PDA

View Full Version : Late but here........Huskymom is here

Husky_mom
03-31-2006, 03:41 PM
ok so i´ve been around for a year and i think i´ll introduce myself so any old/new members gt to know a bit about my family

I reside in Chihuahua, Mexico, so far i´m the only one from there which is an honor, i´m owned by two dogs (now, when i joined i had three, explain later) and 7 bettas (yes, all thanks to binka_nugget ;) )

my girls are Ninja the redhead Husky, she has light brown eyes and is very friendly.......shes my bossy husky ;) she is very quiet but her "job" is being a pseudo gardener LOL need a hole?...... i have plenty LOL
this girl was bought because i went to "see" a litter of huskies but couldnt leave without her she was this gorgeous almos white fluffball and she got me the second i saw her so she came with me that very same day, now her coat has turned a bit darker/redder light but considering she was almost all white.......

then is Tonta, which has taken me forever to change her name, but i cant seem to decide, i like so many........anyway shes the baby, shes a black and white bieyed Husky, shes a very jumpy,playful dog and shes the noisiest of them both shes too talkative, she always wooo roooo hoooo ´s me when i get home, i love that........... i kept her because she was the only daughter of my passed dog Phantom (he had passed a while ago now) so i couldnt be without having a piece of him without me i really loved that dog, so i kept her...... when she was a puppy around 3-4 months we had an incident (maybe with this you an help me out in deciding names) she always ate so fast like if there was no tomorrow but one time all the food got stuck and obstructed her airway and even she coughed and coughed nothing happened, she started to get weak and turn blue, when she started coughing i grabbed her and started hitting her softly so the food got out but nothing when she started blueing i hold her and shook her as when newborn puppies dont breathe, but she was heavy it took like 2 minutes but seemed like 2 hours of effort, desperate measures and faith so i could help her get back at certain time she looked so lifeless i told my mom "shes gone" but a voice told me not to give up and i didnt and the proof is that shes here and almost turning 2years this may 2006, i´m glad i was there for her, because if not she would´ve died, god placed me there for a reason..............

and the other missing dog i had when i joined was........ is Chanz, she is a dark red/white Husky/Wolf/Golden/Pit mix my now hubby brought from the Sierra (its like a forest kind os place) she was wandering by herself and he tought it was a husky (she looked like but he has no eye for dogs ;) ) anyway i loved her to death, she got parvo and survived it, she was the happiest of my dogs, she really was the boss, but was very friendly, she always had a smile on her face.............. why i said was it because since my grandparents died their house was alone and in fright of getting someone breaking in i offered to take her so she couls guard the house, i went there everyday adn she was fine but a few days after 2005 christmas when i got my new digi i went to take pics of her with it and my horredous surprise that day was that she was gone......no dog..........no food bowl.......no water bowl.......no toys.........no nothing.............so i assumed someone took her, because if she had escaped how do you explain the missing stuff and i had seen her tha day before.............i kept looking for her thinking maybe she ran and someone took her stuff........ but no track of her whatsoever.........i only hope that the people who took her or found her take good care of her wherever she is and i hope shes happy..................

and last but not least my bettas: i went to buy one but ended with five.......addictive??.........nah...........thay are so cool thay each have a certain personality very unique and diferent from each other, but i think they got to like me............
a few weeks later my bro brought home a couple more so now that makes seven..........addictive??..........ok just a bit
i´m still buidling confidence on this two but they are doing great so far......

well sorry for taking too much space but its a brief of my pets, because of me theres not much to say...........im 27, a full time Husky lover (as well as all animals) my primary language is spanish (in case some get confused if i write something wrong :p ) i love photography..........and the thing that i´m really grateful for finding this place where everybody has been nice to me and i see them as family, a place where i can share my stuff and feel comfortable doing so, i love the people here and i made some nice friends even if we dont talk much i consider each and every one of you as FRIENDS......very LOVED ONES........

Daisy and Delilah
03-31-2006, 04:08 PM
Hi. It's nice to meet you this way and learn some things about you and the furkids. I have to say that I think it's so cool that you live in Mexico. You know I simply looooovvvvveeee the area you live in too ;) I also think it's so cool that your English is fantastic. If I were to come there, you would find my attempt at Spanish very pathetic. You're doing a great job. I'm thrilled to have you on this board and I think you've added alot to our success and appeal. How is the climate in Mexico? Learning about the country fascinates me. One last question....are there alot of Chihuahuas there? Sometimes I picture that they would be living there in great numbers ;) Thanks for the super introduction and keep those great posts coming. :)

Husky_mom
03-31-2006, 04:17 PM
we have winter/summer/winter/summer, so no fall or spring LOL and theres LOTS and LOTS of Chihuahuas i love them i´ll try get some snaps for you, i´m actually considering getting one...........but that is still in the process well (hubby is processing it, i dont need to precces it LOL) also i´m between a black Poodleif i coudl find a Standard would be great but mostly just small ones, a Pit or another Husky :D
i love your girls soo much!! thanks for your comments you are a really nice person i always look forward to what you post :D

Daisy and Delilah
03-31-2006, 05:41 PM
:) Thanks! I would love to see the Chi pics ;)
My feelings are mutual about you :D

Ginger's Mom
03-31-2006, 08:36 PM
Hi Isabel, it was great to read a little more about your girls. I am sorry to hear about Chanz, I hope she is safe and well. Ninja is such a pretty girl, you should post more pictures of her. :) And poor Tonta, that sounds like a scary incident when she was a pup. Hopefully she has learned not to gobble her food like that. I am glad that you were there for her. I am glad that you decided to join us here at Pet Talk and always enjoy reading your posts. And I have to agree with Terry, your English really is amazing.

Husky_mom
04-03-2006, 03:50 PM
thanks i really hope Chanz is doing well..........

i´ll try get more pics uploaded soon, i´m such a lazy person LOL
adn yes it was scary very scary and i think she learned her lesson so far.......no more incidents :) she was reborn

i´m glad i found this place too, i love it here and i love everybody and their pets, it´s really what i look forward everyday to see whats new on PT who posted this or that and all

thanks for you comments i really appreciate them :D

Roxyluvsme13
04-03-2006, 09:12 PM
we have winter/summer/winter/summer, so no fall or spring LOL and theres LOTS and LOTS of Chihuahuas i love them i´ll try get some snaps for you, i´m actually considering getting one...........but that is still in the process well (hubby is processing it, i dont need to precces it LOL) also i´m between a black Poodleif i coudl find a Standard would be great but mostly just small ones, a Pit or another Husky :D
i love your girls soo much!! thanks for your comments you are a really nice person i always look forward to what you post :D
Didn't you want a Pomeranian a few months ago? :D Like the last time I talked to you, because you're never ever on MSN! :p

Husky_mom
04-04-2006, 10:33 AM
i still do!!! but you can barely see poms here :(

Roxyluvsme13
04-04-2006, 02:22 PM
i still do!!! but you can barely see poms here :(
Aww that stinks. You can be Lily's Aunt! :D She has like 5..but that's ok, because they all LOVE her :D.

Lori Jordan
04-04-2006, 11:15 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!!