PDA

View Full Version : How come we never see or hear from Paul?

BOBS DAD
04-03-2006, 11:25 PM
Just wondering? I really haven't been a member for that long, and perhaps I am just off base. I see Karen roaming the forum, popping up here and there with helpful hints, random comments and technical information. It's like you know she's there and watching and always on-site (24-7 - how does she do it). But Paul... he's far more elusive. Is he out there? Is he lurking in the shadows or just around the corner. Is he an acronym for some secret society - like in the Da Vinci code? I don't know... but just "not knowing" keeps me on toes!!! LOL! ;)

Killearn Kitties
04-04-2006, 03:38 AM
:D You raise some interesting points! "Paul" does occasionally post interesting news stories, or answer some technical point, or save a video in a format that more people can view - that kind of thing. Helpful stuff rather than chatting. I have also seen pictures in the Meetings forum of someone claiming to be this Paul, but I can't speak from personal experience.

jenluckenbach
04-04-2006, 05:12 AM
Paul is just a figment of our imagination! :D (LOL.........kidding of course)

Paul is a VERY nice guy (met him and Karen at a PT meeting). He is what I call the "Quieter half".

But you bring up a very good point, Paul NEEDS to post more! ;)

Pam
04-04-2006, 06:41 AM
Paul does exist. :) I have met him. :) He is the quieter one of the dynamic duo but does come on occasionally usually with info and news stories. He knows that PT is secure in Karen's hands for the most part. :)

Karen
04-04-2006, 09:30 AM
Paul is a real person, my husband, and takes care of everything technical with all our websites, and Pet Talk as well. He's just not as chatty as me - as others who have met him can attest! :)

anna_66
04-04-2006, 09:55 AM
Yep he's the quite one, but let me tell you he's for real:D. I've been lucky enough to meet him and Karen twice now and they are both wonderful people.

Paul
04-04-2006, 04:57 PM
   I am here every day but, like the Wizard of Oz, I like to stay behind the curtain. You are right; I should post more.

Paul

lbaker
04-04-2006, 05:16 PM
I have had the pleasure of meeting Paul three times so far (and many more to come I hope). Beware, beware, walk with care ~ it's the quiet ones you have to look out for ;) I remember once years ago I happened to be online about 4 in the morning and he was the only one else on board. I asked him then if he ever slept, and he just went "heh heh heh" :D

lvpets2002
04-04-2006, 05:17 PM
:) Hey WoW Hoo Karen & Paul both posted on the same thread.. Way to go Bob's Dad..

lbaker
04-04-2006, 05:19 PM
So let's hear from Ms Hoppy and make it a three base hit :D

Kfamr
04-04-2006, 09:17 PM
Yep! He's real... and the same in person! ;)

Some are just quieter than others.

Karen
04-04-2006, 09:32 PM
So let's hear from Ms Hoppy and make it a three base hit :D

Miss Hoppy is not old enough to belong to Pet Talk, sorry!

Jessika
04-04-2006, 09:38 PM
Miss Hoppy is not old enough to belong to Pet Talk, sorry!

You have to be 13, right? Well how old is she in "human" years? I think she'd make the cut ;)

captain
04-11-2006, 02:03 AM
He is what I call the "Quieter half".
;)

OMGoodness ................ ROTFLMAO.

Paul, the curtain needs to be parted every now and again ..... :D

Barbara
04-11-2006, 03:51 PM
I have seen Paul :D

And I insist:

Miss Hoppy for Pet of the Day !!!!!!!

Killearn Kitties
04-11-2006, 03:58 PM
Well said, Barbara!

It is time this mythical "Paul" took that message on board"! :D

BitsyNaceyDog
04-25-2006, 09:37 AM
And I insist: Miss Hoppy for Pet of the Day!!!!!!

Indeed, I second that.