PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to come to a virtual baby shower?

jenluckenbach
04-05-2006, 05:01 AM
With all due respect to the other moms-to-be on pet talk, I would like to host a virtual baby shower for Catnapper's SURPRISE grandbaby-to-be. I just feel that since this child was unplanned the monetary strain might be too stressful for the new mom-to-be.

So, you are ALL invited but gifts are optional. (that way no one feels obligated to spend beyond their means, but can still participate in the thread). I have the personal info (address et.al.) so PM me with your requests.

Since I have never hosted a shower before, feel free suggest some ideas. My first idea is to guess the baby's sex. So I will start. (and we all know how good I am at 50/50 choices) :rolleyes: GIRL!

Now let's have a PARTY :D

gemini9961
04-05-2006, 07:35 AM
I second that with girl as well.

catmandu
04-05-2006, 09:45 AM
The Found Cats Porchies and All Our Angels will be there.
And My Dear Mother loved Baby Showers,so we will let her do the sewing and shopping.
We will bring Kitty Bags and Toys.
We will be there with Bells On.

Lobodeb
04-05-2006, 10:17 AM
Count me in!

I say it's a boy.

PS. What's the mom-to-be's name? I think I missed that somewhere. :o

jazzcat
04-05-2006, 10:51 AM
I'm in.

I'm going to guess a little boy.

catnapper
04-05-2006, 12:06 PM
:o Guys! (((HUGS)))

We're all saying its a boy.... and since Jen said its a girl, that means it MUST be a boy! Everyone keeps telling her its a boy based on the way she's carrying and the fact that she has no cravings and had no morning sickness. Not so sure about those old wive's tales :D

By the way, the mommy to be is named Ashley :)

I have from the very first moment thought it would be a boy. I keep second guessing myself but I'm sticking to my prediction.... though we went and looked at the baby clothes today and the girl clothes are tooooooo cute! I want ot dress up a baby girl in pink and ruffles!

jenluckenbach
04-05-2006, 03:22 PM
OK, people, what else does one do at a baby shower??

For those of you planning on sending gifts, if you tell me what you send I will try to keep track to prevent a whole lot of duplications.

Maybe we should SUGGEST some names......hee hee.

moosmom
04-05-2006, 05:34 PM
It better be a boy!! I've got blue yard coming out my pores!!!!

Count me in!

*JTM*Coco*pi*Caramel*
04-05-2006, 06:20 PM
Im guessing it is a boy too! Just from the pictures it looks like she is carrying a boy but I dont know! Count me in for the baby shower too!

k9krazee
04-05-2006, 07:08 PM
I'm going with BOY! :D

Felicia's Mom
04-05-2006, 07:21 PM
I'm guessing a BOY. The name I'm suggesting is BRIAN/BRYAN.

catnapper
04-05-2006, 07:28 PM
I'm guessing a BOY. The name I'm suggesting is BRIAN/BRYAN.
My mom might love that name - but my brother won't appreciate it! His name is Brian and my cousin's name is Bryan.

So far she and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name Nicholas Andrew. Hubby HATES it as much as we LOVE it :rolleyes: The father hasn't commented on the name at all, his vote is for Cameron. All I think of when I hear that name is "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" :D :p

jenluckenbach
04-05-2006, 07:42 PM
Nicholas is a GOOD name. Cameron.........YUK!

MY chosen boy's name has always been David. A good solid name that a man can grow into (not a wimpy "gay" name....that's what I call those trendy boy names)

For a girl (which it IS) I like many names. How about Rachel?

jenluckenbach
04-06-2006, 05:17 AM
By the way, I know there is a registry at www.babiesrus.com but I am not sure about others? Catnapper???

Sirrahsim
04-06-2006, 05:39 AM
my guess is for a boy. She's carrying just like I did :)

Daisy and Delilah
04-06-2006, 07:14 AM
I'm guessing it's a GIRL. She's carrying the baby like I carried my daughter :)

Maresche
04-06-2006, 07:18 AM
I'm going to guess girl. I had no cravings with Mim's and carried much the same way. I did have minor morning sickness the first couple of weeks though.

