PDA

View Full Version : Can ANYONE help me with my CT and MI part-time taxes?????

moosmom
04-04-2006, 08:54 PM
HELLLLLPPPP!!!!

I've already filed my Fed Income Taxes and have tried 3 times to do my part-time MI and CT income taxes to no avail.

I'm now down to the wire. I went to H&R Block and the guy sat there psychobabbling about how easy it'll be for me to do it. Yeah right!!!

I'm sitting here in a bitchy mood because I'm stuck. I just want to say $%&*@!~ it and give it to someone else to figure out. These GD forms are SO confusing. Add this, subtract that, multiply line such-and-such with line such-and-such, divide those 2 lines and carry. If line 1 is great than line 6, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!!!!!

Can ANYONE help me please??????????? If you have ANY knowledge of doing taxes, PM me. I'll gladly pay you a reasonable amount (H&R wants over $100 and I just don't have it right now).

:(:(

Craftlady
04-04-2006, 10:01 PM
I use HR Block's Tax Cut to do our taxes.
It askes you the questions, you put information in and it calculates. I would never do it by hand using worksheets and booklets. Under $30 you have both programs state/federal.

emily_the_spoiled
04-05-2006, 08:53 AM
I use the Turbo Tax online to file my taxes and it automatically calculates the state taxes. If you go to www.irs.gov there is a link there to a number of online tax services. Depending upon your income level, many of these offer free services.

mina'smomma
04-05-2006, 11:13 AM
Donna

Send me a PM and I'll help you hun. I work for a very popular tax company.

(hint hint ;) )

hugs
renae

moosmom
04-05-2006, 05:29 PM
Oh Renae, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!! I sat here last night for over 2 hours trying to figure out what I was doing. I was so stressed out I cried my eyes out and went to bed. I probably wouldn't be so stressed if I had a little more time. I've PM'd you.

mina'smomma
04-06-2006, 09:20 AM
Hey Donna,

I e-mailed you.