PDA

View Full Version : Hello. I'm CAT CRAZY!

Cats*Rule
03-31-2006, 09:59 PM
Hello everyone :) My name is April and I am one cat crazy girl. I live in an apartment in Kent, Washington with my sister, and my mom. My mom is usually at work, I stay at home and take care of this house. Do the laundry, make dinner, all that. In our large apartmant, about three months ago we had ten cats living with us. Bringing home cats and adopting cats is all me. One of our cats have had kittens. And I'm about to tell you all about that. Here it goes.

Fiona. Fiona was a siamese cat. My mom had to get rid of her when I was 5 years old. My mom took her to the Humane Society due to awareness and scarecness of her scratching my newborn sister (she was newborn at the time). I don't remember much of her except that she was white and grey. And not the friendliest cat :p .

Lucy. Lucy was a black and white tabby cat. I had her since I was born. She was put to sleep due to health problems when I was 8 years old. All I remember about Lucy is that she never played and she just wanted to sleep sleep sleep.

Max. Max is a orange tabby. I got him when I was 8 years old. I remember we were driving and I made my mom stop at a sign that said 'FREE KITTENS'. There were 3 left, but the sister was claimed and his brother looked exactly like him but I wanted the frisky one. My friends were practicly SCARED of him, he'd go under the chair and when someone sat down he'd jump up and try and kill you :p lol. He's grown out of that now. He is a real sweetie and I love him. He's really calm except when he sees my sister :rolleyes: I have her today.

Jasmine. Jasmine came from one of my friends who could not keep her when I was 9 years old. We just recently got her spayed. She is very calm and goes around the house purring, begging for attention. She a chubby girl too. She loves eating. I have her today.

Miranda. Miranda was a stray cat. We set out food and a bed for her after seeing her for a while. She was fat when we foud her, and then we found out she was pregnant. We let her in the house and our two other cats hated her at first. They got used to her after a bit. She had 5 kittens in the first litter. All of them found homes except Muffasa and Merissa, who we kept. Miranda had a second litter of 5, and all of them found loving homes, except Streak and Claire. Streak died at two weeks old, we don't know why :( We kept Claire. Only a couple months ago we lost Miranda. She ran away. We haven't found her since.

Muffasa. He was born in a home litter we had from Miranda. Muffasa was named what we named him because of his size. He grew to be one of the friendliest cats I've ever had, I used to put him in the crate where the second litter of kittens were. He would groom them and lick them (good memories...). Only weeks ago we lost Muffasa, he ran away. Due to unknown reasons.

Merissa. Merissa came from the first litter of kittens from Miranda. She has grown to be very loving and lies on my bed, letting me pet her 24/7. She loves sleeping, and eats only when needed. She loves playing with my sister when she plays pollys. She likes to chew on the polly's clothes. I still have her today.

Claire. Claire looks exactly like Muffasa. That's why her middle name is Muffasa (Claire Muffasa Stone). She's a sweetheart, although, in her kitten age (she still acts like a kitten), she is still learning not to be shy towards people. She to loves to chew on my sister's polly's clothes (like Merissa). I still have her.

We might get a small dog in the summer time, I'll keep you all updated!

Karen
03-31-2006, 10:32 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! Your crew makes it seem like you'll fit in well here!

My name is Karen, I'm one of the moderators, and my current pet is Miss Hoppy, she's the little brown bunny you see as my avatar.

zoomer
04-01-2006, 11:34 AM
Hey Apes, welcome to PT. You know me ;)

Lady'sOtherHuman
04-01-2006, 01:50 PM
WELCOME!!! That's quite a crew you have there. Lady's Human and I have a Lab/Dalmatian mix named Lady and we also have two cats Pippin an orangey-blonde Maine coon mix and Trillian a small black and white short hair. I hope you enjoy it here. :)

belterv
04-01-2006, 05:10 PM
Hey April this is Haley you already know all about me :) Welcome to Pet Talk. Please stick around and enjoy. I love your crew.

Daisy and Delilah
04-02-2006, 09:45 PM
Hi and welcome to Pet Talk. My name is Terry and I have two chis, Daisy and Delilah. We can't wait to see pics of your wonderful crew :)

anna_66
04-04-2006, 09:52 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/WelcomeHello/hellofairy.gif
And Welcome to Pet Talk!

Like Karen said, with your crew you fit right in here:D

I'm Anna and I'm owned by three dogs (Roxey, Huney & Bon).

Hope you enjoy it here at Pet Talk because it really is a wonderful place with great people!

Lori Jordan
04-04-2006, 11:16 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk

Lori Jordan
04-06-2006, 10:27 PM
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i79/JamieLori/welcome3.gif