PDA

View Full Version : Benson checking out the new desk

catfamily
04-03-2006, 05:56 PM
We finally got yet ANOTHER new camera.We had 2 that broke in the past few months.So I got 2 pictures that were kind of cute of Benson checking out the new computer desk.He is so Funny.He talks talks talks VERY loud!He seems to be doing much better the last couple days and back to his normal self.He's not looking for his brother anymore.I hope!He's got the nicest disposition.He makes us laugh every day.Like his brother Winston did.The biggest monkey cats I ever owned :D Benson jumps on either Mike's or my back on top of our shoulders straight from the floor every day.It's so funny.Lots of personality :D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/carla_mike/catfamily%203/catfamily%204/4-3-06Bensoncheckingoutthenewdesk.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/carla_mike/catfamily%203/catfamily%204/4-3-06Bensoncheckingoutthenewdesk2.jpg

catcrazylady
04-03-2006, 06:21 PM
Hi Carla! I've missed you and your babies so much. My heart just broke in two when Laura told me about Winston. :( :( :( I was angry because those boys finally had a wonderful life in front of them and he was taken away too soon but on the other hand I was so happy that if he had to leave then he had time to learn what true love was all about. That must have been so hard on you and Mike. God Bless you both for giving him such a wonderful time filled with love.

Benson looks WONDERFUL!!! He is just as handsome as he can be. I'm sure he grieved the loss of his brother but they are so much more resilient than us humans. With all the love he gets from you and Mike I'm sure he will be just fine.

I know I'm very late but {{{{HUGS}}}} to you and Mike.

catmandu
04-03-2006, 07:39 PM
I hope that Benson is not missing his Friend Winston too much.I know that Precious was still looking up when a Kitten approached the Spare Bed.
What a shame that Our Companions have no closure and are waiting for a Cat that will never, ever be there again.

rg_girlca
04-03-2006, 07:42 PM
It's good to see you back posting Carla. I hope that you and Mike are doing well.

LOVE your new computer desk and I'm glad to see that it has been kitty approved. Benson is such a handsome tabby and he looks pleased as punch with himself in that second picture inspecting the desk. :)

catnapper
04-03-2006, 08:55 PM
AWwwwww... Benson you sure are a handsome desk inspector~ You are one lucky fellow ot end up with Carla and Mike

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-04-2006, 07:08 AM
OH Benson!! I want to kiss on your white toes!! You are just adorable inspecting the desk!!! :D

Felix
04-04-2006, 08:26 AM
He is one terrific inspector ;) :)

Donnaj4962
04-04-2006, 08:40 AM
What a great desk inspector Benson is! He looks so proud of himself for doing such a fine job! What a cutie! I love his markings, and that last picture show them off so well!

doolittleky
04-04-2006, 03:33 PM
Carla,
I am so sorry to hear about Winston. I didn't know. I haven't been around much because I have been grieving my own two loses Jade and Sophie. Plus Toby hasn't been doing very well lately and had to take him Saturday night in as an emergency. I don't think I will have him much longer and it is breaking my heart.
Melissa

catfamily
04-04-2006, 07:18 PM
Carla,
I am so sorry to hear about Winston. I didn't know. I haven't been around much because I have been grieving my own two loses Jade and Sophie. Plus Toby hasn't been doing very well lately and had to take him Saturday night in as an emergency. I don't think I will have him much longer and it is breaking my heart.
Melissa
Melissa I'm so sorry for all your going through.(hugs to you) And thank you.