PDA

View Full Version : Stuffs I'm working on

slleipnir
04-04-2006, 08:43 PM
Just a few things I'm working for. Again, all this looks better in person. My scanning abilities kinda suck

The first one is a picture I'm working for Devon ;)
The second is just something I did out of bordom at work
And the third is something I've been working on the last few days. It looks sooo much better in person. I'm so annoyed by my scanner. I'll get a better pic of it when it's done though
The last one is one I did for Val a while ago of Duke...don't know that I showed you all yet or not

flamepony12
04-04-2006, 08:48 PM
*dies* That is SO awesome, Audrey. <333 She looks SO adorable! :D You're the besstt.

slleipnir
04-04-2006, 08:49 PM
*dies* That is SO awesome, Audrey. <333 She looks SO adorable! :D You're the besstt.

She is so fun to draw :D *luffs her*

catnapper
04-04-2006, 09:11 PM
Ok, this is not related to the artwork itself, but rather something I've wondered about.... I see you and Cathy Bogart are both saying "stuffs"

What is "stuffs"? Is it a new hip word? Or does it denote something I am not aware of? Seriously, I've been seeing a lot of the younger folk here saying "stuffs" lately. I guess me about to be a grandmom has aged me a lot in the past two weeks! ;)

Just wondering! :D :D :D

dukedogsmom
04-05-2006, 03:35 AM
Audrey, you are so talented! I just love that one of Duke. I can't wait to see the completed thing. That moon looks so real! I love it!

slleipnir
04-05-2006, 07:46 AM
Ok, this is not related to the artwork itself, but rather something I've wondered about.... I see you and Cathy Bogart are both saying "stuffs"

What is "stuffs"? Is it a new hip word? Or does it denote something I am not aware of? Seriously, I've been seeing a lot of the younger folk here saying "stuffs" lately. I guess me about to be a grandmom has aged me a lot in the past two weeks! ;)

Just wondering! :D :D :D

Hahah....hmm...Actually, I have no idea. I've used the word since I was young, and every now and then, it kinda pops up. Maybe I ment it as more than one "stuff"? Honestly, I have no clue why I use it.

lvpets2002
04-07-2006, 11:46 AM
:) WOW :eek: Your talent is so breathtaken.. You are so good with all of the artwork.. Do you sell any of it (like on E-Bay)?

RobiLee
04-07-2006, 12:01 PM
Awesome! You are one talented girl! :)

Husky_mom
04-07-2006, 12:11 PM
maybe just maybe because i use the word stuff as to mean "thing" because i speak another language and i use that as a translation form of that word

stuff = thing
stuffs = things

it sounds a nice explanation, if not used to the word

and Audrey, NICE work!!! i love them!! somewhere in time iŽll get the guts and ask you if you could draw my girls ;)

slleipnir
04-07-2006, 12:18 PM
:) WOW :eek: Your talent is so breathtaken.. You are so good with all of the artwork.. Do you sell any of it (like on E-Bay)?

No. I do commissions though.

Toby's my baby
04-07-2006, 05:49 PM
Those are all amazing!! I love them all, but I'd have to say the third one is my favorite, your drawings are breathtaking!! :eek: You are an amazing artist!!