PDA

View Full Version : See you back in a week!! (map and pics added!!)

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-31-2006, 03:23 AM
Tomorrow we are going to the Belgian coast again for a week! We rented the same appartment as last year. Let's hope that the weather will allow us to walk a lot :D .
This year we are going without the kids. Jo is working and cannot take time off. Indra is following a training for "working with kids".
What about the pussies?? Maya & Inka are staying at home. Jo will feed them every morning and evening, and play with them. They will be just fine, without those busy lil ones!
So Snoopy and Zazou will be going with us :) ! Will be fun ;)
I will take lots of pics, promised!!

This are pics from last year
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/zee%20k.jpg
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/zee%20e.jpg
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/zee%20d.jpg http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/zee%20g.jpg

Pawsitive Thinking
03-31-2006, 03:36 AM
Look forward to seeing you back here - will miss my mate

Killearn Kitties
03-31-2006, 04:15 AM
Have a good time! Send us a postcard! :D

Once this trip is over, you can make plans for your next one in July! ;)

Randi
03-31-2006, 08:31 AM
It must be a nice place since you're going back there. Have fun and lots of fresh air! Remember to take some pictures! ;)

luvofallhorses
03-31-2006, 08:34 AM
have fun! :)

Catty1
03-31-2006, 09:07 AM
Happy holidays sis! Looking forward to pics of Snoopy and Zazou. DO you think Snoopy will behave away from her fur-mom Maya? :D

Have a great relaxing time - you both have more than earned it!

hugs
Catty1

Logan
03-31-2006, 09:39 AM
I hope you enjoy your trip, Lut. You deserve it!!! :) I remember your pictures from last year, and I hope this year will be just as much fun.

Logan

Corinna
03-31-2006, 09:41 AM
enjoy.

caseysmom
03-31-2006, 09:45 AM
I am green with envy...I love the ocean/sea.

Hey no kids...hmmmm maybe lots of romance :D

Miss Z
03-31-2006, 09:59 AM
I hope you have a really great time!:D Looks like a great place to relax whilst listening to the sounds of the sea in the evening.

But what will Maya, Inka and Snoopy get up to whilst you're away?:rolleyes: :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-31-2006, 10:21 AM
But what will Maya, Inka and Snoopy get up to whilst you're away?:rolleyes: :D

Zazou and Snoopy will be coming with us! Our son will take care of Maya & Inka :)

Hey no kids...hmmmm maybe lots of romance
ssssstttttttttttt, lol, this is a family site ;) :D

lvpets2002
03-31-2006, 10:28 AM
:) Well we will miss you && I know you all will have so much enjoyable time away.. Cant wait for pictures when you return..

Miss Z
03-31-2006, 10:28 AM
Zazou and Snoopy will be coming with us! Our son will take care of Maya & Inka :)

Oops, sorry, seemed to miss that bit! Wow, it would be great to take Tia and Zsa-Zsa with me on holiday! You'll have a brilliant time with them there:D

lizbud
03-31-2006, 10:32 AM
You will be missed around here. Have a wonderful trip. Enjoy. :)

kimboe
03-31-2006, 05:08 PM
Oh, What fun!
I hope you have a great time withh sunny skies and light breezes from the sea.
See you in a week and don't forget pictures! :) :)

gini
03-31-2006, 07:34 PM
Oh, Lut, do have a wonderful holiday. I am jealous - time by the sea..........mmmm........sounds so relaxing.

You deserve to have a nice holiday and I know the kitties will love it too.

You know we will all want to see pictures.

xxoo Gini

prechrswife
03-31-2006, 10:07 PM
Have fun!! Wish we were going on vacation...

krazyaboutkatz
03-31-2006, 11:27 PM
Lut, Have a great vacation and be sure to take lots of pictures.:)

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-01-2006, 05:45 AM
Saturday 2 pm : ready tfor take off!!!!
See you all next week!! Oh gosh, I will miss my buddies on PT :rolleyes: :(

k9krazee
04-01-2006, 09:17 AM
See you next week Lut!! I can't wait for pictures :D I'm sure you will have a great time!

