PDA

View Full Version : Thursday's #154 - Who's knocking at the door?

slick
04-05-2006, 03:15 PM
Why, it's the tax man of course, coming to collect his share of your income. I figure since we are drowning in taxes forms, a little cyber holiday is in order and since it's sunny up here I was thinking of a DOTD to take our minds of the "numbers". How about something from my back door??

Canadian Zombie
----------------
Ingredients:
3 cl White rum
3 cl Dark rum
2 cl 151 proof rum
1 cl Green Curacao
1 cl Grenadine
Orange juice
Lemon juice

Mixing instructions:
------------------
Fill Collins glass halfway up with ice. Add white and dark rum. Fill up with half orange- half lemonjuice. Pour grenadine and curacao along rim of glass. Top with 151 proof rum.

Maybe we could invite the tax man in for a drink or two??? Get him plastered enough and he will forget what he's come in for!!!! :eek: :p

Killearn Kitties
04-05-2006, 03:50 PM
Do do do looking out my back door .....

Oh sorry, is it not karaoke this week after all? :confused: Oh well I'll just have a Canadian Zombie then, if you please! :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-05-2006, 04:20 PM
Wow, I think I'll pass on the pitcher of CZs, I think one will be plenty! :eek:

But one or a pitcher, makes no difference to me, bring it on! Terry sold his Corvette so we're celebrating! And the good news is, it doesn't have to leave the garage until Wednesday the 19th, so we can celebrate now and save the crying for later. ;)

Killearn Kitties
04-05-2006, 04:22 PM
Oh Debbie, is Terry OK? Will he cope? Here's a Canadian Zombie for him to help.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-05-2006, 04:25 PM
Well, Karen, like I say, we can save the crying until the 19th. In the meantime he's thrilled about the increase in the bank account. ;) Of course that doesn't happen until the 19th either....but reality really won't hit until the car pulls away. Then we'll need CZs galore! Maybe one or two for me too.... :(

But for now.... :D ;) :) :D :cool: ;) :D

34 years he's had a Corvette in the garage...well..except for the 3 or 4 years there was a Ferrari instead of a Vette, but that phase didn't last long. He's been a Corvette guy since he got his first ride in one at 15.....and we won't mention how long ago that was..... ;)

Killearn Kitties
04-05-2006, 04:26 PM
Let's celebrate tonight then! :D Give us a song, why don't you?

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-05-2006, 04:28 PM
How about Prince, the one where she's in her Corvette.....don't remember the name of it...was it a pink Corvette or was it her raspberry beret? :confused:

Oh well, another CZ and I'll figure it out in no time! :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-05-2006, 04:30 PM
Here you go. Substitue black for red though. ;)

I guess I shoulda known
By the way u parked your car sideways
That it wouldn’t last

See you’re the kinda person
That believes in makin’ out once
Love ’em and leave ’em fast

I guess I must be dumb
’cuz u had a pocket full of horses
Trojan and some of them used

But it was saturday night
I guess that makes it all right
And u say what have I got 2 lose?
And honey I say

Little red corvette
Baby you’re much 2 fast
Little red corvette
U need a love that’s gonna last

I guess I shoulda closed my eyes
When u drove me 2 the place
Where your horses run free

’cuz I felt a little ill
When I saw all the pictures
Of the jockeys that were there before me

Believe it or not
I started to worry
I wondered if I had enough class

And u say, baby, have u got enough gas?
Oh yeah

Little red corvette
Baby you’re much 2 fast, yes u r
Little red corvette
U need 2 find a love that’s gonna last

A body like yours (a body like yours)
Oughta be in jail (oughta be in jail)
’cuz it’s on the verge of bein’ obscene
(’cuz it’s on the verge of bein’ obscene)

Move over baby (move over baby)
Gimme the keys (gimme the keys)
I’m gonna try 2 tame your little red love machine
(I’m gonna try 2 tame your little red love machine)

