PDA

View Full Version : Now taking donationz

.sarah
03-30-2006, 05:48 PM
Hi Pet Talk, itz me Buck. Mom iz rilly mean. We hav like zero toyz. I mean, whut am I sposed ta do around here if I got no toyz? This is ridiculuss. So, I am taking donationz. We rilly need sum toyz around here. This place is boring. http://bestsmileys.com/yawning/2.gif

See whut I mean?
http://www.southernmutt.com/photos/033006/IMG_6883.jpg

Pleez send money, or toys, or help or sumthin!

Flatcoatluver
03-30-2006, 05:55 PM
lol!!! :D Your guys just have no toys!!!! :eek: I mean just look at that big yellow duck!!!!

My Peanuts
03-30-2006, 05:55 PM
LOL! Looks like my pups toys! All over the house and yard! You'd think we had a little kid living with us, but I'm the youngest and I'm 25! :p I swear all I do is pick up toys!

Jessika
03-30-2006, 06:10 PM
Deer Buck,

Well I no wut yew meen! But u have moer toyz dan we do, so dunt feel badd! If I new how ta work da mayl i wuld giv u sum of mine (well if peenut [he he he] didnyt eat theer heds off!!) but i dunt no hoew ta werk the mayl!!

Luv, Jamie and Charlie

dab_20
03-30-2006, 06:21 PM
Oh my... you're really neglecting those dogs, you know?!? LoL... way more toys then my two have! :eek: Teehee Buck what a cutie you are on that giant duck!! And Nova and Luka are soo gorgous!

Roxyluvsme13
03-30-2006, 06:26 PM
Wow, they're tortured Sarah!;):p
Adooorable<3 Way more toys than the Mutt and Pom! :D

Pembroke_Corgi
03-30-2006, 06:30 PM
Buck, you look so cute with your sisters next to your HUGE pile of toys!!! I'm sorry that you don't have enough- you're right, if you can see over the pile, you don't have enough toys!! :p

.sarah
03-30-2006, 06:38 PM
Buck, you look so cute with your sisters next to your HUGE pile of toys!!! I'm sorry that you don't have enough- you're right, if you can see over the pile, you don't have enough toys!! :p
That iz whut I'm talking about. We went to Petsmart today and we only came home with ate toyz! ATE! Mom rilly needs to get her butt in gear. We r so deprived!

Jamie n Charlie, I understand. Soundz like u need a donation fund of ur own!!!!!

Thanks everyone for ur support. So when shuld I expect the checks? I hav paypal too if u preffer.

- A severleey deprezzed Buck

poofy
03-30-2006, 06:39 PM

didnt think of that but shes right..lol..so you really do need more..what a bunch of cuties.. :)

Toby's my baby
03-30-2006, 06:45 PM
O my goodness you are so deprived!! No wonder you cry all the time!! ;) :p :D

Jessika
03-30-2006, 06:48 PM
That iz whut I'm talking about. We went to Petsmart today and we only came home with ate toyz! ATE! Mom rilly needs to get her butt in gear. We r so deprived!

Jamie n Charlie, I understand. Soundz like u need a donation fund of ur own!!!!!

Thanks everyone for ur support. So when shuld I expect the checks? I hav paypal too if u preffer.

- A severleey deprezzed Buck

Oh Buck mom n dad went to a new petstore n dednt cum home wit ANYTING!! Onwy wun sampell of fewd n dad sez we cant keep it cuz itz expenziv! Itz REALLY GUD, TEW!

.sarah
03-30-2006, 06:57 PM
Oh Buck mom n dad went to a new petstore n dednt cum home wit ANYTING!! Onwy wun sampell of fewd n dad sez we cant keep it cuz itz expenziv! Itz REALLY GUD, TEW!
Gosh we doggies r just gunna hafta unite. We r all really, really deprived. This sucks. http://bestsmileys.com/sad/6.gif

Kfamr
03-30-2006, 07:06 PM
hI Bucck,

KiKi here. My mum went to tha Pet Fewd place after werk 2-day & only came home with a few bonez & kibble! She said she spen $60... where are all da toyz then!?! I can't fathhUm dat 3 lil thingz wuld cost dat much!

