PDA

View Full Version : I did it

lv4dogs
04-03-2006, 02:36 PM
I finally made Kaige's appointment to be neutered. He goes in the 27th of this month. He will be just a few days shy of 11 months of age by then and it gives him plenty of time to heal for the Findlay meeting.

I wanted to wait a few more months but he is just so great with other dogs & the like that I do not want to chance loosing that.

Not sure why but there's a little something in the back of my head telling me to go ahead & wait a few more months. Hopefully I made the right decision. :p

Karen
04-03-2006, 02:54 PM
Oooh, good, we look forward to meeting Kaige in Findlay!
Family saying? Kaige doesn't know he's broken, but he's gonna get fixed!

lv4dogs
04-03-2006, 03:03 PM
Oooh, good, we look forward to meeting Kaige in Findlay!
Family saying? Kaige doesn't know he's broken, but he's gonna get fixed!

LOVE the saying Karen, lmao. Thats just too funny.

jackie
04-03-2006, 03:16 PM
Good Luck Kaige! Make sure you get spoiled after! :p

lv4dogs
04-03-2006, 03:21 PM
Good Luck Kaige! Make sure you get spoiled after! :p

Too funny, that boy gets spoiled every day no matter what. lol

RobiLee
04-03-2006, 03:21 PM
Don't let that "little" something bother you. I think you are doing the right thing and Kaige is going to be just fine. Tori and I can't wait to meet you and Kaige! :)

Daisy and Delilah
04-03-2006, 07:34 PM
Don't worry Sue. My son had Pistol neutered several months ago and he never changed a bit. He's exactly the same boy ;) Kaige is so much like him. I think he'll be fine. I know how you feel though :)

zoomer
04-03-2006, 08:03 PM
Good job! I'm sure it's the right decistion... unless you were planning on showing him or breeding purebred puppies. It's a good thing not a bad thing and it's definetly the right thing! Good luck and give Kaige a big smooch for me!

Alysser
04-03-2006, 08:20 PM
Good desicison! I hope his surgery goes well.

lv4dogs
04-04-2006, 08:50 AM
Good job! I'm sure it's the right decistion... unless you were planning on showing him or breeding purebred puppies. It's a good thing not a bad thing and it's definetly the right thing! Good luck and give Kaige a big smooch for me!

Yeah I will be showing him in agility, hence the main reason I wanted to wait, mainly to make sure he has all the needed hormones & the such to become a well balanced strong dog with healthy bones & joints. I wanted & needed a dog whos health & stability is good, thats the ONLY reason I bought from a reputable breeder.

cyber-sibes
04-04-2006, 08:55 AM
Good luck Kaige! He'll be fine, mom. A couple days & he'll be runing around like usual :rolleyes:
We are so excited about meeting you both in Findlay...it won't be long now!..... ;)