Nicholas is a fantastic name. Nick for short if you're so inclined.

Catnapper-what do you need for the little one? Mimi has grown out of a fair bit of her newborn stuff and I'd be happy to send some of it your way.

My Peanuts
04-06-2006, 12:17 PM
My mom carried me like a boy, small all over accept the belly and my brother like a girl heavy all over so you never know. Everyone else I talk to says the other way around. So I say BOY!

catnapper
04-06-2006, 01:10 PM
Catnapper-what do you need for the little one? Mimi has grown out of a fair bit of her newborn stuff and I'd be happy to send some of it your way.
We need anything and everything! :D We so totally were not even thinking about a baby any year soon, and all of the sudden we have 3 months to prepare for one. :eek: I hate sounding greedy, but seriously, this is throwing us through a loop and DEFINATELY plan on "paying it forward" when the time comes and we meet another family in need like we are right now. Actually, Ash is now changing her college plans to become a nurse at the local nursing school so that she can work with babies and possibly help another young mom like the people who are helping her.

Ok folks, spooky thing happened today. REALY odd, it unnerved both Ash and me. We went to the hopsital to do the glucose test for gestational diabetes (and left because you should have seen how crowded the waiting room was! :eek: ) anyway, We rode the elevator with an old man & his wife, and he was commenting on how he gained 8 lb,s 10 ounces. Oooo-k..... that's how they talk about a baby's weight but we ignored it. As we stepped off the elevator, the old man in the wheelchair took one look at her and said "thats a boy you know!" We stopped dead in our tracks and didn't know how to respond... it was something about the way he said it, it was eerie and we both just feel we KNOW its a boy based on that man! Silly, but we talked at length about it and both of us feel that was too coincidental! So now I'm looking forward to an 8lb 10 ounce grandson! :D ;)

PS: We did all the old wive's tales tests last night and about 70% of them point towards a boy. The only thing she's missing is the cravings for sour things, that the father isn't gaining any weight along with her, the baby's heart rate, and the rate the hair on her legs grow!
Otherwise "tests" reveal a boy:
~she's carying low and perfectly round
~no weight gain anywhere else
~No cravings
~no morning sickness
~her pillow faces North (though we can't figure out how this determined the baby's gender)
~the ring went around in circles over her tummy
~she picked up the mug by the handle
~picked up the key by the round part
~She's looking better than ever (so the baby isn't stealing her beauty)
~Her boobs aren't growing into Pamela Anderson proportion
What else? Did we miss any old wive's tale test? We refused to do the Draino test. LOL

furrykidsmother
04-06-2006, 01:15 PM
Certainly sounds like a boy! By the way Congratulations to both of you!

Karen
04-06-2006, 01:45 PM
Join http://freecycle.com for your area - tons of lightly used baby stuff on there all the time, at least around here!

Cataholic
04-06-2006, 03:24 PM
Kim,
All I can say is I had about half of the sypmtoms and signs you mentioned, which means I didn't have half..he he he, and I have a BOY to show for it. :D

(the Pamela Anderson theory? Well....let's just say that is one theory I can STILL prove wrong :D )

Cataholic
04-06-2006, 03:25 PM
Just a small editorial on freecycle.com....it was a horrible experience for me, twice, and, I wouldn't do it again. Free or not.

