PDA

View Full Version : I Picked My Mommy Up From School Yesterday!

BaileysMom
04-01-2006, 12:51 PM
Yesterday, my Nana said ''C'mon kids it's time to go get Danielle'', and I knew she and my Uncle Bubbie and Auntie Sissy were gonna go get my mommy from school, so I ran outside with them! But then the phone rang and Nana had to go back inside. I layed down in the grass... I was NOT moving. But then Nana said my full name... 'Bailey Cale, inside'', so I knew I had to listen... so I walked slowly into the house and layed down at her feet with my head under my paws. When Nana got off the phone, I stayed where I was, but then I heard my Nana say I could go to! I ran out the door and Nana opened the van door and I jumped..... and missed... and landed under the van...I was surprised and looked like my Nana was too! She put me in the front seat! I got to ride next to her! I sprawled out on my back and sunbathed the whole way to get Mommy. But as soon as I saw her I wagged my tail and crawled into her arms and kissed her. I slept in her arms all the way home. I love my Mommy! Just wanted to share how special she is to me!

~ Bailey

Toby's my baby
04-01-2006, 03:29 PM
Aww.. that is so cute!! :D

BaileysMom
04-01-2006, 06:42 PM
Thanks.... :) Glad somebody liked it!

Daisy and Delilah
04-01-2006, 08:13 PM
Thanks for the big smile :) That is so cute. Bailey is a cutie patootie :D

BaileysMom
04-02-2006, 10:35 AM