PDA

View Full Version : Work is boring right now & I'm dead tired

king2005
03-30-2006, 03:19 PM
Yesterday one of the guys working on my apt, accidently changed the time of my alarm clock. So I got up at 5am, instead of 6:45am.

I took pictures of Syrus lastnight & brought in the digi to work, so I can post the images & well, I forgot the USB Cable at home :o

My partner went home sick 30 mins ago & there is no work, as no one is asking questions in the FAQ section of the company website :( or they are asking stupid things that I cannot answer, eg. My Dell printer wont turn on,

argg I'm not Dell!

no one is on MSN today either

& tomorrow is Fri & we'll be lucky to get 50 FAQ questions.. cries in bordom, well not really, but it does suck hehe

Jadapit
03-30-2006, 03:28 PM
I'm sorry your bored. I can not wait to see Syrus. I love that name. Are you still spending lots of time with him? :D

king2005
03-30-2006, 03:34 PM
I'm sorry your bored. I can not wait to see Syrus. I love that name. Are you still spending lots of time with him? :D

OMG he wont go away hehehe

Rose told me hes an ear nibbler & well my left ear was nibbled on lastnight & it freaked me out! I was sitting on the floor "trying" to put my collectibles on the 2ed shelf. WELL Syrus had other ideas. He thought I needed a rappind non-stop face wash. I had to fight him off then thats when he was nibbling on my ear. Then he want back to face licking, hehe the crazy thing wouldn't stop. I tried to walk away & he would fallow me while licking my hands. I tried putting my hands in the air & he jumpped on me & started the WHOLE rappid non-stop licking, hehehe

Hes a GREAT dog, love him already, but my face is gonna be licked raw if he doesn't stop heheh

Jadapit
03-30-2006, 03:36 PM
Lol, thats a pittie for you! Arent they fun? :D Does he snort when he licks you? Ebony snorts like a little pig all the time. Omg, its so funny. I love it. Have you been hit by that tail yet? They feel like a bull whip when they hit you. ;)

king2005
03-30-2006, 03:39 PM
Lol, thats a pittie for you! Arent they fun? :D Does he snort when he licks you? Ebony snorts like a little pig all the time. Omg, its so funny. I love it. Have you been hit by that tail yet? They feel like a bull whip when they hit you. ;)

Ya, I'm tempted of cutting his tail off, cause I kept getting it in the face heheh