Little red corvette
Baby you’re much 2 fast
Little red corvette

Little red corvette
Honey u got 2 slow down (got 2 slow down)
Little red corvette
’cuz if u don’t u gonna run your
Little red corvette right in the ground

(little red corvette)
Right down 2 the ground (honey u got 2 slow down)
U, u, u got 2 slow down (little red corvette)
You’re movin’ much 2 fast (2 fast)

Girl, u got an ass like I never seen
And the ride...
I say the ride is so smooth
U must be a limousine

Baby you’re much 2 fast
Little red corvette
U need a love, u need a love that’s
That’s gonna last
(little red corvette)
U got 2 slow down (u got 2 slow down)
Little red corvette

’cuz if u don’t, ’cuz if u don’t,
U gonna run your body right into the ground (right into the ground)
Right into the ground (right into the ground)

Little red corvette

Killearn Kitties
04-05-2006, 04:35 PM
Oooo Debbie, what a lovely voice you have! I don't believe I have heard that song before. Can't think of it just now anyway. Have another CZ!

moosmom
04-05-2006, 05:13 PM
I'll take one of them pitchers of CZ's. I STILL haven't done my state taxes (not for lack of trying though). I need help desperately!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-05-2006, 05:14 PM
Oooo Debbie, what a lovely voice you have!
Ok, cut Karen off! She's obviously had way too many CZs already if she thinks I have a lovely voice! :D

For some reason the tune of the song is escaping me too, but I know I've heard it....a million times or more. :rolleyes:

slick
04-05-2006, 05:52 PM
My goodness Debbie, you should be on stage...... :p ;) I've been singing that song since I read the lyrics. Shall we have a duet?? Yikes...we might be kicked out of the bar. :eek:

Afternoon folks. Another busy day here for me so just going to grab a CZ and head back to work.

A big DONE! for everyone.

RedHedd
04-05-2006, 06:59 PM
Ah! Prince! One of my favorites! I'll take a CNT to go and hit the road. It's NOT RAINING! :eek: I'm not sure I know how to drive in this stuff - dry roads? Very weird! :cool:

davidpizzica
04-05-2006, 07:13 PM
May I have a CZ, too? I may need a lot of them when I find out what's going on with my right eye! T & P, what year was your corvette? My brother has a 1970 convertible.

RICHARD
04-06-2006, 02:07 AM
Oh no....

One of the girls at work told me this story...

She worked as a cashier at a strip bar...I had the radio on and "Little red Corvette" was playing.
She got this look in her eyes and told me about her days at that job and how that was a favorite song....for the strippers. :eek:

KK,

Have you seen the US money honoring the states?

"Just got back from Illinois, Locked the front door, Oh boy!" :D

Let me look thru the selections.....I'll have my song ready tomorrow?

done? :p

trayi52
04-06-2006, 05:50 AM
Such beautiful voices to hear this early morning!

How are you all doing? I know some of you were very busy yesterday, so was I! The Doctor decided to put Lindsey in the hospital and induce her labor, because she is over her due date, and having pains too! He says she is in the early stages of labor! So maybe sometimes today, I am going to have another grandson!

I just need a cup of coffee, with a splash of something. I need to celebrate, though I know my poor baby has a big day ahead of her. I just can't believe this, my baby is having a baby!! I think I might faint!! :eek: :D

Willie :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-06-2006, 09:26 AM
Congratulations, Willie! Hope all goes well! Also glad to hear those storms didn't hit you too bad. I heard Tennesse and I immediately thought of you and Kimlovescats, so I'm glad to hear you're all ok.....and impatiently waiting on a new baby boy! :D

David, it's a '91 ZR-1 that Terry sold. I had the same exact car, but mine was green and I sold mine last spring. It wasn't as big a deal for me because I had only been into Corvettes since 1998, not like Terry who has been into them forever! I'll attach a pic for your viewing pleasure. ;)

Coke for me please, got another busy day ahead of me so I need all the caffeine and sugar I can get to get me going this morning! :rolleyes:

slick
04-06-2006, 10:27 AM
Good morning and happy Thursday....or Thirsday as we say it here. Richard, nice of you to check in and hope you didn't mind me starting this thread but I was desperate for a drink....something to make me a zombie. ;)

Debbie: love the corvettes and can totally understand how hard it must to let them go. Just think of it in the long term......

