Congrats to Charlie (and Jessika) on DOTD! :D

WTG guys, hope to see Jamie up there soon! :p

.sarah
04-01-2006, 05:05 AM
Yay Charlie! Congrats on DOTD!! You know I love you and your goofy faces :D

Miss Z
04-01-2006, 05:56 AM
Wow, JJJ3 as COTD, and Charlie as DOTD! This really is a special day!:eek: :D

Charlie, you are as beautiful and cute as ever. I hope that you have a brilliant day, and I'm sure you will!:D

Coondoglover
04-01-2006, 06:07 AM
Good morning, Charlie. Congrats on DOTD! You are a handsome boy. I love that pose you struck for the camera. I'm glad you have a nice family who loves you and cares for you so well. I hope you get extra belly rubs and treats today to celebrate. Enjoy your special day! :)

RobiLee
04-01-2006, 06:12 AM
Well, Hello there, Charlie!! I knew who you were right away. I love it when I see one of our very own as dog of the day. What a special treat that always is. I thought you were a handsome fellow the minute I first saw you. So glad your momma joined us at PT and shares you and your sister with us. I hope you have a spectacular day and are spoiled rotten like you should be.

Congrats one being our very special dog of the day, Charlie! Have a beautiful day! :)

Alysser
04-01-2006, 06:17 AM
Charlie, I wasn't surprised to see you up there! You totally deserve it. Why nobody wanted you is beyond me but look at the beautiful, amazing, and great dog you have become. They missed out greatly. Charlie, you are really one of my favorite dogs on PT and CONGRATS on being the DOTD! :D

Daisy and Delilah
04-01-2006, 06:23 AM
WOW!!!! What a special day indeed! Charlie is DOTD and JJJ3 is COTD!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!! We can never believe what a handsome man you are Charlie. We know Mom is bursting with pride this morning. We know she's already proud of her boy but to see him get the honor of DOTD, is truly going to put her over the top. Congrats to you sweetheart. We hope you and the family have the best day ever. Kisses and hugs all around(some for Jamie too ;) ). :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

BOBS DAD
04-01-2006, 07:02 AM
Your Aussie made it!!! Congrats to you and Charlie! It is a beautiful shot and Charlie deserves his recognition. :D

pitc9
04-01-2006, 07:06 AM
How funny... I saw him and said to myself... "Is that our Charlie?"
Then I look and saw what the thread said and I was LOL!!
Oh Charlie, that look on your face is priceless!! You sure can melt hearts!
Congrats on being today's DOTD!!!

BitsyNaceyDog
04-01-2006, 07:08 AM
Charlie!!! I was so excited to see you as DOTD! I knew it was you just from the picture in the thumbnail. Congratulations!!!

chocolatepuppy
04-01-2006, 07:23 AM
Our very own Charlie! You're such an adorable pup! Congratulations on DOTD! I hope you have a great day! :D

LHCamry
04-01-2006, 07:38 AM
Hi Charlie...You are a beautiful baby. I don't know why nobody wanted you.
You are so handsome. I also have a little yorkie that nobody wanted cause she was missing a toe on her back foot. You could not tell it unless you looked real close. I thank God every day for her. She gives me so much love.
I have had her for five years. I am very happy that you have a family that loves you very much and takes such good care of you. Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it.I hope you and your family will have a long and wonderful life together.
A Dog Lover :p :p :p

Ginger's Mom
04-01-2006, 07:51 AM
Hey I know that handsome boy. :D Congratulations Charlie on being our very special Dog of the Day. We always knew you were a star.

