PDA

View Full Version : I am soo excited about prom!!!

countrycowgirl
03-31-2006, 05:14 PM
I am so ready for prom it is next saturday!!! :D :D .... me and my Date are going to eat at the Salt Grass Steak house and then go to the prom to dance the night away!! I wanted to show ya'll my dress and to share my excitement... I still have to go get a purse to match my dress I am thinking silver cause that is what color tie and vest my date is wearing what do you guys think?....here is my dress
http://www.everafterformal.com/TiffanyProm2005/6428_FB.jpg mine is the orange one not the purple I couldn't find a bigger pic of the orange one on the internet....anyways I just wanted to warn you guys to be ready for LOTS of Prom Pics!!!! :D :) :D :) :D

petslover
03-31-2006, 05:19 PM
That is a very pretty prom dress. I hope you have tons of funs, and I can't wait for pictures!

Karen
03-31-2006, 05:35 PM
Pretty dress, I'd call the color more tangerine than orange, but in any case, I bet you'll look so pretty! I think silver would be a good choice, as it will also play off the sparkle of the gown. Have fun!

elizabethann
03-31-2006, 05:53 PM
OMG! I love that dress! I would say silver shoes for sure! I hope you have the time of your life. And yes, we want a TON of pictures!!

Toby's my baby
03-31-2006, 06:16 PM
Your dress is so pretty!! I hope you have a blast! I got asked to prom this year, but our school doesnt allow us to go untill next year :( I can't wait to see TONS of pictures!

chrangharris
03-31-2006, 06:18 PM
Silver will look great with that dress! Have fun!

luvofallhorses
03-31-2006, 06:35 PM
That is a very pretty dress! You'll have a blast! :D I had a blast at the prom I went to my junior year.