Willie: Congrats! Isn't it the husband that's supposed to keel over?? ;) Don't forget the polaroids!!

Just gotta tell you folks.....I signed up for Ebay last weekend and I'm totally addicted. Never thought I would, but when I get to work I open up Pet Talk and Ebay before I even check out my work email. :rolleyes: Have already made one buy and have bids on two others. Lost a bid on one other. Very small items mind you, but still, it's such a rush when the auction gets nearing the end and you're hoping and wishing you don't get outbid. :rolleyes: Man, the stuff you can buy there.....it's like Alice's Restaurant!!! You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant!! :)

OK, back to reality now.

I'll take a nice cup of tea :eek: to start my day please. Have a good one and I'll check back later.

Killearn Kitties
04-06-2006, 11:16 AM
KK, Have you seen the US money honoring the states?
Absolutely! Have I ever told you about the nice man that sends me exotic foreign quarters, along with little stories about each state's design? :D Fascinating!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-06-2006, 11:27 AM
Just gotta tell you folks.....I signed up for Ebay last weekend and I'm totally addicted.

Me too, Slick, except I'm addicted to the selling end of it! One of the first items we sold was a partial high-end GPS unit we got with the motorhome when we bought it. Notice I said partial GPS unit. We looked into what it would take to get it going, decided it was too much and went and bought a $99.00 program that works just fine. So we went out on a limb and posted this partial GPS unit on ebay. Got a ton of inquiries asking if we had all the parts and we were honest and told everyone "No, what is posted is all we have." The thing sold for over $300.00! That was our first sale, and like you say, Slick, it's exciting watching it in the end, seeing who's going to win. I always like it when the personal person wins insted of the person who's just bidding on it because they think they can get it cheap and then they post it in their own ebay store. So far, knock on wood, we haven't been burned and we've made almost $3,000.00.....on stuff we were mostly going to just throw away! :eek: I'm now finding out that Craig's list is a wonderful thing too, and I honestly don't think I'll ever pay full price for furniture ever again! You can always tell when you've priced something too low because the people come out of the woodwork for the stuff....stuff you thought was junk! Ahhh....the internet is a wonderful thing, isn't it? Of course, my fingers are sore from replying to about 80 emails and no actual work has gotten done around here yet, but what they hey, eh? ;)

By the way, Slick, you don't need a 50 amp cord for your RV, with both end plugs included....do you? If so, we've got one on ebay right now. ;)

I'm up for one more coke, then I think I'll try a shandy. Others think it sounds gross, I kind of like the idea. Kind of like Weiss beer with lemon - yummy! Lager and lime sounds good too, but I think I'll try the shandy first. ;)

Oh, and thanks, Slick, for the compliment on the Corvettes. We got involved in our first online community through those Corvettes. Met a lot of great people and had a lot of great times...... :D...kinda like PT. ;) :D

Willie, is it a baby yet?

gini
04-06-2006, 11:49 AM
What a busy place this is this morning. Goodness - we have the choir over in one corner (and they sound good too!! :) )

And we have a nursery??? Oh, this is just too exciting. Willie, I hope all goes well for your daughter. What wonderful times you have ahead of you.
Absolutely nothing like a brand new baby in the family.

And why are you all crowded around the computer? Oh, I get it E-Bay.
I have some friends who buy on E-Bay all of the time and they have gotten some amazing things at rock bottom prices. They even found a sofa from the 20's that matched their own - so now they have two in their living room.