Karen
04-06-2006, 03:38 PM
I have had great experiences with freecycle.com - I posted about a dead printer once, or another time about old computers - so old I thought no one would want them - and by the end of the day someone has come and taken it away! The people in each instance were polite and grateful - for stuff that was otherwsie destined for a dumpster!!!

catnapper
04-06-2006, 03:46 PM
Just a small editorial on freecycle.com....it was a horrible experience for me, twice, and, I wouldn't do it again. Free or not.
I have tried the website several times, and either I'm a complete moron who can't figure it out, or there's nothing local that anybody's giving away for free! :o

I so hope everyone is right about the wive's tales! Hubby wants a boy soooo badly. I want it to be a girl to annoy the heck outta him (bwahahaha) and for the sheer fact that little girl clothes are just tooooooo sweet! :D The boy clothes are just clothes, but the little girl clothes are all pretty and ruffly and SWEET! But like Ash said, when they reach school age, the clothes make an abrupt change to tacky looking Lizzie Maguire style clothing with lots of glitter and bellies hanging out, while boys get nice normal looking stuff! :p

BTW, she's STILL blowing my mind about the belly hanging out thing. I swear, one month ago, SHE had her belly hanging out. When we bought maternity clothes yesterday, her MAIN issue was whether or not it fully covered her belly and whether or not it draped well. Did an alien come along and steal my daughter away and replace her with a logical thinking WOMAN? Oh, and you should see the maternity blouse she got for easter! OMG, $8 and it looks like a million bucks on her! I'll DEFINATELY take pictures of her in it!

Hee hee, Jen, thanks for starting this baby shower! Should I invite the mommy-to-be to join? I think I will! Just so she can meet everyone who's sending her so many good wishes!

Karen
04-06-2006, 04:10 PM
I have tried the website several times, and either I'm a complete moron who can't figure it out, or there's nothing local that anybody's giving away for free! :o

You have to "join," if you don't want the emails coming to your usual address, I can send you a gmail invitation ...

Lobodeb
04-06-2006, 11:08 PM
~she's carying low and perfectly round
~no weight gain anywhere else
~No cravings
~no morning sickness
~her pillow faces North (though we can't figure out how this determined the baby's gender)
~the ring went around in circles over her tummy
~she picked up the mug by the handle
~picked up the key by the round part
~She's looking better than ever (so the baby isn't stealing her beauty)
~Her boobs aren't growing into Pamela Anderson proportion
What else? Did we miss any old wive's tale test? We refused to do the Draino test. LOL

Let's see, I carried high but more in the front.
I didn't crave much, I was just always hungry
no morning sickness
pillow faces North
didn't do the ring thing or the mug, or the key. My MIL did a spoon v. fork test and that said girl, but she insisted it was going to be a boy
got lots of compliments about the "glow."
my boobs didn't go on auto-inflate

I had a boy....go figure.

*JTM*Coco*pi*Caramel*
04-07-2006, 01:30 AM
Oh yes get the mom to be to join in on the shower! I was just wondering how old Ashley was as I might be around her age. Im 20 and am actually going into nursing next year too! I figure that she is younger than me but if she ever needs anyone to talk to im here! I know that sounds so silly and stupid but just to let you know!

catnapper
04-07-2006, 09:47 AM
Ok folks, Ashley is joining PT, and will pop in shortly to say hi and introduce herself. Now the shower can really begin since the mommy-to-be is here! :D

Samantha Puppy
04-07-2006, 09:56 AM
I say it's a girl. And I'm thinking of "Natalie" as her name.

flutter
04-07-2006, 10:07 AM
Hey Im Ashley Kim told me about everyone and said that I should join so that I could meet all of you. I just wanted to thank you for everything you are doing for me and the well wishes.

I hope to get to know everyone here. Everyone has been amazing and I surpized that you are willing to help me eventhough we don't know each other

JenBKR
04-07-2006, 10:17 AM
Oh I'm getting in on this a little late, but I'd love to come! I can't wait to "meet" the mommy-to-be :D I think that my sister in law is interested in getting rid of some baby stuff since they don't plan on having any more, so I'll see what's there and let ya know :D

EDIT: Ashley we must have posted at the same time - I am so glad to meet you! Congratulations, we are all here for you if you need anything :)

Husky_mom
04-07-2006, 10:37 AM
Hey Im Ashley Kim told me about everyone and said that I should join so that I could meet all of you. I just wanted to thank you for everything you are doing for me and the well wishes.

