PDA

View Full Version : Who will be first?

catnapper
04-04-2006, 09:05 PM
The crib should be here tomorrow.... so who will be the first catnapper tabby in the crib? Will the crib even have a chance to be assembled before a tabby plants themselves firmly in the center of it?

Ooooo.... the tension mounts as the tabbies warm up to be the first in the ultimate new bed! So far, the race seems neck and neck between Pouncer and Harry, though Allen did some serious training today by sleeping in the mommy-to-be's bed, which he never does. Abby is way behind, but she's been known to come out of nowhere in the past.

In the meantime, here's the little girl who won't be ABLE to get into the crib (unless meowmie puts her there)

I moved the sock basket and it seems new basket in a new location = exciting new hideout :rolleyes:

Hey Flutter, whatcha doing?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/Skilesg/hiddenFlutter.jpg

Stay away from my sock basket! Go away!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/Skilesg/seemyblackpaw.jpg

I said, "Go away" *attack meowmie's fingers*
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/Skilesg/finger-attack.jpg

Oh Flutter you're so sweet! Even when you attack my fingers, I think you are the sweetest thing!

I know meowmie, tell me something I don't know!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/Skilesg/sockgirl.jpg

RedHedd
04-04-2006, 09:51 PM
Aw, Flutter! Are you planning your own little sock exchange? :D She's SO sweet!

rg_girlca
04-04-2006, 10:42 PM
Kim, sorry for the delay on the congratulations, but I have read through all the threads, ssssssooooooooooooooooooooo....................... ..................

..................................CONGRATULATIONS! !!!..............................

Your Flutter Butter just keeps getting cuter every time I see her.
Please give that baby girl and big kiss for me. She is just too sweet.

I voted for Pouncer. :)

jazzcat
04-05-2006, 10:36 AM
I've got to go with Pouncer on this one.

Flutter, that is the cutest sock basket I've ever seen. :)

lvpets2002
04-05-2006, 10:38 AM
;) How so sweet you are Flutter & I voted for you..

AbbyMom
04-05-2006, 12:16 PM
Anxiously awaiting the results... :)

I voted for the Abby, the sly and cunning female who should be first to figure out where all the attention is going to be directed soon.

Lizzie
04-05-2006, 12:42 PM
I voted for Abby also. I have to like sly, cunning females since I'm one too. ;)

catmandu
04-05-2006, 03:00 PM
I dont think that Pouncer Angel will be able to resist that Crib and Pouncer will want to keep his Guardian Kitty Company.
I vote Pouncer.

QueenScoopalot
04-05-2006, 10:35 PM
Pouncer has my vote! Another PT baby soon to be...and what a surprise grandmommy to be! :) I can't wait to see the first portrait you do of the new grandbaby Kim! :D BOY ;)

icedtea
04-07-2006, 12:48 AM
i hope you wont let the kitties in the crib when the baby is in there, as I ahve heard bad stories about cats being right on top of bubbies.
RB monkee apparently used to sleep under my bassinet (a tall crib with a skirt around the bottom)
lol. in nz we dont use the crib but im guessing its baby'sa cot.

catnapper
04-07-2006, 09:30 AM
i hope you wont let the kitties in the crib when the baby is in there, as I ahve heard bad stories about cats being right on top of bubbies.

Don't believe that old wive's tale.. not only is it silly to think of but completely WRONG. I had RB Tiny in the crib with me from day one. My grandbaby will have 5 gaurdian kitties in and around the crib with him and nothing is going to happen.

Poor Pouncer has such a bad reputation. But folks, guess who is in the room right now checking out everything? Harry - Pouncer has spent the last two days in the basement and I basically can't get him out of the basement ---- too much fun going on down there I suppose :rolleyes:

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-08-2006, 11:17 AM
I voted Flutter!!! :)

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-08-2006, 12:02 PM
OH Flutter kitty!! You silly thing!!! YOU are too cute!! :D

jenluckenbach
04-08-2006, 05:52 PM
So what's the verdict!!???!! WHO was it??

catnapper
04-08-2006, 08:33 PM
So what's the verdict!!???!! WHO was it??
Wish I knew! My SIL NEVER SHOWED UP!! Grrr... she won't even call us back regarding when she'll actually appear with the crib. I guess we shouldn't complain too much -- a free crib is a free crib. We're just so eager to get things DONE! :p

NoahsMommy
04-08-2006, 10:13 PM
I'm voting for Pouncer. If I remember correctly, he was the one checking out the crib bedding on the floor, right?

:)

catnapper
04-21-2006, 08:40 AM
Sooo....... is everyone just DYING to know who was first?

Drum roll please!

Can ya believe it......
ALLEN!!!!!

and poor boy didn't get one vote! He says to always watch out for the strong silent types! :p

PS: Though Flutter was also on the crib because Ashley put her in it (meowmie did not yet! ;) ) and she just loved it. She loves the nursery and spends her days sleeping on the pillow we have resting on top of the toy chest.

lvpets2002
04-21-2006, 09:00 AM
:) That is what I was thinking is {the silent shy type will always fool you}
:o WooHoo Allen was first & I am sure you are still looking so :rolleyes: like What did I do?

moosmom
04-21-2006, 09:05 AM
Kim,

My instant thought was Pouncer and I see everyone else thought the same. What a shock to find out it was Allen!!! Strong silent type indeed!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/Skilesg/seemyblackpaw.jpg

This looks like Flutter is picking her nose!! :p

flutter
04-21-2006, 09:24 AM
so allen the first to lay in the crib and second was pouncer. Im really surprised that allen could get into the crib. But of course he had to do it in the middle of the night and make noises while he was trying the get in.