I think I will clean up a bit - and make some more coffee for you all.

I will be back later - it's another busy day for me.

Killearn Kitties
04-06-2006, 11:53 AM
I have a bit of an ebay habit too, but I am managing to stay away at the moment. Sold much more than I have bought over the last six months. That has to be a good thing!

Haven't had a shandy in years! Maybe just a small one before I head home!

Lady'sOtherHuman
04-06-2006, 02:05 PM
Here you go. Substitue black for red though. ;)

I guess I shoulda known
By the way u parked your car sideways
That it wouldn’t last

See you’re the kinda person
That believes in makin’ out once
Love ’em and leave ’em fast

I guess I must be dumb
’cuz u had a pocket full of horses
Trojan and some of them used

And u say what have I got 2 lose?
And honey I say

Little red corvette
Baby you’re much 2 fast
Little red corvette
U need a love that’s gonna last

I guess I shoulda closed my eyes
When u drove me 2 the place
Where your horses run free

’cuz I felt a little ill
When I saw all the pictures
Of the jockeys that were there before me

Believe it or not
I started to worry
I wondered if I had enough class

And u say, baby, have u got enough gas?
Oh yeah

Little red corvette
Baby you’re much 2 fast, yes u r
Little red corvette

A body like yours (a body like yours)
Oughta be in jail (oughta be in jail)
’cuz it’s on the verge of bein’ obscene
(’cuz it’s on the verge of bein’ obscene)

Move over baby (move over baby)
Gimme the keys (gimme the keys)
I’m gonna try 2 tame your little red love machine
(I’m gonna try 2 tame your little red love machine)

Little red corvette
Baby you’re much 2 fast
Little red corvette

Little red corvette
Honey u got 2 slow down (got 2 slow down)
Little red corvette
’cuz if u don’t u gonna run your
Little red corvette right in the ground

(little red corvette)
Right down 2 the ground (honey u got 2 slow down)
U, u, u got 2 slow down (little red corvette)
You’re movin’ much 2 fast (2 fast)

Girl, u got an ass like I never seen
And the ride...
I say the ride is so smooth
U must be a limousine

Baby you’re much 2 fast
Little red corvette
U need a love, u need a love that’s
That’s gonna last
(little red corvette)
U got 2 slow down (u got 2 slow down)
Little red corvette

’cuz if u don’t, ’cuz if u don’t,
U gonna run your body right into the ground (right into the ground)

Little red corvette

*Applauding wildly* Whoooo Hoooo! Encore! Encore! :D

Lady'sOtherHuman
04-06-2006, 02:07 PM
Ok, cut Karen off! She's obviously had way too many CZs already if she thinks I have a lovely voice! :D

For some reason the tune of the song is escaping me too, but I know I've heard it....a million times or more. :rolleyes:

Are you kidding? Now I have it running through my head. Someone sing something else quick!

Kfamr
04-06-2006, 02:08 PM
Hey all..

Want to share something that made my heart feel good today...

On my way home from work, the guy infront of me swerves off the road and onto the median, a Verizon truck. He ran out of his truck and I had no clue what he was doing. Then I saw.. it was a small brush fire (I'm assuming it was from some idiot throwing out a lit cigarette. :rolleyes: ) He grabbed a fire extinguisher and proceeded to put out the fire.

I was unable to catch his truck number or anything, but I'm going to forward this to Verizon corporate... This guy deserves a major pat on the back.

Lady'sOtherHuman
04-06-2006, 02:21 PM
Hi guys, just stopping in for a quick cup or joe and I brought some homemade banana bread and gingerbread cake. I'll be back later though for the kareoke and zombies (god knows I'll need them if I do any singing). Right now I promised someone I'd read her a book. :D

Edwina's Secretary
04-06-2006, 04:27 PM
I was expecting "knock, knock" jokes...... :( :rolleyes: :D

Killearn Kitties
04-06-2006, 04:28 PM
Well would that be Uncle Mac's banana bread that someone has left? I'll just help myself to a slice of that while there is no-one about!