We only have about 5 big garbage bagz full uf toyz, and 2 toy boxes full. That is NOT ENUFF!!!!!!! I saw mum keepz a stash of brand *NEW* toys in her closet.. how come she duzn't gib us them!?!?

SHE IS CRUEL.

nOw I am **steeeeemed**

Kiki :mad:

lute
03-30-2006, 07:24 PM
OMG! what kind of mommy doesn't give their babies any toys! :( Gracie and Beanie would be more than happy to share with you. :)

k9krazee
03-30-2006, 07:40 PM
:eek: Poor neglected puppy!! But an extremely cute one ;) The girls are as lovely as always!

cyber-sibes
03-30-2006, 08:02 PM
Awww, you poor babies!
just look at your long sad bored faces!

sherman says... "why dont ya dig sum holes? Its fun- an ther's nothin more fun thn wrestling an chasing each othr!"

Alysser
03-30-2006, 08:04 PM
Deer Buck,
i kno how u feel!!! my mom only givez me 2 toyzies in the houze at once! she'z soo mean. she sayz it cuz im an old lady and dont play anymore!!!!!!:rolleyes: hoomans neva understand rite??!?? buck, take ur mommy to petco and make her by u more! what a neglected pup you are!!!!! :mad:
luv,
Sassy
P.S. BUCK IS SOOOOO CUTE! Luka and Nova, are spo pretty

.sarah
03-30-2006, 11:02 PM
hI Bucck,

KiKi here. My mum went to tha Pet Fewd place after werk 2-day & only came home with a few bonez & kibble! She said she spen $60... where are all da toyz then!?! I can't fathhUm dat 3 lil thingz wuld cost dat much!

We only have about 5 big garbage bagz full uf toyz, and 2 toy boxes full. That is NOT ENUFF!!!!!!! I saw mum keepz a stash of brand *NEW* toys in her closet.. how come she duzn't gib us them!?!?

SHE IS CRUEL.

nOw I am **steeeeemed**

Kiki :mad:
Whoa Kiki u got it wurse than ne of us! Ur mom is nutz! Dusn't she no that ur pizzed? Stupid hoomans.

Awww, you poor babies!
just look at your long sad bored faces!

sherman says... "why dont ya dig sum holes? Its fun- an ther's nothin more fun thn wrestling an chasing each othr!"
I did that yesterday and when I tryed to do it mommy kept moving me away. I wuz like, look lady, thiz is where I wanna dig. She said sumthin about this "isn't yur diggin' spot" :rolleyes:

Deer Buck,
i kno how u feel!!! my mom only givez me 2 toyzies in the houze at once! she'z soo mean. she sayz it cuz im an old lady and dont play anymore!!!!!!:rolleyes: hoomans neva understand rite??!?? buck, take ur mommy to petco and make her by u more! what a neglected pup you are!!!!! :mad:
luv,
Sassy
P.S. BUCK IS SOOOOO CUTE! Luka and Nova, are spo pretty
Sassy u sound like my sister Mandy. She dussn't usually play with nething she juss lays beside toys but then when I try to take it from her she growls at me :confused:

pnance
03-31-2006, 12:51 AM
Hunter here...we all understand, mom actually through out a perfectly good toy yesterday, I mean sheesh.. there was still some stuffing left in the feet that I hadn't gotten out yet...humans what are we going to do with them... :rolleyes: :D

new mom to a veiled
03-31-2006, 10:20 AM
Hay Buk

Tyson heer....We hav an afull time here...Mum says to lawndry baskets is enuf....hmm I no when I have enuf!!!! and thats not enuf.....

What I do for fun is nok down the gerbage kan and drag all the gerbage alllllll over the yurd!!!! If U wanna git the gurls together and come over, U all kan....itd sure be fun......

zoomer
03-31-2006, 11:00 AM
Whoah :eek: ! No toys!? I'll be sure and send some donations ;)

beeniesmom
03-31-2006, 03:30 PM
HAHAHAHAAAAaaaa :D

K9karen
03-31-2006, 11:32 PM
Aw...you poor deprived baby! :eek:

.sarah
03-31-2006, 11:36 PM
Hunter I no whut u mean. Hoomins r sooo stupid!!

Tyson I tink I'll take u up on dat offer. I'll bee over in a snap.

Tanks fur all ur support guyz. I rilly appreciate it.

- Buck