PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Lisa..........

Husky_mom
03-30-2006, 03:14 PM
........Lisa, its your birthday..............

ok, its no Lisa´s birthday (that i know of) its just a phrase i use when i´m happy :p weirdo me

the thing is when there are giving away stuff at radio stations i usually get some, small stuff actually never the big stereos or concert trips or stuff like that, anywho i´m happy because there was this thing i really REALLY wanted to get ..............and I GOT IT!!!

4 free passes to the movie 8 below!!!! :D :D finally i´ll be able to watch it ( a bit late around here huh?) i was dying to get them since its the premiere and you cant buy those so i got them for today, i´m gonna go with my kiddo but hubby is out of town so its just the two of us, sometimes i wish any of you lived closer so i can take you with me :(

and another thing i also got passes to the circus on saturday so we got to have fun at two places!!! nice................

ok just wanted to share..........oh man i really wish i could invite you..........

lv4dogs
03-30-2006, 03:17 PM
I'm jealous, I wanted to see that movie so bad, it's too late now. I'll have to wait & rent it when it comes out on DVD.
Isn't it a great feeling winning things?

Enjoy your movie!!!! :D

Husky_mom
03-30-2006, 04:12 PM
thank you...........why dont you live closer :mad: i could take ya

its great winning things :D now i need to find two persons to go with me, maybe i´l ask my brother, i dont know many dog fanciers around here, i´m such uncomprehended :( (SP?) but hey, as long as i am

hmm............

Roxyluvsme13
03-30-2006, 06:06 PM
TAKE ME!!!!!!! :D I wanted to see that movie, too, but didn't get to...If only MX Was a little bit closer...:(

Ginger's Mom
03-30-2006, 06:32 PM
Oh Congratulations! Have a great time. I know you and your son will have a good time tonight and at the circus.

Husky_mom
03-31-2006, 03:02 PM
ok so i tried my best but the water works just didnt shut off, i think they were stuck LOL........i had this knot in my throat the entire time, i did my best not make sobbing noises but i really had my eyes full, so sweet, sad, heartbreaking...........i loved it though but it really got right to the soft spot

JenBKR
03-31-2006, 03:24 PM
Congrats! I really want to see that, hopefully soon :D I heard it was pretty sad, how did your son like it?

Husky_mom
03-31-2006, 03:52 PM
he loved it he was so happy seeing the dogs run and was like hey mom like the ones we have!!!! he didnt get it as i did but he enjoyed it too, he got scared at a moment which i wont tell :D you HAVE to see it!!

JenBKR
03-31-2006, 03:54 PM
How old is he? My sister-in-law took her two kids (ages 10 & 6) to see it and they loved it, but I know she said there was a part that scared the 6 year old, probably the same part! LOL I can't wait to see it myself :D

Husky_mom
03-31-2006, 03:58 PM
hes 2.7 and i bet it was the same part........i got scared too!! LOL