a free hide-a-bed lastnight!!

Its in really good shape too!!. Sure the bed part is a little broken, but I fixed 95% of it with a thick rope. All I need is a pair of pliers & I can fix it better & the rest. I'm NOT sleeping on the mattress (ewwww), I put my air bed ontop of it & ooooo it was soooo comfy :D I plan to buy a double sized air bed so I can have more room hehehe

So Sue when you & your friends come over, 2 people can share the double, 3 can get the floor & I'll take the fish room (eeee, not looking forward to that, darn noisy fishies)

joycenalex
04-05-2006, 08:10 PM
[QUOTE=king2005].... I'll take the fish room (eeee, not looking forward to that, darn noisy fishies)...what? are the fishies partying all night? :p :D

king2005
04-06-2006, 07:58 AM
My Mango, my Red Devil is INSANE!!
He chews on the glass, snaps his jaws & will try to kill me through the tank the second he sees anyone!
He also has cat & bird toys in his tank to help keep him busy, so he'll play with them ALL night long, banging them against the tank :rolleyes:

& people say fish are quiet & stupid...nope!

I bought a new remote & I can now get my 60+ channels YAY, no more being forced to watch the Home Garden channel & TLC <--TLC is ok, but when they play a show & then an hour later the SAME show is on again, its very annoying!

lv4dogs
04-06-2006, 08:46 AM
Sorry to hear about your remote but I think the internet & the couch makes up for it. :p ;) Thats great that your getting everythign you need.