Killearn Kitties
04-06-2006, 04:44 PM
Oh, where did you spring from, Sara? Me guiltily sneaking this piece of banana bread too ... :rolleyes:

Knock knock?

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-06-2006, 04:52 PM
Not a knock knock, but I saw a bumper sticker I could relate to this morning. "Have you ever stopped to think....then forgot to start again?" :rolleyes: :D

Shandy for the road please!

RICHARD
04-06-2006, 05:57 PM
Not a knock knock, but I saw a bumper sticker I could relate to this morning. "Have you ever stopped to think....then forgot to start again?" :rolleyes: :D

Shandy for the road please!
I drove a stingray once.
There is an Esse curve by my house, I have run it in cars, trucks and my motorcycles........I floated thru it in that 'vette. I will always remember that day.
One shandy?

DOne!

KK,
Who's there?

DONE? :rolleyes: ;) :D

There is a new set of quarters and nickels that just came out!!

ES,

You start one!

:D

LOH,

One pre fabbed zombie?
thanks for the ginger bread....
Done!

K,

great story-send it in anyway....that is the stuff of lore...they might be able to help you track the guy down by his route/assignement sheet.

LOL...
MY gf's name was Pat...and she was always on my back. :eek: :D

HI david, redd and tray!

A trio of zombies?
the drinks, not you guys!

DONE!

No problem slick...

I have a special announcement coming up soon, regarding Thursdays..It's good news!

I now am going to do my rendition of Dirty Deeds by AC/DC..

LOLOLOL. I can only do a stanza at a time......I need a drink between each...at that rate I'll never finish the song! :eek:

Someone let Mario, Lady and the Orc out...Possum goes too....I don't want them to get too crazy when I start to sing...

RedHedd
04-06-2006, 06:08 PM
I have a special announcement coming up soon, regarding Thursdays..It's good news! Well? <tap, tap, tap> we're waiting! :p

slick
04-06-2006, 07:01 PM
**taps fingers on the bar**

Still waiting Richard.......
Should I light a firecracker in ..... oh never mind! ;) :D

RedHedd
04-06-2006, 10:03 PM
RICHARD? Will we have to start throwing socks again?

Lady's Human
04-06-2006, 10:46 PM
(lighting Cherry bomb)
giving the fuse a good 3 second cook off.......
Opening door to L+F
Throwing in cherry bomb a la flashbang grenade.

RICHARD! You in there??????

Come on already with the announcement!

trayi52
04-06-2006, 11:08 PM
Well, we have a baby boy at last! He weighed 7lbs and 9ozs, and is 21 inches long. I feel like celebrating!! I am just so excited. They are naming him Andrew Scott. Yeap, I am a very proud grandmother, I was in the delivery room and watched Andrew be born.

So give me something good to celebrate with, and please celebrate with me!!

Lady'sOtherHuman
04-06-2006, 11:09 PM
Yeah, Richard spill the beans!! What's the announcement? :D

slick
04-06-2006, 11:13 PM
EEEEKKKKKKK Willie!!! I'm sooo excited for you. Congratulations Grandma!!!! Does this make Mario an Uncle??? :confused: :D Drinks all around people. We're celebratin' tonight!!

Lady's Human
04-07-2006, 12:22 AM
Congrats, Grammy!

This round is on the house! (If this was a real bar I think we'd all be broke!)

gini
04-07-2006, 12:23 AM
Oh Willie, you have given me the warm fuzzies! Congratulations, Grandma.......or will you be Granny?

I love his name - and he's a nice big boy too - just right.

gini
04-07-2006, 12:25 AM
I just talked to Laurie. She is in Anaheim and very tired. She tried to log on and post - but after checking her emails her time on the computer was running out.

She said she did try to stop by and have a CZ or two...........so know that she is with us in spirit (s) too.

