PDA

View Full Version : Tucker pictures inside-->

dappledoxie
03-31-2006, 09:20 PM
I took quite a few pictures tonight mostly of Tucker, Rebel was sitting with Shannon and Claire was hunting for reflections from the camera flash so she wouldn't hardly look at me for even a second. Tucker was posing though :D :D

Well, on to the pics :D Enjoy!

Tucker's cute little bum
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v490/brandyblue/March%202006/31st/100_9978.jpg

Tucker chewing on my pj's drawsting. hehe
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v490/brandyblue/March%202006/31st/100_9974.jpg

Tucker tummy!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v490/brandyblue/March%202006/31st/100_9971.jpg

He likes to run at the camera, I get lots of up close shots. haha
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v490/brandyblue/March%202006/31st/100_9969.jpg

Smilin Tucker
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v490/brandyblue/March%202006/31st/100_9950.jpg

Sweet boy
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v490/brandyblue/March%202006/31st/100_9948.jpg

a couple more....

dappledoxie
03-31-2006, 09:21 PM
Posing nicely
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v490/brandyblue/March%202006/31st/100_9947.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v490/brandyblue/March%202006/31st/100_9930.jpg

and last but definately not least, my handsome guy Rebel! :Dhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v490/brandyblue/March%202006/31st/100_9946.jpg

Toby's my baby
03-31-2006, 09:24 PM
Great pictures!! I LOVE Tuckers facial markings, he's just TOO cute!! :p You need a cuteness warning next time!!! Thanks for sharing

k9krazee
03-31-2006, 09:25 PM
Wowza!! Look how big hes gotten!!!! Definately a cutie :D :D Hope Claire had a great time with the flash, Rebel is as handsome as always!

luvofallhorses
03-31-2006, 09:26 PM
he's so adorable!! :D

dappledoxie
03-31-2006, 09:32 PM
Great pictures!! I LOVE Tuckers facial markings, he's just TOO cute!! :p You need a cuteness warning next time!!! Thanks for sharing

Thanks! I do too, his tan points are becoming just a bit larger but I'm still not sure if he'll be red headed or stay black headed, hahaha. I like his little white stripe on his forehead the most though :)

Wowza!! Look how big hes gotten!!!! Definately a cutie :D :D Hope Claire had a great time with the flash, Rebel is as handsome as always!

He has grown so much, it's hard to believe! She did, hahaha, she gets so excited when she thinks she sees some kinda of moving light. Thank you very much :D

he's so adorable!! :D

Thanks! :D

.sarah
03-31-2006, 09:43 PM
He is so adorable! I love the one of him chewing on your PJs!

Thanks! I do too, his tan points are becoming just a bit larger but I'm still not sure if he'll be red headed or stay black headed, hahaha. I like his little white stripe on his forehead the most though :)
Wow, there's no way to tell? That's pretty neat, but probably also frustrating for someone who's hoping for a certain color ;)

dab_20
03-31-2006, 09:47 PM
Awww he is SO cute!! His little ears are standing up now! Thanks for sharing, Tucker's growing like a weed! (a cute one! ;) )

chocolatepuppy
03-31-2006, 09:55 PM
Aww Tucker is so cute! :D

poofy
03-31-2006, 10:26 PM
He sure is cute..great pictures :)

Oggyflute
04-01-2006, 03:05 AM
Great pics, Tucker is absolutely adorable, very cute. :)

zoomer
04-01-2006, 11:37 AM
Oh he is just TOO CUTE! What a beauty :) So small!

*iluvskipper*
04-01-2006, 11:40 AM
i LOVE him!!!! what kind of corgi is he?

wolf_Q
04-01-2006, 11:47 AM
Absolutely beyond a doubt ADORABLE! I love Tucker!

Ginger's Mom
04-01-2006, 03:48 PM
Wait a minute, isn't there some kind of limit to how much cuteness you can have in one residence in North Carolina? I may need to take one of those babies to help you out. :D Tucker is adorable, and Rebel is definitely Mr. Handsome. Ear scratches to Claire if she will stay still long enough. :)

animal_rescue
04-01-2006, 03:53 PM
Awww he's so adorable!!

Pembroke_Corgi
04-01-2006, 04:22 PM
What a cutie pie!!! I love the fluffy "bunny butt" pic. :D He is too cute, I bet Claire and Rebel have tons of fun with him!!

Roxyluvsme13
04-01-2006, 04:28 PM
W:eek:W he's grown! :D Especially his ears :). Yep, Lily was the same way on colors, she used to be gray and tan, and now the gray is white, and the tan is more red. Tucker is a cutie, and so is Rebel!

dappledoxie
04-01-2006, 07:30 PM
He is so adorable! I love the one of him chewing on your PJs!
Wow, there's no way to tell? That's pretty neat, but probably also frustrating for someone who's hoping for a certain color ;)

Thanks! There sort of is, at least from what most people say. There's also a website that can help a little but Tucker just doesn't seem to fit anything most people say. lol Here's the site (http://pweb.amerion.com/~emrys/Colors_BHT.htm). Someone I know who shows corgis says he'll be black headed tri and that's what the breeder said because of his nicely defined tan markings buuuut, on the backs of his ears and in between his ears you can see red/tan hairs shining through. Also, on his belly, right outside of the white, some of his black hairs have turned red/tan. Sooo I'm kind of at a loss, either way I don't mind though :D

i LOVE him!!!! what kind of corgi is he?

