PDA

View Full Version : 1 year ago today

Sudilar
04-02-2006, 07:16 AM
Well, Killi, my love, it has been one year since you left us. I miss you so, but I do know that you HAD to go. That didn't make it easier. I can remember that morning as if it just happened yesterday. You were the bravest boy! I am so glad you chose us that day in 1996.... with those sad eyes sitting on death row. It was a rollercoaster ride with you....but I wouldn't have changed it for a million dollars. I know that you and Shiloh are running and playing at Rainbow Bridge and watching us from above. Thank you for giving us your heart and you know that you have mine.
Until we meet again...
All my love,
Mom

Lori Jordan
04-02-2006, 09:32 AM
Im so sorry i wish i could make your day better but there is nothing a person can do when you are grieving

Cinder & Smoke
04-02-2006, 09:54 AM
Always remember the Good Times you shared with Killian and Shiloh -

and there were many years of those Good Times. http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/wink.gif

{{{Hugs}}}

lizbud
04-02-2006, 03:36 PM
Sue,

(((HUGS)))

Rachel
04-02-2006, 03:54 PM
Sue, you allowed us ride that rollercoaster with you at times. We were scared so many times and thrilled too each time Killian improved, proving how strong and brave he was. We were privileged to have known him and will never forget how hard his Mom fought for his health and welfare. He could have found for no better guardian.

anna_66
04-04-2006, 10:03 PM
Wish there was something I could say or at least give you a big hug...hope this is a decent substitute...{{{HUGS}}} They are straight from the heart.

*LabLoverKEB*
04-08-2006, 06:58 PM
Oh.... that was so sweet, Sue. I'm really sorry, too. [[[[[[[[HUGS]]]]]]]]

BOBS DAD
04-08-2006, 07:15 PM
I wasn't here for the ride, but I gather from the posts that although Killi's life was less than ideal, it was the best that it could be... and that he was lucky to be able to share it with you (and visa versa)!!!