PDA

View Full Version : Back from Sunny South Carolina!

anna_66
03-31-2006, 08:35 AM
I know I wasn't gone that long so I really didn't give you all enough time to miss me did I:p;)

I went to visit my parents and had a wonderful time. Every day was sunny and warm except for one and it was just kinda cloudy that day. So I really had a good visit.

I got to go shopping with my mom & motorcycle riding with my dad, we also had a leisurely ride in their new cool Chrysler 300 (nice car!). We rented a couple of movies (The Cave & The Fog) popped some popcorn and enjoyed each others company. I wish they lived closer so we could do things like that more often.

Ohhh and I finally got my mom to get a digital camera (Kodak z700 w/printer dock (http://www.digitalfotoclub.com/digital-camera/kodak-z700.asp)). For her,this is PERFECT and sooo easy! In one day she learned how to take pictures, review and print:) Needless to say she's super happy! We even went to Wal-Mart and she printed some herself there :o

And why did I put this post in Dog General? Well, because of course they have dogs! Two to be exact. They have a mixed girl named Chi Chi and a little boy poodle named Spanky:)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid203/p3e3b53de90e855d470f1a1e6ac1af7db/efa298aa.jpg
They get along wonderfully and have so much fun together.
Unfortunately Chi Chi is too scared to come and let you pet her, but when I'd squat down she'd come beside me and take treats even play a little but she wouldn't let me touch her:(
Now Spanky on the other hand is a big ham! He loves to play. He's not a cuddle dog at all, he wants to be outside digging, chasing the birds and playing with Chi:)

I took a ton of pictures, so I just put them all in an album (scenery pictures at the beginning & there's various pictures of the dogs at the end) and captioned all the pictures....MY ALBUM (http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2108673297&idx=0)

I hated to leave but of course my family was very happy to see me! Especially my Roxey girl...she wouldn't leave me alone. I never realized how much of a momma's girl she really is.
We went outside and I kneeled down, she came over and got in my lap so I had to seize the opportunity and TRY and get some shots of her and I.
Guess who had to horn in on that action?
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid203/pf1eef5c8dc720e1d713eaa2a495cf3eb/efa16755.jpg
Happy and content Roxey
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid203/pbe1626be3a192985558f1662c279157f/efa166f4.jpg

Well anyways, I just wanted to let you all know I'm home and tell you a little about my trip. Hope you enjoy the pictures, I think I got some pretty good ones!

buttercup132
03-31-2006, 08:46 AM
Ok well first of all your parents car is my dream car! LOL. Your mom's dream house is sooo nice(your mom is really pretty and tanned by the way)

Haha you like riding on your dad's bike too:p
Look's like you had Chi Chi to semi remind you of Huney. And that little boy is so cute!
I'm glad you had fun but it looks like everyone missed you :D

caseysmom
03-31-2006, 09:19 AM
Welcome home Anna! Now I see where you get your looks, your mom is very pretty. I love her dogs, one big one and one little one just like my two.

lv4dogs
03-31-2006, 09:39 AM
Looks like everyone had a great time. Great pics, lovely scenery, great dogs, people & places. Thanks for sharing!

Ginger's Mom
03-31-2006, 09:50 AM
What great pictures. I love Virginia. :) And I think I am in love with Chi Chi, what a pretty pretty girl she is. Spanky is adorable, too. It looks like you had a good time.
And of course I love the homecoming pictures. Bon, Roxey and Huney look very happy to have you home again.

Lobodeb
03-31-2006, 12:51 PM
Glad you had a good time! I agree with buttercup132 that Chi Chi looks like Huney! They are both cutie pies.