I hope to get to know everyone here. Everyone has been amazing and I surpized that you are willing to help me eventhough we don't know each other

Welcome to PT!! and Congrats, i havent posted here but have been reading sine the whole thing began..........catnapper got all of us so excited with the news of a new baby, and dont be that surprised about the willingness to help cause thats the only "type" of people youŽll find here, pretty amazing huh?and feel free to ask anything we are here to help

adn i too vote for a BOY and names as for names iŽm really not that good but iŽll think about them though ;)

you just have a great stepmom!!

lvpets2002
04-07-2006, 10:45 AM
:) Hello Ashley & Welcome to Pet Talk & glad to meet you.. I have been talking to your auntie Jen & I will be shopping for the new one this weekend & a package will be on its way soon..

Cataholic
04-07-2006, 11:12 AM
Hi Ashley, welcome to PT and soon-to-be motherhood! Both ARE all they are cracked up to be.

I am so hoping it is a BOY!!! You should pick a 'A' name, to go with Ashley..he he he....right, like anyone would really do that? :p

Samantha Puppy
04-07-2006, 11:46 AM
Hi Ashley, welcome to PT and soon-to-be motherhood! Both ARE all they are cracked up to be.

I am so hoping it is a BOY!!! You should pick a 'A' name, to go with Ashley..he he he....right, like anyone would really do that? :p
Call me biased, but I think Aidan is quite a handsome name for a boy...

... but I'm still getting the feeling it's a girl.

Karen
04-07-2006, 12:22 PM
No idea on gender, I never place bets one way or the other, as I have seen old wives tales proved wrong time and time again. I even know of an ultrasound gender id that got proven wrong when the child was born! I saw that someone registered as flutter, and I immediately thought it must be you, Ashley! Welcome to Pet Talk.

flutter
04-07-2006, 01:12 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome. No wonder kim spends a lot of her time here. :)

I guess there will be more pictures posted of me by kim :p she takes like a picture a week of me

jenluckenbach
04-07-2006, 01:46 PM
I guess there will be more pictures posted of me by kim she takes like a picture a week of me
You should see how many she posts of the cats!!! :rolleyes:

Glad you could join us! :D

Oh, did anyone bother to mention the registry at Target? PM me for the details.

Daisy and Delilah
04-07-2006, 01:47 PM
Hi Ashley and welcome to Pet Talk. Congrats on your little GIRL ;) We look forward to hearing more from you! :)

jenluckenbach
04-08-2006, 10:17 AM
Any new name ideas?

Any other games to play?

OH! I bought something yesterday. I know that you said you probably won't need clothes (due to loads of hand-me-downs from brother and neighbor) but they were SUCH!!! a great price. And very gender-neutral. ;)

*JTM*Coco*pi*Caramel*
04-08-2006, 01:01 PM
Hi Ashley and Welcome to Pet Talk! I ordered something for you online from you baby registrary at babiesrus the other day! Im so excited for the little ones arrival haha! I love the pictures so keep them coming haha! And your nursery/room looks beautiful!

catnapper
04-12-2006, 05:34 PM
Oooo... the party's starting to pick up! We got some things in the mail today!!! Ashley is cleaning up some paint (we were painting again today) and as soon as she is clean we will start showing pics with her of some of the fun stuff she's getting!

On a side note: did you know Flutter is a calio kitty? oh yeah, she's got nice big splotches of white and blue calico spots now :D

I can't believe how well the nursery is coming together. We'll have everything done by the middle of next week.... and then there'll be nothing left to do but sit and wait. How do those of you who find out within the first 5 weeks handle all those months of waiting? Its only been 3 weeks here and we're nearly done! Imagine if we had a full 9 months to prepare! :D ;) :p

jenluckenbach
04-12-2006, 06:58 PM
HURRY UP~! HURRY UP~!

What's taking so long???????????

