PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Question...

Roxyluvsme13
04-03-2006, 04:31 PM
What's an interface cable? :o Is it the cable you connect from a Digital camera to your computer? I'm just making sure:p. It says on the camera thing, on the S2 IS(which is what camera I want, and plan on getting this summer) that it comes with batteries, interface cable, 16MB SD card, and a few other things, and I was just going to make sure the interface cable was the one you connect to your computer to transfer pics. (Yes I feel stupid asking this! :o)

Karen
04-03-2006, 04:37 PM
What's an interface cable? :o Is it the cable you connect from a Digital camera to your computer? I'm just making sure:p. It says on the camera thing, on the S2 IS(which is what camera I want, and plan on getting this summer) that it comes with batteries, interface cable, 16MB SD card, and a few other things, and I was just going to make sure the interface cable was the one you connect to your computer to transfer pics. (Yes I feel stupid asking this! :o)

Yes - it is the cable you to inerface between your computer and your camera, hence the name.

Roxyluvsme13
04-03-2006, 04:38 PM
Yes - it is the cable you to inerface between your computer and your camera, hence the name.
Haha, thanks Karen! :D I was just making sure due to the fact on several sites that gave the camera the review that they also sell something to connect with your computer that you purchase separately. I'm so blonde sometimes :rolleyes:

lbaker
04-03-2006, 05:15 PM
There is no such thing as a stupid question when you are serious about wanting the answer. Don't ever feel silly about asking such a question to PetTalk. I'm a total Troglodyte when it comes to "computerspeak" so there ;)

Roxyluvsme13
04-03-2006, 05:27 PM
There is no such thing as a stupid question when you are serious about wanting the answer. Don't ever feel silly about asking such a question to PetTalk. I'm a total Troglodyte when it comes to "computerspeak" so there ;)
Hehe. :D