PDA

View Full Version : Took Madison to the vets 2day :(

GoldenLuv
04-03-2006, 12:44 PM
she now weighs 42lbs

she will be getting fixed microchipped next month

ALSO she is gonna have to have a lil surgrey on her eyes cause dr.king says that she has intropia or something like t hat where the eyelid or something folds over... he said its not really a big deal but he wants to nip it in the butt b4 it get's worse... My Poor Baby girl

I do have some pic's from today I will get them uploaded ASAP :( :( :(

.sarah
04-03-2006, 01:17 PM
Sorry to hear about her eye. I bet she'll be fine though. Good thing the vet caught it early. Good luck with both of the surgeries and get to posting those pictures! ;)

buttercup132
04-03-2006, 02:13 PM
Aww poor baby! I'm sure it will all go well though. We havnt seen her in so long I cant wait to see how much she has grown!

*LabLoverKEB*
04-03-2006, 05:42 PM
I'm sure that you're baby girl will be just fine! ;) Prayers on the way for the little cutie...

Toby's my baby
04-03-2006, 05:51 PM
Poor girl!! I'm sure Dr.King will take good care of her, and fix her eye problem! Prayers coming your way!

Alysser
04-03-2006, 06:17 PM
Poor Madison! I hope her eye surgery goes ok.

dab_20
04-03-2006, 08:09 PM
she now weighs 42lbs

she will be getting fixed microchipped next month

ALSO she is gonna have to have a lil surgrey on her eyes cause dr.king says that she has intropia or something like t hat where the eyelid or something folds over... he said its not really a big deal but he wants to nip it in the butt b4 it get's worse... My Poor Baby girl

I do have some pic's from today I will get them uploaded ASAP :( :( :(

madison you are bigger den my now!! i got fixed 2 its not dat bad... u gotta make sure you dont lick it or you will have to wear i cone like i have 2. :( i hope ur surgery goes well... lots of comfort kissies! -sam
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a22/dab_20/100_0144.jpg

Poor Madsion! I hope she gets well soon and heals fast from her surgeries. Keep us updated!

Corinna
04-03-2006, 09:40 PM
I would check with your breed compations before the surgery some of them keep you from showing. If springers have that surgery your out of comformation.