PDA

View Full Version : I got my house colours today!

Miss Z
04-05-2006, 11:48 AM
At school today, I got my house colours! It's a badge and a certificate which you get when you've done loads of stuff for your school house. I've done things like a General Knowledge quiz, house netball and the house swimming gala, all which contribute to points for my house.

I'm especially excited as I'm the first girl ever in my house to get full colours. Boys get them quite often, but then they have far more sports which they can compete in, eg football, rugby, cricket... but there's quite a few less for girls. The badge is just a little yellow rectangle that I'll sow onto my school blazer, but it gets you recognition around the school by teachers and other pupils.

Katherine (midget gem) who is also in my house at school, got her house half colours today. Congratulations Katherine!!!:D

Thanks for reading! :D:D:D

Anita Cholaine
04-05-2006, 12:18 PM
Cool! So you have houses at school, like in Howarts????

Congratulations!! :D Kee p the good job coming!

Miss Z
04-05-2006, 01:00 PM
Cool! So you have houses at school, like in Howarts????

Congratulations!! :D Kee p the good job coming!

Yeah, LOL! Mine and Katherine's house is called Howard, and all the others are Grenville, Raleigh, Frobisher, Hawkins and Drake. Their all named after famous men in history. A lot of schools don't have houses nowadays, but my school is quite old-fashioned, it celebrates its 500th birthday soon:eek: although it's not quite that old fashioned lol. I think they're good though. Sometimes we hold the house assembly in our dining hall, which is kind of like a church with stained glass windows, chandeliers and paintings which are 100s of years old, so it is sometimes like Hogwarts!;) :rolleyes: :p :D

Thanks Natali!:D

k9krazee
04-05-2006, 01:02 PM
Wow! Thats really neat!! :D Congrats!

Killearn Kitties
04-05-2006, 02:25 PM
Well done you! That's very impressive. :D

Suki Wingy
04-05-2006, 03:07 PM
Congrats!
you go to a very cool school!

Miss Z