PDA

View Full Version : * Look at this gem ..

BC_MoM
04-02-2006, 11:00 PM
http://www.fundsfurfriends.com/images/Collie.jpg
Collie mix
Found March 30th
Redwood Inn
Very shy and scared

She's located at the same pound we got Mickey from.. ugh.. I wish my parents would allow a third dog.. she is such a beauty!! Looks more Sheltie than Collie to me.

RobiLee
04-03-2006, 06:07 AM
She is so pretty. Makes me wish I could bring her home and give her a good bath and brushing and then lots of loving. I hope she finds a wonderful home real soon.

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-03-2006, 06:16 AM
WOW!! She really is one BEAUTIFUL dog!! I hope she finds her furrever home soon!!

*iluvskipper*
04-03-2006, 06:19 PM
aww i feel so bad for her! i hope she gets a loving home. :)

luvofallhorses
04-03-2006, 06:26 PM
she's beautiful, I do see collie and sheltie in her. :) I hope she gets her forever home soon!

zoomer
04-03-2006, 06:44 PM
What a beauty! :) I wish I could just take her into my hands. Hopefully someone else can.

Lori Jordan
04-03-2006, 07:40 PM
Beautiful Dog!!!

buttercup132
04-04-2006, 02:16 PM
:confused: Didnt you say in another post that you didnt want anymore dogs right now and want to just want the two you have right now...

CagneyDog
04-04-2006, 02:22 PM
:confused: Didnt you say in another post that you didnt want anymore dogs right now and want to just want the two you have right now...

She isn't getting this dog if that is what you are implying. :) Read what she said underneath the picture.

Anyways, she is gorgeous and would fit in perfectly with M and M. ;) Ah well, I hope she finds a perfect home wherever that may be.

lute
04-04-2006, 02:53 PM
she's VERY pretty. i hope someone sees her and how pretty she is...and adopts her!

buttercup132
04-06-2006, 08:55 PM
She isn't getting this dog if that is what you are implying. :) Read what she said underneath the picture.

Anyways, she is gorgeous and would fit in perfectly with M and M. ;) Ah well, I hope she finds a perfect home wherever that may be. Yes I know she isnt getting her but she said she wishes she COULD have her but in another post she said she didnt want to think about another dog because she was enjoying the two she had.. anyways I was just wondering why she would make up two different statments.. it's not a big deal.

BC_MoM
04-06-2006, 09:09 PM
I was just wondering why she would make up two different statments.. it's not a big deal.

Clearly you never read my other statement thoroughly, hun.

I said I am not picking out my next dog.. I'm not going to be picking a name, picking a breed in advance.. I'm enjoying what I have now.

Which MEANS, if the perfect dog comes along, it comes along.. and THEN I will choose a name, etc.

Please re-read my posts. :) You seem to always be getting confused and pointing out my "mistakes" a lot.

But ANYWAY..

If she was still at the pound, I WOULD have gone and met her and if I liked her, taken her home. But a rescue has now taken her in.

Joannie
04-06-2006, 09:18 PM
She really did look scared, poor baby, I know someone will fall in love with her soon. Joann

buttercup132
04-08-2006, 08:35 PM
Clearly you never read my other statement thoroughly, hun.

I said I am not picking out my next dog.. I'm not going to be picking a name, picking a breed in advance.. I'm enjoying what I have now.

Which MEANS, if the perfect dog comes along, it comes along.. and THEN I will choose a name, etc.

Please re-read my posts. :) You seem to always be getting confused and pointing out my "mistakes" a lot.

But ANYWAY..

If she was still at the pound, I WOULD have gone and met her and if I liked her, taken her home. But a rescue has now taken her in.
Okk

4theloveofzoe
04-08-2006, 09:19 PM
OMG... I'm in love.

I LOVE Shelties/Collies.

Grow up with them, on a farm when i was little.