And awww, Roxey. You missed your mommy? What a sweet girl. How do you get Bon out of your ear? lol

.sarah
03-31-2006, 01:18 PM
I actually was wondering where you were! Glad you had a good time. Chi Chi is a very pretty dog. Spanky is such a cool name!!! :D

Daisy and Delilah
03-31-2006, 01:55 PM
Anna, I was also wondering why we haven't heard from you. It looks like you had a great trip. The album is wonderful. Great pics. Your Mom and Dad are so cute. Spanky and Chi Chi are a couple of cutie patooties. They look like best friends. Loved the shots of your furkids too as always. WELCOME HOME!!! :D :) :D

lute
03-31-2006, 02:08 PM
of course we missed you! i'm glad it was fun. those pics are great.

pipersmom
03-31-2006, 03:45 PM
Chi Chi is a BEAUTY!

And your babies are so adorable and photogenic. Loved the ones of Huney trying not to look!

Riptide
03-31-2006, 05:27 PM
Where in SC where you? I used to live in Sumter SC and miss it dearly. Nice pics!

luvofallhorses
03-31-2006, 06:52 PM
great pictures! :) It looks like and sounds like you had a great time! :D

Toby's my baby
03-31-2006, 07:53 PM
Great pictures!! Chi Chi reminds me a lot of my Autumn, only a little bigger/ fluffyer. :p

poofy
03-31-2006, 10:29 PM
Sounds like you had a great time..Love their dogs, really beautiful big one and the little one is a cute..glad you had a safe and happy trip :)

Oggyflute
04-01-2006, 03:01 AM
Great pics Anna. Chi Chi & Spanky are pretty cute, though I must say I've missed seeing pics of your beautiful kids. :)

RobiLee
04-01-2006, 06:01 AM
Yay! So glad you are back. Looks like you guys had a good time. I loved seeing pics of your parents and thier dogs. I just love Chi Chi. She makes me think of an akita/ chow mix or maybe chow/shep mix. She's gorgeous. Spanky is cute as can be and that little pup turned out to look like a poodle after all;). I bet you are really wanting one of those 300s now, aren't you? I love all the trees that your parents have. It looked so nice. I know the pups and Mark had to be so happy when you got back home. Glad you had a good time and glad that you are back home.

wolf_Q
04-01-2006, 12:20 PM
Welcome back! I'm glad you had a nice time. Chi Chi and Spanky are very cute! I love the pic with Roxey and Bon, lol!

zoomer
04-01-2006, 12:22 PM
Oh what fun that sounds like! I would've loved to go :p ;) Thank you for sharing with us.

finn's mom
04-01-2006, 04:51 PM
You are so tiny and cute! All of the dogs are adorable! Glad you enjoyed this lovely state! ;)

anna_66
04-03-2006, 10:13 PM
Now I see where you get your looks, your mom is very pretty.
Awwww thanks:o

How do you get Bon out of your ear? lol
LOTS of washing:p:D

Where in SC where you? I used to live in Sumter SC and miss it dearly. Nice pics!
They live about 30 miles south of Charlotte...Rock Hill, SC

Great pictures!! Chi Chi reminds me a lot of my Autumn, only a little bigger/ fluffyer. :p
That must be one of the reasons I'm so in love with Autumn!

Great pics Anna. Chi Chi & Spanky are pretty cute, though I must say I've missed seeing pics of your beautiful kids. :)
That's so sweet of you Trev. I've missed seeing your trio too!

Spanky is cute as can be and that little pup turned out to look like a poodle after all;).
Yeah if you say so:p He's such a curley cue!

Welcome back! I'm glad you had a nice time. Chi Chi and Spanky are very cute! I love the pic with Roxey and Bon, lol!
Thanks! And I think that's one of my new favorite pictures!

You are so tiny and cute! All of the dogs are adorable! Glad you enjoyed this lovely state! ;)
Tiny? Cute? You must have been looking at someone else (either that or you need glasses :cool: :D )
Yes sometime when I have more time we'll have to get together. I'd love to meet you and that big boy of yours!

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone. Glad you could share some of my trip with me!

finn's mom
04-03-2006, 10:55 PM
Tiny? Cute? You must have been looking at someone else (either that or you need glasses :cool: :D )
Yes sometime when I have more time we'll have to get together. I'd love to meet you and that big boy of yours!

no, ma'am. i have great vision. ;) i just have always thought you were adorable. that would be fantastic to meet one day!