PDA

View Full Version : Two more.........

Husky_mom
03-30-2006, 04:30 PM
i mentioned it on another thread, but i wanted to make theiur own thread.....

my brother went to this party where they had bettas on fishbowls as decor of the tables :mad: , so he knew my recent addiction and tried his best but could only come back with two.........anywho he did a good thing better two than none.......

i still have no pics since they are way to scared specially one who hasnt tried a bit of food, no flakes, no pellets, no brine shrimp even no bloodworms, im a bit worried about him, the other eats a bit not that much but he started making bubblenests :D

My Peanuts
03-30-2006, 04:37 PM
That's terrible that they keep bettas that way. I'm glad you got those two. What kind of set ups do you have? That's a lot of bettas! :D

Roxyluvsme13
03-30-2006, 06:01 PM
SO NOT FAIR!!! You have 7 bettas, and I have one *cry*. ;)(I'm just playing with ya Isabel!) Oh well. Glad you rescued them! :D

Husky_mom
03-30-2006, 06:23 PM
they still are in fish bowls they came in, i changed water and cleaned them up, they are not that big, but they can have a nice swim since they are not that small either. i really cant say water capacity since i really dont know :p but they seem fine

thanks Bri!!!

I forgot to mention, they are red/turquoise in color and one has a hint of white at the end of the tail fins, pretty cool

lute
03-30-2006, 07:32 PM
thanks for rescung the fishes! i sure hope they both make it.

chocolatepuppy
03-31-2006, 05:05 AM
this party where they had bettas on fishbowls as decor of the tables
Oh that pisses me off when they do that! :mad: Good for your brother for rescuing them and for you for taking them. :)