Cubby'sMom
04-12-2006, 11:28 PM
Congratulations Ashley! I have no clue as to whether it will be a girl or boy, but either way it's great! Hmmmm, name ideas...... I think Aiden sounds nice as Samantha said. For a girl, Naomi is nice, and Jessica.

kimboe
04-13-2006, 07:51 AM
I haven't posted on this thread yet, but have been keeping up on reading. Congrats to you Ashley! or ( Flutter ) Welcome to Pet Talk. :)
To guess what gender you baby will be, I think maybe a girl. Don't know why but I just picked that one, seems right. :rolleyes:
To name the lil girl, Hmmm....Maybe K-Lyn? Ha, First name Kim. Just kidding :p Or what about Deanna
Well, I hope everything comes together for you and I wish great strenghth and good health for the big day! :)

catnapper
04-17-2006, 08:40 AM
Its only taken me a week to get these photos, but here are the photos :o

Lobodeb sent us a huge box of goodies for the shower. The plates she sent us are soooooo cute - little teddy bears, rabbits, etc. and guess what! The ribbon I planned on using for thefavors matches the plates as if I trekked around to every craft store in the world to find matching ribbon! I hope everyone can see how the ribbon matches the plate -- the sheer ribbon was hard to photograph
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/Skilesg/HeartBox.jpg

Ashley also got a wonderful gift from Johanna (Cataholic) of crib sheets and an "essentials kit" that has brushes, thermoneters, etc (oooo is she gonna kill me for how bad she looks here! :eek: )
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/Skilesg/cataholicsgift.jpg

More stuff came since I took those photos but we never did get around to photographing them -- so those who sent items, we're getting there! :o We've been working very hard on getting everythign ready, but I want ot make time to show everyone the sweet things peope sent her.

However, here's more photos of the mommy to be.
Taken yesterday at my moms house
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/Skilesg/wk29-1.jpg

I thought this was cute of her with my 2 year old nephew
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/Skilesg/wk29-2.jpg

Once again, I want to thank everyone who's been so sweet and supportive. We're so excited getting ready for the baby and a lot of thanks needs to go to everyone who is hewlping. You all know who you are and you deserve great big (((HUGS)))

~Ginny~
04-17-2006, 01:04 PM
For a boy, I like the name Brandon or Chris or Miguel or Charlie or something...

jenluckenbach
04-17-2006, 05:57 PM
Hey! I guess the shower is in full swing now (first gifts arriving). Great pictures!

~Ginny~
04-17-2006, 06:03 PM
I can make you a baby shower siggy or something ^-^

catnapper
04-17-2006, 07:36 PM
Woohoo, I finally got more pictures! The nursery is coming along SO nicely, thanks to many of you.

First is the artwork Jen gave us, I never did get a closeup to show all of you just how sweet this picture is
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/Skilesg/cat-fiddle.jpg

Auntie Jen also gave her some onsies... I think the baby will look better in them than Ash does ;) (ok, I'm gonna duck now since she's thanking me so much over the photo I posted of her earlier LOL)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/Skilesg/Jens-gift.jpg

*JTM*Coco*pi*Caramel* sent us a lovely blanket (oh you should feel how soft this is!) and some receiving blankets
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/Skilesg/blanket.jpg

And you won't believe how great that blanket looks draped over the chair I upholstered
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/Skilesg/Chair-blanket.jpg
(I swear the colors are exactly matching in person)

Lastly, sweet LVPets2002 sent a wonderful assortment of Baby Einstein toys, a bath blanket, and some onsies and bibs.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/Skilesg/group.jpg

The blocks are just tooo cute and I had a blall playing with them this afternoon (the froggy vibrates if you pull his leg and the duck quacks if you squeeze him) I put them on the shelf next to the ultra-sound frame I made up for Ashley (I was so excited I had to give it to ther the night I made it instead of waiting til the shower :o)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/Skilesg/shelf.jpg

I am just overwhelmed by how wonderful everyone has been. Giant ((HUGS)) to everyone!