Roxyluvsme13
04-01-2006, 08:30 AM
Ah! Congrats Charlie! :) I know your Mom will be proud of you :D:D.

k9krazee
04-01-2006, 09:07 AM
Congrats Charlie!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Lori Jordan
04-01-2006, 09:23 AM
Wow i bet she dont even know yet or she would have posted...What a handsome boy you are,Congrats on being DOTD

shais_mom
04-01-2006, 09:37 AM
congratulations!

gjd4ever
04-01-2006, 09:41 AM
You have quite a fan base. This is the first time I've read through two pages of wonderful messages (and seen lots of other great critter pics) :) Speaking of pics ... your's is pricesless. You look like you're hamming it up a bit. Were you??? I'm glad you have a great home and family that love you. Happy DOTD to you!!! :cool:

joanofark
04-01-2006, 09:49 AM
Way to go Jessika AND Charlie!! He's adorable!!!! Congrats!!

Riptide
04-01-2006, 10:47 AM
wahoo Charlie!!

anna_66
04-01-2006, 11:15 AM
Well lookie who we have here...it's PT's very own CHARLIE!!

I always knew you were too gorgeous not to be a star boy;) Now you are and the whole world knows it!

I really never knew that you were hard of hearing and I surely never knew that no one wanted you...gosh, I find that very hard to believe.
I'm so very glad that your mom and dad didn't care about your disability and brought you home any way:)

I know that you, Jamie, mom and dad are going to have a super time celebrating today. I hope mom takes some good pictures to share with us;(:D

Congrats Jessika and Charlie!!

Almita
04-01-2006, 11:17 AM
Awwww I wasn't surprised to see Charlie up there he really deserves it! He is one adorable dog. Always get to see him and Jaime and they are both great dogs! Congratulations to Charlie and also Jessika!

Felix
04-01-2006, 11:28 AM
Congrats on being DOTD! :)

luvofallhorses
04-01-2006, 11:40 AM
Congrats, Charlie! :)

tatsxxx11
04-01-2006, 11:50 AM
:D:D:D ONe of our very own is the featured honoree:D Now that brought some sunshine to my rainy day!:) What a beautiful boy you are Charlie!:) Your sweet self just has to be my wallpaper today! Congrats to you and your proud mom! Yay Charlie, our most precious and deserving DOG OF THE DAY! Have a super fun day celebrating, Charlie!:) Hugs and kisses to you, sweetie!

lizbud
04-01-2006, 12:46 PM
Hi Charlie,

I always thought you were a beautiful & special pupster. Being our
honored DOG OF THE DAY just proves it. :) Enjoy your special day
sweet boy. :)

Flatcoatluver
04-01-2006, 01:25 PM
yah!!!! Charlie you are so cute, I knew you would be dogoftheday soon!!!! Congrats Charlie and Jessika!!!!!!!!!

Crazy-Cat-Lover
04-01-2006, 01:56 PM
Congrats Charlie and Jessika! :D

Jax
04-01-2006, 01:56 PM
:D :) What a gorgeous dog! How wonderful you found such an awesome home, such a sweet, shy and handsome man!! Your brilliant different colros are just beautiful! Congrats to CHARMING CHARLIE!! :) :D :)

Jessika
04-01-2006, 06:00 PM
Oh thank you all soo much! We are SO honored!!! I am sooo proud of my big boy!!

To top off an already wonderful day, I also received an email saying his picture won third place in the Piedmont Pets photo contest!!!!!

http://www.piedmontpets.com/Default.aspx?tabid=38

Today is a WONDERFUL day for us, indeed!!

And an early birthday present for me! ;)

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!

EDIT: Ps - I've been at work (my first day!) and didn't get off until five so I didn't see this thread until now!!

K9soul
04-01-2006, 06:41 PM
Wow how exciting! One of our very own as our special honoree! Charlie you are one very sweet and special boy and I sure enjoyed reading your story and seeing your wonderful photo, look at that goofy grin :D. I'm sure your mom made your day EXTRA special and we are all proud of you here at Pet Talk! Yay Charlie! Congratulations on being our very handsome and MOST deserving Dog of the Day! Kisses and hugs to you!

Vermontcat
04-01-2006, 08:12 PM
CONGRATULATIONS Charlie on being today's Dog of the Day! :D

beeniesmom
04-02-2006, 09:33 AM
OH WOW!
Our very own!
Congratulations Charlie!