He's a Pembroke Welsh Corgi :) and thanks very much :D :D

dappledoxie
04-01-2006, 07:32 PM
Wait a minute, isn't there some kind of limit to how much cuteness you can have in one residence in North Carolina? I may need to take one of those babies to help you out. :D Tucker is adorable, and Rebel is definitely Mr. Handsome. Ear scratches to Claire if she will stay still long enough. :)

hehehehe I'd have to come steal em back haha :D :D Thank you so much! :D

What a cutie pie!!! I love the fluffy "bunny butt" pic. :D He is too cute, I bet Claire and Rebel have tons of fun with him!!

Thank you! They really do, especially Rebel now, I was getting worried he'd never play with Tucker and now he just plays with him sooo much :D

Thank you so much everyone! You guys are so kind and sweet, thanks again!

bckrazy
04-01-2006, 11:18 PM
AW, Tucker!!! ^_^ My gosh he's growing... but he's still such a cute little fuzzy boy. That booty shot kills me! Seriously, if I can't see my baby soon, I'll have to fly to NC and "borrow" your little man ;)

You take awesome puppy pics, BTW, I know they're hard to get pics of! He looks like such a sweetie. If my Corgi is half as precious as Tuck, I'll be happy forever!

dappledoxie
04-02-2006, 06:47 PM
AW, Tucker!!! ^_^ My gosh he's growing... but he's still such a cute little fuzzy boy. That booty shot kills me! Seriously, if I can't see my baby soon, I'll have to fly to NC and "borrow" your little man ;)

You take awesome puppy pics, BTW, I know they're hard to get pics of! He looks like such a sweetie. If my Corgi is half as precious as Tuck, I'll be happy forever!

Thank you! :D I'm sure he'd love to hang out with you :D :D hehehe

Thanks! Claire's gotten really hard to photograph because she never looks at the camera any more because she's looking/running around because she knows the camera means flashy lights.... hahaha. You'll love your baby :D Tucker is really such a good boy. :)

bckrazy
04-02-2006, 08:35 PM
Yeahhh I can't wait! He sounds like such a sweet pup :)! Just wondering, how long was it before he caught on to potty training and obedience training? I know it definitely varies between dogs, but the 2 people I know with Corgi's say they were on top of potty training within a few days. Of course, they ARE herding dogs and they're all geniuses! It might be kinda different with my pup, because my 2 friends have Pembrokes, but I was just curious about Tucker.

Patrick_n_Victoria
04-02-2006, 08:39 PM
Aww Tucker is too cute.

buttercup132
04-02-2006, 08:57 PM
Aww he's so cute! He's grown a bit but not much lol I dont know why but he still looks really tiny.:p :confused: :D

RobiLee
04-03-2006, 06:40 AM
Ok, I'm totally in love here!!! Tucker is just too cute. You have got three adorable furkids :)

Daisy and Delilah
04-03-2006, 06:55 AM
We love that little guy!!! I can picture him scurrying across the floor with those little short legs. All three of them together must be almost too much to bear. I can bet you all have permanent smiles on your faces. Who could ever stop smiling with all those little leggies in the house? ;) If I were you, I'd keep them all under lock and key. Don't trust anybody lurking around.......especially an older lady with two Chihuahuas ;)

cyber-sibes
04-03-2006, 12:09 PM
He's such a cutie-pie!

lv4dogs
04-03-2006, 12:19 PM
I saw those on your LJ, he's just absolutely adorable, love that little bum. :p

dappledoxie
04-04-2006, 04:43 PM
Yeahhh I can't wait! He sounds like such a sweet pup :)! Just wondering, how long was it before he caught on to potty training and obedience training? I know it definitely varies between dogs, but the 2 people I know with Corgi's say they were on top of potty training within a few days. Of course, they ARE herding dogs and they're all geniuses! It might be kinda different with my pup, because my 2 friends have Pembrokes, but I was just curious about Tucker.

Tucker did wonderfully! He is basically totally housebroken. He even goes to the door to be let outside :D The only time he has an accident is my fault really, because I don't always see him when he goes to the door. Sometimes he'll just look at it with this certain face of his and I can tell so sometimes it's easy to miss. hehe He normally goes on the peepee pads that I keep out for Claire. He already knows "sit", his name, "come" (still working on coming when called while outside though, hehe), working on "lay down", and he knows "outside". I haven't worked with him too much but I need to increase our training sessions. :)

Aww Tucker is too cute.

Thanks!

Aww he's so cute! He's grown a bit but not much lol I dont know why but he still looks really tiny.:p :confused: :D

He's grown quite a bit but it seems to be mostly in appearance rather than size I would say. He's still pretty small.

Ok, I'm totally in love here!!! Tucker is just too cute. You have got three adorable furkids :)

hehehe Thank you!

dappledoxie
04-04-2006, 04:46 PM
We love that little guy!!! I can picture him scurrying across the floor with those little short legs. All three of them together must be almost too much to bear. I can bet you all have permanent smiles on your faces. Who could ever stop smiling with all those little leggies in the house? ;) If I were you, I'd keep them all under lock and key. Don't trust anybody lurking around.......especially an older lady with two Chihuahuas ;)

He can run too! haha Sometimes when he runs into the kitchen or on the carport, he will try and stop and he'll slide to a stop. hahaha :D His little numb just a waggin! They are great pooches, I really couldn't ask for better behaved babies :D They're so funny when they chase each other. :D

He's such a cutie-pie!

Thank you!

I saw those on your LJ, he's just absolutely adorable, love that little bum. :p

Thanks! I love it when he lays like that, his feet are so cute, Claire lays like that a lot too, it's one of my favorite poses. hehe I like touching their feet too, but Claire always pulls hers away. Tucker doesn't care. hehe