PDA

View Full Version : AKC Chocolate Lab pup

cocoalabpup
04-01-2006, 02:39 PM
We just purchased a 6 week old chocolate lab pup and need to register him with AKC and need some help coming up with his name. Its an early spring liter and I want something involved with the name cache or cowboy.

Its mind boggling and cannot think of the perfect name. Please help any response is appreciated. :)

Thanks guys

lute
04-01-2006, 02:46 PM
first of all WELCOME to PT! :D and CONGRATS on the new family member! :D

i always have the hardest time commng up with reg names! so i'll just let someone more creative help ya out. :o

Roxyluvsme13
04-01-2006, 02:47 PM
Let's See....
--Chocolate Cowboy of the West
--Cache of Chocolate Doom
--Chocolate Cache A la Mode
Haha sorry. Random names. Good Luck! :)

Crazy-Cat-Lover
04-01-2006, 02:56 PM
Congrats on your puppy! My Great Dane puppy is CKC Regsitered as CoalValley's Bailey. His is a very simple Registered name, but my breeder has done all the paperwork for me. :) I don't have any suggestions at the moment, it is still to early for me to get creative.

Good luck!

cocoalabpup
04-01-2006, 03:01 PM
Thanks for all the help so far great suggestions. Keep um coming. I want to put a picture of my pup as an avatar but I cant crop the picture into a smaller format. is there anyone that can do it for me if i send them the pic?

Crazy-Cat-Lover
04-01-2006, 03:07 PM
Thanks for all the help so far great suggestions. Keep um coming. I want to put a picture of my pup as an avatar but I cant crop the picture into a smaller format. is there anyone that can do it for me if i send them the pic?

I will do it for you! :D You can Private Message a pic, or Email it to [email protected]

cocoalabpup
04-01-2006, 03:11 PM
Thank you I sent you an email with the picture

Crazy-Cat-Lover
04-01-2006, 03:19 PM
Here it is...

Giselle
04-01-2006, 04:48 PM
Wow, 6 weeks is a very young age! What is your breeder's kennel name? Here are some ideas:

*Kennel*'s Dark Horse
*Kennel*'s Western Fantasy
*Kennel*'s Riding Dirty (I don't mean like that, you sickos!!! :p)
*Kennel*'s Rough Rider
*Kennel*'s Cowboy PUp :D

Another one that has nothing to do with your theme:
*Kennel*'s Dulce de Leche

*LabLoverKEB*
04-01-2006, 08:22 PM
Very cute pup! He looks way to young to be going to a new home, IMO. Good luck with him.. sure is a cutie!

bckrazy
04-01-2006, 11:11 PM
gahh Sophie ;)!

Congrats on your puppy! He is very young, make sure he gets plenty of gradual socialization. I'm having trouble thinking of names myself! Here's a couple I like...

-Kennel's- Chocoholic
-Kennel's- Rhinestone Cowboy (:o)
-Kennel's- Ruff n' Tumble

LuckiLab03
04-02-2006, 12:12 AM
Hmm... well, since you mentioned cowboy I had the idea that maybe if you're a fan of country music you could name him after a country song? Seems like a cute and fun idea to me :)