Killearn Kitties
04-07-2006, 03:27 AM
Congratulations, Willie! I was hoping there would be news this morning. A big welcome to Andrew Scott! :D

I'll put the champagne on ice ready for the party later! :D :D

slick
04-07-2006, 09:39 AM
I just talked to Laurie. but after checking her emails her time on the computer was running out.
I'd better have a serious talk with that girl......she's got her priorities all wrong....Thursdays first, emails later. :p ;)
Good morning everyone. It's another beautiful sunny day here....Spring has surely arrived and the little birdies are starting to land on my balcony railing. Anyone up for some breakfast? How about a ham and cheese omelet with some Canadian bacon, hash browns and an english muffin?? MMMMMMM. Got to get this day started off right. Bailey's for your coffee anyone??

Happy Friday!
Oh crap, I just noticed...this is my 11,000 post... :eek:....not that numbers ever mattered to me :rolleyes:

trayi52
04-07-2006, 10:10 AM
I'll take you up on that, Slick. I just feel so good this morning, I am still so excited about my new grandson, Andrew!

So give me Baileys for my coffee.

Congratulations, Slick on your 11,000 posts!!!

Edwina's Secretary
04-07-2006, 10:28 AM
Knock, knock....

Who's there?

Boo!

Boo Who?

Geez.....It's nothing to cry about!

Sorry....it is the only one I could come up with.....

catland
04-07-2006, 10:39 AM
Oh nooo - looks like I missed the party. I've actually been having to work for a living and it sure has cut into my PT time. :eek:

Willie - congratulations on your grandson - thats wonderful news and thankyou so much for sharing your special moment with us.

Its a little early for zombies - any bailieys that I can put in my coffee?

Oh - one more thing - I was at the dentist's the other day and while sitting in the chair I noticed that they had a cupboard with several drawers with labels on them saying what was in each drawer. One drawer was labeled "PT Mirror" - so of course you know what I thought - "what would a dentist be doing with a Pet Talk Mirror?"

RedHedd
04-07-2006, 01:08 PM
Knock, knock....

Who's there?

Boo!

Boo Who?

Geez.....It's nothing to cry about!

Yes there is - Richard hasn't told us his big announcement - Oh RICHARD!

P.S. Congrats Tray and Grand-Uncle Mario!

slick
04-07-2006, 07:53 PM
It is so dead quiet in here I can't stand it so here goes.

I'm your laaaddddyyyyyyyyy
And you are my maaaannnnnnnn
When you reach for meeeeeee
I'll do all that I caaaaannnnnnn
We're heading for somewheeerrrrreee

Oh quit plugging your ears Mario!! :rolleyes: :p

Sheesh, I'll take a DOTD to go please. Got another hour's work to go and then heading home.

Have a good weekend everyone!

gini
04-07-2006, 08:27 PM
Gee, I thought someone would still be here for an afterwork drink.

Guess everyone wants to get home for the weekend.

It has been a doozy of a week........but all of the tax work is done.
Why is it that what should have been the simplest project became the worst and most time consuming?

Mario why do you have earmuffs on? It isn't cold in here.

Guess I will make myself a slushie and then head on home myself.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Maybe Laurie, Kelly, Richard and I will drop by over the weekend.

CathyBogart
04-07-2006, 08:38 PM
*thunks into a seat*

Something hot please....cocoa? It's wet and cold and I've been out on the motorcycle. I have soggy helmet hair. -_-

gini
04-07-2006, 08:40 PM
Hey, I am still here.........sure, glad to make you a cocoa.

Would you like little baby marshmallows with that?

Put your feet up - relax a while.

Don't mind Mario - I have no idea why he is wearing earmuffs.