jenluckenbach
04-17-2006, 07:53 PM
YIPPEE!!!!!! Toys to play with. :D And such a lovely blanket! (and if KIM says the colors match, you'd better believe THEY MATCH!)

flutter
04-17-2006, 08:05 PM
Hey Just wanted to thank *JTM*Coco*pi*Caramel*, LVPets2002, cataholic, and Jen for the great gifts that you sent me. They will come in great use when the baby come but for now they are a good display for the room and for kim to play with :D

catnapper
04-17-2006, 08:08 PM
They will come in great use when the baby come but for now they are a good display for the room and for kim to play with :D
Isn't she funny folks? Kim to play with... indeed! :p

She's VERY excited herself and I see her pulling the drawer out that has the clothes and such to look at them and show them off to anybody that stops by the house.

Ashley is not used to message boards and therefore very quiet and reserved - believe me, those few words she said mean a lot!

jenluckenbach
04-17-2006, 08:13 PM
believe me, those few words she said mean a lot!
especially the part about KIM playing with the toys! :p :p (LOL)

Kfamr
04-17-2006, 08:13 PM
Just curious - when will you know if it's a boy or girl? My co-worker has tons of *brand ne* clothes that her kids can't wear anymore. They are 4 & 5, so the baby wouldn't be wearing them for a while - but if you are interested let me know... or anyone else for that matter!

catnapper
04-17-2006, 08:17 PM
Kay, how wonderful! We won't know what its going to be until the day it makes its grand entrance!

Here's the scoop:
Proof its a boy:
Every stranger on the street is compelled to tell her its a boy
All the old wive's tales say it is a boy
My first thought was that its a boy

Proof its a girl:
Hubby wants a grandson SOOOO badly that the fates will give him a granddaughter
The sheer fact that everyone says its a boy means its a girl
During the ultrasound, the umbilical cord was in the way, but I swear it slipped over a bit for a split second, and when it did, I didn't see anything :p

*JTM*Coco*pi*Caramel*
04-17-2006, 09:26 PM
Looks like everything is coming along great! I love seeing the pictures of the nursery and of Ashley's belly! It will soon be time for the baby :) Im glad that the blanket matched so well with the nursery and is so soft! Keep the pictures coming!!!

PS-Kim the ultrasound picture in the frame looks great! That is so special and such a good keepsake for Ashley and the baby!

krazyaboutkatz
04-18-2006, 12:27 AM
I'm sorry I'm a bit late posting here:o but I haven't been able to get on PT as much as I'd like to lately. My guess is that the baby will be a boy. When my SIL was pregnant for the first time, many strangers would tell her that it was a boy and they ended up being right so you never know. I just hope that the baby will be healthy and that the delivery will go smoothly too.:)

orangemm
04-18-2006, 04:40 AM
Congratulations, Ashley! You look wonderful, healthy, glowing and you are carrying just like I did with my daughters. Yes, everyone told me I was going to have a boy, I was convinced, even my dr. and the nurses said she would be a boy (this was years ago, way before ultrasound).

As long as your little one is healthy and strong, it really doesn't matter. He/she will be born into a loving family and that's all that counts.

I was away for a while, so I am just now getting caught up on PT.

I would be most honored to attend the shower! ;)

Daisy and Delilah
04-18-2006, 06:03 AM
I'm so happy to see that this shower is in full swing!! Mom to be....you are so adorable! A very pretty lady for sure! :) I'm working on getting my little gift mailed to you. Have fun getting ready for the little one. :) It looks like you're both having a blast already. How I would love to be in your shoes but it seems I'm never going to have any grandchildren :confused:

lvpets2002
04-18-2006, 08:01 AM
:) Now Ashley make sure Kim does not pull on that frog's leg to much OR make the duck quack to much due to the baby still has not arrived yet & dont wont to wear the toys out :p / I know play with the rattler (just a wittle bit).. :D

jenluckenbach
04-23-2006, 07:34 PM
Yoo HOO!!!!! Kim, was there anything that did not get photographed yet?

