PDA

View Full Version : Product I tried for removing pet urine that really works!

chicosmommy
03-31-2006, 12:05 PM
You should try this awesome new product! It is called Pet Pee Be Gone. I picked it up and it really works for getting rid of the pee, stain and the odor, and it is 100% natural so it is safe for your pet. It has a fragrance too... (i tried apple blossom) and it doesnt even require you to wipe up the pee. Chico (my dog) had peed on my floor so i got out the product to test it. All I had to do was spray it on and about 40 minutes later the pee stain was gone without my having to wipe up any pee or product! I have never seen anything like this product! This really helped me with potty training times for chico! They say it also works for cat litter boxes too. I would believe it by how amazed I was by this product. :rolleyes:
www.petpeebegone.com

Jessika
03-31-2006, 12:24 PM
I find it a little odd that your very first post here is advertising a product... Why not introduce yourself in the appropriate section first?

Does this work on carpet, or just hard surfaces? I find it really hard to imagine that just spraying this product on will cause the stain and urine to go away. How does it get down into carpet fibers? Does it remove enzymes?

gini
03-31-2006, 12:37 PM
Why don't you jump over to the introductions forum and tell us more about yourself.

As for the product - there isn't a pet owner here that wouldn't welcome a REAL solution.

Is the website your own?

chicosmommy
03-31-2006, 01:01 PM
wow... guess i am kinda being attacked! well, first off i have nothing to do with the product I was only trying to let people know this works great. If you would like to know how it works, i would say to call them and ask them! I am new here, and I didnt know I need to introduce myself... but thank you for info and I will do so. I picked it up at my local vets office, I would not know the chemical make up of it becasue I do not make it, so for that question I would contact the maker. I had a very hard time finding a product that would really work for pet urine, so I was only trying to help anyone else who had the same problem.

chicosmommy
03-31-2006, 01:03 PM
ohhh and for your reply you would find it hard to believe that by spraying a product it would just make it go away... well i am living proof... he peed on my wood floor, and my carpet, in both area's I did exactly what the directions said and NEVER wiped anything up.

pitc9
03-31-2006, 01:15 PM
Hi!! Welcome to PetTalk!!
Thanks for the info!
Sounds like something I'll have to try!

JenBKR
03-31-2006, 01:16 PM
I've never heard of that stuff before, but I'll try just about anything. Thanks for the info, i'll keep it in mind. Welcome to Pet Talk!

Jessika
03-31-2006, 01:18 PM
No - you are not being attacked, I just found it odd. We have been spammed before by people just signing up to advertise stuff and never come back again. I find people who do that rude. I hope you stick around.

This still just makes me uneasy that it works. I've cleaned potty messes before with products that claim to take it out, and it DOES remove the stain, and possibly the smell, but it does NOT remove the enzymes so the dog will continue to go back to that same area and pee again and again.

I've used many products and I just.. I don't know, I find it hard to believe.

If it works for you though then I am glad you found a product you are happy with!

Daisy and Delilah
03-31-2006, 01:33 PM
Thanks for the tip! I think I might go get some, just in case ;) I just replied to your thread in "Introductions". Again, welcome to Pet Talk! :D

IRescue452
03-31-2006, 04:18 PM
"As for the product - there isn't a pet owner here that wouldn't welcome a REAL solution." Spot Shot always got rid of stains perfect for me.
Welcome Chicosmommy. I wonder if this product would work on any other stain, I have one pepsi stain that spot shot and oxyclean haven't even faded.

chicosmommy
03-31-2006, 05:39 PM
Thank you all for your warm welcome!I am really glad I have somewhere I can discuss things about Chico. :D

chicosmommy
04-01-2006, 08:41 AM
This morning Chico woke me up woth his dog bowl! I guess he was ready to eat!!! :D

poofy
04-01-2006, 08:46 AM
Welcome and cant wait to see PIctures.. :)

Lori Jordan
04-01-2006, 09:33 AM
I used this product before having puppies is frustrating i have used everything in the book that they have come out with im not having the messes in the house anymore because my dogs are grown and know better but when i got my Newf back in the summer she was 6 months old and raised in a kennel and she used the house as her bathroom...so i have no carpet in the house now all hardwood i cannot see any product that you just have to spray cause the urine does not just disapear and im sure that it would smell after a dog messes on the carpet it leaks through to the underlay so im wondering how much this product costs? i dont think it could possibly work as well as you say....Welcome to Pet Talk!!!

chicosmommy
04-01-2006, 08:45 PM
Well, I really do not know how it works, but it does! I guess call them and ask the people who make it how it works, I just know Chico is a rotti, and he has lots of urine when he has an accident, and I swear I did not even wipe this stuff, or the urine up after I sprayed it... i got it at my local vets office after telling him about the problems i had with potty training him, the bottle was $14 I think and I still have a good amount left.

Lori Jordan
04-02-2006, 09:40 AM
No i believe you im just saying that it is kinda hard to believe right? im sure you were like the same way

BitsyNaceyDog
04-02-2006, 11:36 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk! I use Natures Miracle and have been quite pleased with that. Maybe when my jug of that is gone I'll look into the stuff you're talking about. You said it's scented? Is the scent strong? Most scented things bother me, that's why I ask.

chicosmommy
04-03-2006, 09:17 AM
I took chico to the vet and he has a hot spot! He runs from me everytime I try to spray his neck with the med I got from the vet! :( Poor baby! They had to shave his neck poor thing!

chicosmommy
04-03-2006, 09:19 AM
No, the scent is really light, I get that way too from scented things, but this stuff has like a clean smell to it, when i bought it i smelled both fragrances they have, and I went with apple blossom because it was just a very faint clean smell. :p

anna_66
04-04-2006, 09:46 AM
Luckily I don't need anything like that but it sounds terrific!

Sorry to hear about your boy having a hot spot, those are definitely no fun. Hope he feels better soon.

chicosmommy
04-04-2006, 04:27 PM
Thank you! :D

chicosmommy
04-05-2006, 01:21 AM
Has anyone ever had this happen to their pet? He runs from me everytime I try to spray him. Any hints as to how to get him to "warm" up to letting me spray him?

Cat's Meowm
04-05-2006, 01:51 AM
FOOD- honey. Sneak that stuff on him whilst giving him a snack. Gotta be devious, But all pets will put up with a lot when being fed!

Leslie & Chessies
04-05-2006, 09:10 AM
This exact post has be put on every other dog forum on the net. Sounds like an ad to me.

LOL...and should my dog pee on the floor (a giant puddle about a two feet wide), I won't wipe it up, but spray magic urine removal. Yeah, right.

chicosmommy
04-12-2006, 04:32 PM
I think it is so funny, I was only trying to let people know about this product, and I really only have joined 4 websites, about dogs, sorry if I go different places to talk about Chico... I remember back when people loved to hear about things other people have tried, now I guess the world is all around marketing, I was only trying to let people know about something I tried and worked... you don't have to try it, or you dont have to like what I say. If you also looked lady, I also posted about trying to house break chico, and trying to know as much as I can about his hot spot... maybe you should let me know what sites you are a member on, and I will not go there and talk about Chico if that will make you happy. Really, I just was trying to help people who I KNOW have this problem....

Thx for the suggest on the food, it worked! He now comes right up to get sprayed! :D