Lady'sOtherHuman
04-07-2006, 08:45 PM
I'd better have a serious talk with that girl......she's got her priorities all wrong....Thursdays first, emails later. :p ;)
Good morning everyone. It's another beautiful sunny day here....Spring has surely arrived and the little birdies are starting to land on my balcony railing. Anyone up for some breakfast? How about a ham and cheese omelet with some Canadian bacon, hash browns and an english muffin?? MMMMMMM. Got to get this day started off right. Bailey's for your coffee anyone??

Happy Friday!
Oh crap, I just noticed...this is my 11,000 post... :eek:....not that numbers ever mattered to me :rolleyes:

I would love some of that Bailey's and coffee slick.

Congrats Willie. He sounds wonderful. :D

CathyBogart
04-07-2006, 08:45 PM
LoL, thank you! I'm half-asleep over here already.

Lady'sOtherHuman
04-07-2006, 08:50 PM
Hey, I am still here.........sure, glad to make you a cocoa.

Would you like little baby marshmallows with that?

Put your feet up - relax a while.

Don't mind Mario - I have no idea why he is wearing earmuffs.

Can I join you in one of those? Maybe instead of marshmellows we can put some peppermint schnapps and give it a little kick. Yeah, Lady has refused to come into the room too. I don't know why.

Lady'sOtherHuman
04-08-2006, 11:29 AM
Well it's just after lunch time again and I guess it's up to me to open the bar today. So Mario you get the lights, Orc let's get the fire going that's nice. Lady stop pestering the little orange kitten. How about some nice irish coffee and some spinace and bacon quiche for lunch. Any takers?

slick
04-08-2006, 04:01 PM
I'm in the mood to celebrate. I just finished hooking up my DVD player all by myself. Let me explain.

I'm very challenged when it comes to electronics and years ago it took me a few days to figure out how to stop the 12:00 flashy thingy on my VCR. :rolleyes:

So my TV is really old and doesn't have the right connections for a DVD. So I had to buy this Modulator thingy that goes between the TV and DVD. But I also have a VCR so had to buy another cable to hook between the thingy and the dooma-hickey. Then hook up the dooma-hickey to the back of the TV. The whatchamacallit was dangling to had to go back to the instructions again and find out where it went to. Finally got all the cords plugged in and voila! OK, you may laugh now.....because I certainly laugh at myself all the time. :D :D

One double DOTD please and thank you. Now to settle on down and watch Bambi. :)

Killearn Kitties
04-08-2006, 06:20 PM
Congratulations Slick!! A drink of the day and Bambi are in order! Budge up and I'll join you.

Lady'sOtherHuman
04-08-2006, 07:55 PM
May I join you too? I love Bambi! A DOTD for me too please?

RICHARD
04-09-2006, 02:02 AM
Boo who?

Lololol,

Well,

Let's start with a drink for grandma!

DONE!

And Slick,

You can cure the world's ills now! congrats!

CB,

you get a drink for being a bike chick, what kind of bike?

KK,
You just get a drink!

LOH,
You get one for being the die hard patron.

Gini,
For being Gini!

Redd,
For being patient,

Catland,

For keeping your pants on...

And ES..

For not crying!

DONE!

The announcement is...let me get out the calculator...
Yep, I am correct.....

I have ordered balloons, streamers and party favors......
It a small celebration.......

And I am surprised that you all cannot figure it out! ;)

Come on gang, think!!!! :p

catland
04-09-2006, 09:57 AM
I know - I know.

Something very near and dear to us is about to have a birthday. :D :D :D

gini
04-09-2006, 10:20 AM
:D :D :D Catland's good..........................and smart! :D :D :D

Lady'sOtherHuman
04-09-2006, 02:41 PM
LOH,
You get one for being the die hard patron.

thanks Richard, how about some nice homemade blueberry muffins with butter.

RICHARD
04-11-2006, 03:13 PM
thanks Richard, how about some nice homemade blueberry muffins with butter.

LOLOLOL, Keep it up....I already weigh ten tons.....

Thank you!

Catland is very smart.... :D

The streamers came in...balloons, crepe paper, noisemakers!!! ;)