PDA

View Full Version : Pet Edge...need favor

slleipnir
04-02-2006, 07:50 PM
I wanted to order this Candycane and ginger spray stuff, but it won't ship to Canada. Why is that anyway?? Is there anyone who might be able to get it for me, then send it to me? I will pay you the money for it. (paypal is prefered cause money orders are too expensive)

thanks

MariaM
04-02-2006, 07:53 PM
I'm pretty sure PetEdge DOES ship to Canada but there is a service fee or something....like $15 dollars if you buy at least $50 worth of stuff. I think. I've looked into it before, it always makes me mad though.

slleipnir
04-02-2006, 07:55 PM
No no, it DOES ship here, but for some reason those products they don't...

MariaM
04-02-2006, 08:01 PM
Maybe it has something to do with it going over the border, a specific ingredient or something? Who knows. :confused:

Glacier
04-02-2006, 08:12 PM
Sprays that are under high pressure can't be shipped across the border. I have the same problem with SCCCCCat spray, can't get it from the cheaper American website!

Karen
04-02-2006, 11:35 PM
You can have it shipped to me, and I'll mail it to you.

Do you have my address? If not, PM me.

king2005
04-03-2006, 08:37 AM
You can have it shipped to me, and I'll mail it to you.

Do you have my address? If not, PM me.

If Karen isn't able to send it becasue of the "contents under high pressure", Maybe lv4dogs can receive it & when she comes to my place in June we can ship it to your place :) if you can wait that long.

Kfamr
04-03-2006, 01:38 PM
I've got a better idea.. fly down here and i'll just give you my bottle and buy some more for you. K? k.

lv4dogs
04-03-2006, 01:45 PM
If Karen isn't able to send it becasue of the "contents under high pressure", Maybe lv4dogs can receive it & when she comes to my place in June we can ship it to your place :) if you can wait that long.

I can do that, just let me know. :)

slleipnir
04-03-2006, 01:56 PM
I've got a better idea.. fly down here and i'll just give you my bottle and buy some more for you. K? k.

Or how about you fly here with it? ;) lol. I wish I could come down again T-T

Kfamr
04-03-2006, 10:25 PM
Or how about you fly here with it? ;) lol. I wish I could come down again T-T

i wiiiissh.

I've been meaning to order from Pet Edge... If I do I'll let you know.

Karen
04-03-2006, 10:50 PM

My post office people never ask me if I'm sending any "contents under high pressure."

Hazardous, liquid, perishable or fragile?

Nope.

Okay, howyawanna send it?

So it should not be a problem.

BOBS DAD
04-03-2006, 11:15 PM
these days... better be careful shipping things that are not officially allowed. i mean, just a sign of the times... the government is a lot more diligent with things that can explode. just a thought...

slleipnir
04-04-2006, 07:20 AM
I ordered a different spray....it was like the same thing, only a different type...I don't get why one is allowed and one not.