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-08-2006, 08:04 AM
BACK HOME !!!!! We both had a wonderful very relaxing week!! Just what we needed ! We were lucky with the weather, as we didn't get any rain (Belgium is a "wet" country :rolleyes: ); but is was VERY cold, unusual for this time of the year: it was between 37 and 40°F , and during the nights it even went under 32° !!! We didn't really care, as we brought warm winterclothing with us . It was great to have Zazou and Snoopy with us!! Zazou was very scared at first, and went into hiding behind a couch....; but that only took 1 day ! Maya & Inka were happy to see us back :)

I took tons of pics (220.... :eek: ), so I will need some time to pick out the best ones. I promise I will open a new thread full of pics next Monday!!

btw, how many pics do you PT-ers want :confused: :D ? I took great ones of the cats, the sea, the view, etc.....
Here are teasers ;)
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/berlut/wend1.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/berlut/wend2.jpg

Anita Cholaine
04-08-2006, 08:10 AM
Welcome back!
It's nice to know that you had a great time!!! :D 220 pics?? :eek: Wow! I can't wait to see them!! I love the two you already posted.... ;)

anna_66
04-08-2006, 11:07 AM
Welcome back! I'm looking forward to many pictures!!!

gini
04-08-2006, 11:14 AM
Lut, it is so great to hear you had an excellent vacation. You deserved it!

Welcome home - you were missed!

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-08-2006, 12:12 PM
I didn't see the thread when you were leaving.. BUT WELCOME BACK...

Looks like you guys and the kitties had fun.. can't wait to see the pictures!! :D

Catty1
04-08-2006, 12:55 PM
Welcome home! Snoopy looks like she was FASCINATED by the ocean!

So glad you had a relaxing time!

sis Catty1

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-08-2006, 03:58 PM
Snoopy looks like she was FASCINATED by the ocean!

sis Catty1

She was indeed!! Even when it was dark, she kept staring at the waves, following the passing ships with her little head :) .
Ps. Belgium is not situated along an ocean. We live at the North Sea,, just north of the Channel, which connects two parts of the Atlantic Ocean.

This is a map of Europe. I marked my tiny country with an "X", just follow the arrow
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/berlut/europmap.jpg

More detailed map of Belgium (size of Maryland)
The "X" is where I live. The "O" is where we went on vacation this week
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/berlut/belgium.jpg

Daisy and Delilah
04-08-2006, 05:56 PM
WELCOME HOME LUT AND FAMILY ;) We can't wait for pictures! I'm in love with little Snoopy. She's a sweetheart if I've ever seen one :)

lizbud
04-08-2006, 07:42 PM
Glad you are home safely. :) I loved the teaser pictures. Did the room
happen to have a kitty post, or was that brought from home for them?

NoahsMommy
04-08-2006, 11:01 PM
Lut & Family,

Its nice to have you back. I'm so glad you all had such a nice time. :)

The pictures and maps are great! Thanks for showing us. I'd love to see any pictures you want to share!! 220 sounds like a good number.

Hugs,
Kelly :D

G535
04-09-2006, 12:18 AM
I could easily look at over 200 photos of cats and the sea. :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-09-2006, 02:56 AM
Did the room
happen to have a kitty post, or was that brought from home for them?

We brought that from home!! We didn't want to risk them to scratch the furniture, lol. No, we brought several items with us, so they recognized the smell and fell at home in 1-2-3 :) . We brought: 3 catbeds, a covered litterbox, a box with 6kg filling, 10 mice and lots of other toys, the play-tunnel, 2 rugs, and their favorite blanket!! Yup yup, we also brought some stuff for us humans :) ;)

lvpets2002
04-09-2006, 10:29 AM
:) Welcome home Lut & we missed you.. So glad you enjoy the time off.. Cant wait for the pictures.. I see you didnt need to take the :cool: & the weather sounds to cold :eek: for me in Texas.. Hey enjoyed the maps..

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-09-2006, 03:49 PM
:)I see you didnt need to take the :cool: & the weather sounds to cold :eek: for me in Texas..

Those glasses are NOT my :cool: , lol. My regular glasses turn all dark outdoors, even with a cold winter-sun :D