(And I have no pride).........Is there anyone else who might be thinking about sending a gift?

And just to tease both Kim and Ashley, I have been diligently working on the gift for the "in person" shower. hee hee hee ;)

catnapper
04-23-2006, 07:45 PM
Oh boy, I sure hope we photographed everything! If not, PLEASE PM us and let us know what we did not show off! Everyone has been marveous and I want to make sure everyone gets to see what generousotiy has been given to us.

Now, another thing for the shower.... can someone PLEASE answer this: What on earth does "carrying high" and "carrying low" look like? I have no idea and I can't seem to find examples of pregnant bellies carryign high or low.

Here she is tonight - she has a very loooong torso, so the baby has lots of room to stretch out
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/Skilesg/30wks.jpg

Boy she has grown a lot in the past week -- how much bigger will she get in the next 8 weeks? :eek:

jazzcat
04-23-2006, 08:24 PM
Wow, Ashley is really popping out!

I sent a little something Thursday. Hopefully it will get there soon.

kimboe
04-23-2006, 10:22 PM
I think carrying high is when the bump of the baby that sticks out the most is either above the bellybutton or below the bellybutton.
I think Ashley looks like she's carrying high from the picture.

flutter
04-24-2006, 03:46 PM
I recieved another gift today from jazzcat... Thank you so much that gift card to target will be well spent. I really appreciate every thing that everyone has done for me and the baby

Jods
04-25-2006, 09:30 AM
She looks like shes carrying high to me....Good Luck!

flutter
04-25-2006, 02:48 PM
I recieved a gift today from Daisy and Delilah.....Thank you so so so much for the gift card to target

jenluckenbach
04-25-2006, 04:00 PM
I personally happen to know that you received another gift or two yesterday (pats self on back).............LOL (I crack me up.....HA HA HA)

flutter
04-25-2006, 04:54 PM
I'm so so sorry can't forget the best gift of all from jen. the music thing for the crib and the swing

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j6/Ash1688/swing_1.jpg

thank you and really sorry I forgot to post it

catnapper
04-25-2006, 08:24 PM
Oh Ash! what a terrible photo! :eek:

Jen: I put a nice bow on it like you requested, but I ran out of time to photograph it and post it. SO SORRY! :o

The music thing Ash is referring to is a great Kick and Play Piano. Jen is knocking herself out getting all these great gifts! I can't thank her enough for everything she's doing (((HUGS)))

Jazzcat and Daisy and Delilah: THANK YOU for the gift cards! They are definately appreciated and will be put to very good use!

jenluckenbach
04-25-2006, 08:45 PM
Oh Ash! what a terrible photo!
No No, now, she gets an A for effort. (I just hope she knows I was just teasing her) ;)

Daisy and Delilah
04-25-2006, 08:52 PM
You're very welcome Ashley!! Why don't you buy yourself something with it?? Mom needs some pampering too. Right?? ;)

Edit: I read down further.......you're welcome Kim :)

jazzcat
04-25-2006, 11:18 PM
Glad you got the gift card. I hope it helps.

Jen - very nice!

catnapper
05-14-2006, 04:18 PM
I'm a few days too late, and I thought I should properly thank two very special PTers for gifts they sent Ashley.

I have to post copies from websites since I've been meaning to photograph everything for a couple days now and just can't find the time --- lazy excuse, I know :o

Lobodeb sent a Rail Rider. Its sooooo cool! Its a changing table that sits on the rails on the crib. This little space saver is fantastic!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/RailRider.jpg

And Koxka sent the beautiful little clock that matches the artwork Jen gave us. Its soooo sweet and looks great in the room (when I stop being lazy I'll photograph it!)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/Clock.jpg

THANKS AGAIN to everyone who has been so amazing through all this. Its been an interesting few months and life is about to get even more interesting in another month.