PDA

View Full Version : Please understand...............

Flatcoatluver
03-30-2006, 05:28 PM
I found a home for all three of our ducks. It’s a perfect home for them because they have lots of female ducks and I have all males which they are attacking each other. They are not only aggressive with each other but are aggressive with our family and dogs, and there are children running around and I am afraid they might get attacked also. The family that are taking the ducks, have three ducklings, they have enough experience were they can tell the sex. We will be taking 2, one week old ducklings. I made the mistake and did not do enough research. Now I have researched the breed, I will be getting, and they will be compatible with our home. I am only doing this for the ducks health, and well being. Please understand.

Toby's my baby
03-30-2006, 05:30 PM
I completly understand, and I think it was the best for you and your ducks. I hope you have better luck with the next ones, and I hope your 3 find happyness at their new home!

Roxyluvsme13
03-30-2006, 05:31 PM
Aww..Enjoy your new home duckies!

My Peanuts
03-30-2006, 05:58 PM
I, for one, understand. Re-homing a pet for its own good is better than not being able to care for them properly. You did your best and found them a new home. It's not ideal to re-home pets, but it happens and you dealt with it the way you should have. :)

dab_20
03-30-2006, 06:27 PM
I definatly understand. Sometimes rehoming is for the best, and they will be happy now with all those female ducks. Next time you can go to a special duck breeding place and you can request females or males. Good luck on your search for your next ducks.

lute
03-30-2006, 07:34 PM
i understand! :) it's for the safety of the ducks and your family. good luck with the new duckies!

zoomer
03-31-2006, 10:13 AM
I understand very well. I hope others do and will too :)

lvpets2002
03-31-2006, 10:16 AM
:) Hey its ok & we are all behind you 100% & understand that is all best for the ducks & your family..

buttercup132
03-31-2006, 12:41 PM
I understand I just wish I had this much comfort and understanding when I had to rehome Roxy for the same reasons...

ood Luck duckies!

Miss Z
03-31-2006, 01:49 PM
I understand too. It's for the well-being of you and the ducks, and I hope the both sets of ducks settle into their new homes:)

jesse_3
04-02-2006, 04:21 PM
I too understand! That is good that you found them a home that can take better care of them, and prevent any injuries that could occur around your area.

I wish you the best of luck with your research on your new ducks, and let us know when you are getting the ducklings:D
Stephanie, Splinter, and Xambi